It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Object Explodes Over San Diego

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by overanocean

This man videoing this may have uncovered a dry run.....

Or he thinks everything around him has to be some kind of nefarious conspiracy.

That tends to be the thing with those who think chemtrails are real.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Right a simple weather balloon exploding.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Staroth
reply to post by jude11

This is definitely a weather balloon.

A weather balloon that drops something from it. Is this the new mindset? (UFO? probably you saw a weather balloon.)
edit on 20-1-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Do you think they just send balloons up with nothing attached to them? What would be the point in that?

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Mamatus
reply to post by jude11

It's on YouTube, not the news stations. First clue it's bunk.

OMFG! Please tell me you're not dumb enough to think that the news they project on the idiot-lookity-box (TV) is real. It's as real as WRASTLIN'!

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

ScareCro

Mamatus
reply to post by jude11

It's on YouTube, not the news stations. First clue it's bunk.

OMFG! Please tell me you're not dumb enough to think that the news they project on the idiot-lookity-box (TV) is real. It's as real as WRASTLIN'!

So the truth is on Youtube?

OMFG indeed.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Please any actual people who are reading this site, dont be so surprised that all you hear is the loud voices of denial.

No I am not saying this balloon or whatever it was is anything. But I find it interesting the hard core deniers who seem to jump right in and poo poo any critical thinking....

If its not on the "real news" its not real.....

Listen to your heart, you know what is real, and who is a shill....

Some info on the defective minds of non critical thinkers.

Core defect and twisted meanings

By definition, conspiracy means a group of two or more people secretly plotting (or conspiring) a harmful (or evil) deed against another person(s). This behavior is part of human nature. Humans have been conspiring against each other since the beginning of time. There was a never a time in world history when such an elementary behavior (of conspiring against an enemy) did not exist. Can you find a period in history when a certain human emotional trait or action didn’t exist? Was there a time when the human genome didn’t express jealousy, game playing, free trading, rage, or happiness? As odd or ridiculous as this may sound, non-conspiracists unknowingly subscribe to this logic. If evidence points to a conspired crime, why not treat it as such? Why demonize the very concept of conspiring? This is a core defect in the thought process of non-conspiracy theorists. You can easily identify them by their speech.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AmenStop

You're forgetting one thing.....bullsh*t. There's plenty of it to go around in the conspiracy world, and if you don't develop a good radar for it then you are probably going to start propagating it yourself.

AmenStop
This is a core defect in the thought process of non-conspiracy theorists.

Actually it's the other way around, the "core defect" is with the people who perpetually see a conspiracy everywhere they look, this is called being delusional and is actually well down the road towards developing a mental illness.

If you are one of those people who think that there are legions of "shills" out there waiting to pounce on a thread like this(especially a thread like this, yeah "chem-bomb" FFS) and do the govern'nts dirty work then your BS meter is already broken, or you never had one to begin with.

edit on 20-1-2014 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

AmenStop

No I am not saying this balloon or whatever it was is anything. But I find it interesting the hard core deniers who seem to jump right in and poo poo any critical thinking....

Really?

someone sees a video on YT and accepts everything it says........and you consider that to be "critical thinking"??

I'd really like you to explain what it is you think critical thinking is??

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

II've seen some pretty depraved things radicals can do in my life time . Sure ,the average mindset is focused on good intentions and benign behavior , but there is a fringe out there that crawls its way thru the woodwork, which we have obviously all seen, that defies the laws of candy land.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AmenStop

This site is something special. You get some great videos posted, then you get some passionate folks that come in and try like hell to prove what it is. The good ones will provide enough proof that most will be able to agree.

I'd rather know the truth than find out after embarrassment that I was spreading BS.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Right a simple weather balloon exploding.

So what do you have to show that it is something other than a weather balloon?
edit on 20-1-2014 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
It is swamp gas, balloons, the planet Venus, a star never ever something unknown.

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Here another balloon exploding...

Looks like the OP video.

Now I do have to wonder why the person filming this get's shots like this...

Yet he doesn't get closer than this when it explodes...

Did he not zoom in because he knew it was a weather balloon, or was it because he didn't think weather balloon was conspiratorial enough so he decided chem bombs worked better?

One has to wonder...

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

This wins the prize for the weirdest thing I have seen in 2014, and maybe 2013 too. FREAKIN WEIRD!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I can't believe I didn't think of that. LOL!

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I smell a spoofy set-up rat. There is no way any videoman could come to the conclusion as did this videoman. It is a stupid concoction on the part of somebody vis-à-vis the video which is okay, and the commentary which is rubbish, and should be in anyone's hoax bin. There is no mileage in it IMO, others may differ.
In edit, I notice that the videoman has changed the title, so he has no real idea just a mindset. The title of the video is now, IS THIS A CHEM-TRACKING DEVICE BEING DROPPED.

edit on 20-1-2014 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Unfortunately smurfy YouTube is awash with instances such as this where assumptions are leapt to about things being "chem" related for no good reason. The one that leaps most readily to mind is the woman who found a chemtrail in the fact that her garden sprinkler was making a rainbow, then there was the thread on here a while ago that featured a you tube video that made random claims about a couple of Islands in the Atlantic, that were far less "unknown" than the videographer was claiming.

These sorts do more damage to the "other side" of our debates than any debunker ever could. They are not all as rational as your good self.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

In San Diego almost every morning right at sunrise two planes dump chemtrails coming from the south (mexico). they come from the direction of the mountain that the sun rises over and one heads more north east and one heads north west; the two together make a V shape. massive chemtrails. Then there are more throughout the day.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by StopThaZionistWorldOrder

n San Diego almost every morning right at sunrise two planes dump chemtrails coming from the south (mexico). they come from the direction of the mountain that the sun rises over and one heads more north east and one heads north west; the two together make a V shape. massive chemtrails. Then there are more throughout the day.

Just one question..

Why do they have to automatically be chemtrails?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join