It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi .. Can i ask what you think of my tune

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hi
As the title suggests .. I am wondering if anyone enjoys my tune as much as i do ..
I would ask my friends, but i don't have any left, due to my last attempt at a tune
I do love my last wee tune, and all of them .. but i think this one is progress ...

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for your time .. I hope at least one of you enjoy it ... my aim is to eventually have one of my tunes be directly responsible for instilling pleasure in at least one person

God Bless x

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
PS - its a kind of easy listening number .. nothing heavy

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

If it means anything needs some bass and to build

But a good start

Cody

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

I would need to take a lot of Lysergic acid diethylamide to really enjoy that. It was to ethereal for me. I do appreciate the effort put into it though good job.

BTW I was paid big bucks to not sing or make music myself long ago.

edit on 18-1-2014 by Mamatus because: Gwammer and speeeeling

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Hello Segenam,

This will be an uneducated comment since I'm not a musician at all.

I was expecting a beat at around 30 seconds, but it came later, and then, I was expecting a lower toned beat since the music is in high tones. I felt that a beat a little bit more lower, or adding a lower one would balance the song.

All in all, I liked it much much more than what I expected at first. I usually listen to rock music...

Keep making music! If you lost friends because of it, they were no friends at all to begin with.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Mamatus
reply to post by Segenam

I would need to take a lot of Lysergic acid diethylamide to really enjoy that. It was to ethereal for me. I do appreciate the effort put into it though good job.

BTW I was paid big bucks to not sing or make music myself long ago.

edit on 18-1-2014 by Mamatus because: Gwammer and speeeeling

That bad huh ?

Cody

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
If you are talking about my musical talent? You bet, that bad.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Segenam

I don't know a thing about music but I know what I like so..

i love the sound of the soothing part it sounds and feels really nice, but the brassy sounds and drum? in the background make me feel all messed up and stressed...PS I am late 50's so you know.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

May I put your custom title into a song ?

I think I have an idea forming

Cody

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Feel free ( :

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Thanks man

Guitar out in 3.......2............1...........

Cody

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Testing to see of I can embed this.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Was that the one you wanted us to listen to?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

doh .. bass .. i knew there was something i meant to do

i jest .. but you are right of course .. and now im wondering if that video will be the final draft after all

cheers man .... ma pal had to tell me to put some proper drums in ma last tune .. am not quite sure how ma brain works ... i keep hearing my tunes as beautiful, and i love them .. and need others to bring me back to reality

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

fair play mate .. thanks for your honesty, and time listening and replying ... appreciated man

makes me wonder tho .. if i took some of that .. what kinda tune would i make then .. and would you enjoy it then

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

thanks so much .. i appreciate exactly what you mean .. if i share my opinion with others, its also as a non musician ... am just a guy ... on a chair ... a swivel chair .. and a computer .. and a dog .. and a wish that i could somehow make some music that makes someone feel how i feel when i listen to some euphoric music ... like its from heaven

yeah youre right about teh lower toned beats .. or even something a bit bassy as cody says

thanks for your kind words

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Segenam
reply to post by Mamatus

makes me wonder tho .. if i took some of that .. what kinda tune would i make then .. and would you enjoy it then

Pink Floyd and Freinds

It might sound like this..... Not the Pink Floyd most have ever heard.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

thanks for sharing your honest opinion .. and more so .. enduring the parts you didnt enjoy, to give me your opinion .. thats excellent .. God Bless

i imagine its less about bein in your 50s, so much as it is about my, shall we say, unique, taste in music ... i often wonder, with my strange musical tastes, what kinda thing i would produce ... im still curious about that ..

bein 50s nowadays is nowhere near as old as it was when i was a lad

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

ha ha .. thanks .. it was ... i know i should really do the embed thing .. maybe im old school .. but i never watch embedded youtube vidz ... i always click on the wee youtube logo to open it in youtube, and get full functionilty to meet all my geeky desires ... am sad that way

also .. i thikn embedded vidz are just horrid the way they fill up the page with their huge intruding pictures ... i say they should be banned from the internet ...

but most of that was just said in jest, and not only do i thank you for your thoughtful intentions, but will also repay you with this compliment .... your avatar is well fit

God Bless x

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

ha ha .. i instantly pictured early syd barrett stuff wheni saw your link ... yeah .. that makes complete sense ... i can just picture me sitting tehre staring at the keyboard, pressing the same key over and over repeatedly thinking, wow, this is beautiful .. everyones gonna love this

top topics

<<   2 >>

join