It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Argentinean Stone-Head - New Find

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Fascinating stuff. I love the Ancient Accounts, Sculptures and Drawings. Their art was based what they saw and experienced. Like the Nasca Lines. Some of the simple sheeple of this world point out the obvious that it's pictures of insects and creatures etc. But they don't get that you can only see it from 2,000 feet in the air.....

Ancient People's understood Alien People! We don't now because we are denied that knowledge!

There will be no disclosure for us. The Lie goes too deep and has been for a long time!

posted on Jan, 20 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

SLAYER69
reply to post by Nyiah

You both may be onto something...

Ancient Olmec Bounty hunter?

OMG we found its all true !! a Civilization Type 3 came to Earth Skywalkers ((ANAK Anakin )) and Fetts ! or Clyon

George Lucas must of known of something

JUST Kidding aside

interesting tho the Helmut

much like this !!

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Tarzan the apeman.
reply to post by SLAYER69

S&F These are neat. Makes one wonder how far advance ancient civilizations really were. The more I read the more intrigued I get. Thank you.

This website has a lot of information: www.sacred-texts.com...

When the locals heard that the Christian missionaries were coming along, the locals threw all their treasures into the lakes. Perhaps this is why all those heads were underwater.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

The heads in the Argentinean Lake are not old or ancient, they where put there by local artists.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by foofighter00

Source?

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I posted this before:

Alright, Im in contact with the photographer, sadly it is not ancient. The pictures where not taken in Lake Traful but in a man made lake named Mari Menuco in Neuquen province, Argentina. This lake is pretty good for diving and has lots of different sculptures made from cement and resin by local artisans. They where put there within the last 50 years. Sadly nothing Ancient here, but i´m pretty sure that there must be something really good (speaking of ancient artifacts) waiting to be discovered in Patagonia.

I contacted him via facebook, he has some other pictures of the sculptures in Mari Menuco, the same exact head in this post is one of them, you can see another sculpture here www.juanjosemora.com.ve... taken but the same photographer in the same place.

posted on Jan, 22 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by foofighter00

Thanks for clearing that up. My first thought when I saw that photo was that I'd seen it before and it wasn't in a "ancient" context but didn't have the time to research it.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

I have seen many of these photos before but never really noticed the boba fet helmet connection thats crazy,I have long speculated George Lucas knows something, lol I actually just commented something about it in the post about aliens running our government thread.awesome thread i love ancient alien evidence such as these and this one is just cool !

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

stevcolx
Fascinating stuff. I love the Ancient Accounts, Sculptures and Drawings. Their art was based what they saw and experienced. Like the Nasca Lines. Some of the simple sheeple of this world point out the obvious that it's pictures of insects and creatures etc. But they don't get that you can only see it from 2,000 feet in the air.....

Ancient People's understood Alien People! We don't now because we are denied that knowledge!

There will be no disclosure for us. The Lie goes too deep and has been for a long time!
My boyfreind actually has made extremly interesting connection with one of the pics on the nazca lines and and some weird alien footage we found in a video on internet, I will eloborate further on this at a later time, i will also post the video and the pic of the specific image of the nazca lines ,i dont want to steal his thunder if it is something crazy and the connection he made was all him so i will update back on this hopefully asap .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join