It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizarre wedge-shaped 'craft' appears on the lunar surface

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

It's already been explained, the problem is that those who want to believe in aliens ignore or disregard the explanation.

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
People want proof of non terrestrial artificiality in space there it is....it receives little media attention and every attempt is made by main stream science to ignore it. There it is however and it doesn't look like pixilation or a mirage, and so people stop talking because there is nothing in there belief inventory system to explain it.

It's been shown what it is a POOR resolution image but because it pees on your parade you want to ignore that fact!!!

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

poor resolution believe that if you want

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 06:23 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by wmd_2008

poor resolution believe that if you want

No my sight, common sense and 30+ years taking pictures show me!!!

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
the image shows clearly a triangle shape and it also have 7 circles like spotlights on it. It's not a physical construction, so its either real or manipulated. You cant debunk it cause its blurry, when the shape is very obvious.

In the other hand, whatever that is, its not something good. Anything relates with this rock, isnt good.

I wonder if there is any photos in the back of the moon. From ancient references, we know that behind the moon, there is an identical to the moon planet vessel (the so called lilith), darker in color and both aligned with earth, but in a perfect str8 line that it's not viewable from earth. Is there any photos from it? So there is 2, not 1

they called them once Lilith and Levan (Levan is the moon and thats how the myth L eva N and adam created). Its the 2 flag ships that escaped from the ancient war during the fall of Medussa fleet. They call them selves as "gorgons" in mythology, that they created the 8 sirines after their fall, to manipulate humans, also search for a way out of this solar system. They are jailed here. Thats why so much talking about voyager and if it trully escaped the solar system, while Nasa first said, that there is a kind of barier and they cant move out.... They changed their statement after.

ps: The 8 sirens are the 8 infrastructure's of our "system" we live on today. Thats why some religions today tells you "dont look into the skies" because all these ufos, are the rebels, the bad ones... If and when the good forces decide to put an end to that, it will be nothing left from their existence and creations, in just a single hour! So dont expect a star wars into our skies, it will be soooo fast... Nothing to speak about. And a warning, if you ever see a kind of alien invasion or alien visit, is going to be faked. As I said, it will be nothing left, if the good ones decide to put an end to that, it will be in no time. We wont see flowers, or movie style invasions.. Hollywood.

Today, many claim behind the moon there is a darker planet and that is nibiru.. lol... Bol#$#cks there is paintings and ancient civilization references. even secret org symbols, showing us 3 planets in alignment and one of them is earth. The other 2 are the ones I wrote above. And its not something new.

edit on 29-1-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Ploutonas
the image shows clearly a triangle shape and it also have 7 circles like spotlights on it. It's not a physical construction, so its either real or manipulated. You cant debunk it cause its blurry, when the shape is very obvious.

Watch this video and then tell me if you think they're "spotlights."

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

I agree, its not a real ufo, after I watched the video.. but what I write above, is not debatable.... Its the facts for us. People shouldnt looking for green little aliens into the moon.
edit on 29-1-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Ploutonas

I wonder if there is any photos in the back of the moon. From ancient references, we know that behind the moon, there is an identical to the moon planet vessel (the so called lilith), darker in color and both aligned with earth, but in a perfect str8 line that it's not viewable from earth. Is there any photos from it? So there is 2, not 1

We know there is NOTHING like what's claimed above!!

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
What happened with this.

Was this a Hoax?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Just another example of why you shouldn't use Google moon/sky whatever as if it were a primary source of astronomical image data. It's not, and it has glitches.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Loveaduck
I searched for this but didn't find it. Please remove or close if appropriate. I found this story in the UK Daily Mail

The triangular anomaly has rows of seven light-like dots along its edge

UFO websites have likened it to an alien lunar base or spaceship
It can be found on the Google Moon viewer at coordinates 22042'38.46N and 142034'44.52E
Finder claims to have spotted similar mystery structure in Antarctica

www.dailymail.co.uk...
I don't know what to think of it yet. That newspaper is known for sensationalism as bad as the Enquirer but it is said some real spaceship reports were told in the Enquirer years ago, just to test the stories on the public yet not panic them. I am trying to locate additional sources for the story and will add them if I find them.

Your photo looked familiar so I did a search on lunar anomalies and came up with this:
Finally! - A REAL Lunar Anomaly?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The OP's photos are no longer on the thread but when you scroll down you a reply with a photo of the same anomaly. It seems lunar anomalies were more popular years ago but they've slacked off. Such topics are more interesting than the current batch of sludge.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Uggielicious

Hey thanks. I thought it was interesting and I keep reading about these same strange triangular objects in other news venues and publications. I try to ignore them because ATS says they are nothing remarkable and the topic was shelved but like I say....I see them all the time. I'm trying to deny ignorance and believe all those other web-sites posting stories and images are just being silly and ignorant. At least I have to think so. That is just some kind of a weird rock. I think that was the explanation. LOL Have a great day though.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Loveaduck
a reply to: Uggielicious

Hey thanks. I thought it was interesting and I keep reading about these same strange triangular objects in other news venues and publications. I try to ignore them because ATS says they are nothing remarkable and the topic was shelved but like I say....I see them all the time. I'm trying to deny ignorance and believe all those other web-sites posting stories and images are just being silly and ignorant. At least I have to think so. That is just some kind of a weird rock. I think that was the explanation. LOL Have a great day though.

The "object" does not really exist but is as the ATS "experts" have successfully explained, photo artifact 'cause the artifact is repeated in nearby locations more or less like the initial photo.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join