It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A voice outside my head for once

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I was laying down in bed and I had just finished playing a good game of Halo. I had just turned out the lights and was debating to my self to try to ap to night because I wasnt sleepy at all. So than I just settled on medditating and I heard a voice (outside my head for once) and it said sh*t (I just dont want to post it but you get the general idea) the voice sounded like the one in the 2nd harry potter movie "let me rip you..." or the voices on the voice from the dead post. Is this the actual thing or is it my mind playing tricks on me again.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It is so difficult to know if it is a neurological problem ,or if a "spirit" is trying to comm with you (which is unlikely ,unless you gave "it" an invite)..i would go see a neurologist if i was in your shoes ...the brain is the most advanced "machine" & can do anything.

To get rid of the spirit is nothing ,just make sure your neurological side is A1,cause demons like fooling around with us..but they do not have the power which is inside of us (only if we do exercize faith everyday they are but ZERO)

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I have the same thing happen to me after I get done playing video games. Its something you said in you head and after your done you have it stuck in your subconscious mind and for what ever reason its jumping back to you in a familiar voice you�ve heard.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by elemtalsage
I was laying down in bed and I had just finished playing a good game of Halo. I had just turned out the lights and was debating to my self to try to ap to night because I wasnt sleepy at all. So than I just settled on medditating and I heard a voice (outside my head for once) and it said sh*t (I just dont want to post it but you get the general idea) the voice sounded like the one in the 2nd harry potter movie "let me rip you..." or the voices on the voice from the dead post. Is this the actual thing or is it my mind playing tricks on me again.

Same thing happened to me after eating a bunch of shrooms....

but it sounds like you are one very disturbed individual (no offense). I would go see a pshychiatrist.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I remember one time, I was about to go to bed, I was brushing my teeth, I had just finished when I heard a few feet away from me a voice, it sounded french, maybe latin, I dont exactly remember what it said, but it wasnt english. It bothered me for awhile, but I figured if it was outside my head, my dog, who was laying right in the hall, would have done something if it was an actual voice. Maybe not, but thats all I have to go on, as far as proofing it was outside of my head. The brain is the most complicated thing in the universe, the voice came from your brain, but its so real it might as well not be.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I have this happen to me aswell after I play video games for long periods of time. Odd.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
If alotta of u ppl heard these voices playing video games, then it probably has to do with that. I dunno, dats my opinion.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I would say quit playing all video games for a week and see if you have this experience when the week is over and you haven't been submitting your mind to these games.

If something like this bothers you, it is always good to question it and test it for yourself. If you try hard enough I believe you can figure out what is going on.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
It probably was the games now that so many posts have come about it. As a joke maby simblimnal messaging (my spelling sucks)

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Somebody that can speak telepathically can throw their words like that.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I don't know about video games, but I have heard something, not sure what, and my cat did react to it, always kind of figured he was reacting to my reaction though.

new topics

top topics

join