It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking Sitchin Debunkers

page: 23
<< 20  21  22   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
a reply to: Xaphan

do you like buddhists?

I've actually never met any. However they seem like peaceful and reasonable people so I could see liking them.

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

enlil was also called god of the air
and he's a son of anu.
that makes him prince of the air.
and who is prince of the air?

Uh.. Sky King?

Harte

edit on 7/27/2014 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

anu is heavenly father of both enlil and enki.
enki is jesus.
enki isn't in rebellion against anu.
enki and enlil are not on the friendliest of terms, however. not by a long shot.
enlil is the accuser, the one that hates human beings, alot, frequently, with threat of roasting them in some awful place forever.

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 04:17 AM
link   
this is the setting.

a loving creator, creates humans and tells them to go forth, be fruitful and multiply, and they can eat from any tree.
later, he supposedly changes his mind and warns them not to multiply or he will curse them with death, pain and suffering.

meanwhile, his supposed creation are like a couple of children, who are summarily left to the mercy of the 'trickest being in the universe", who not only far surpasses them in wisdom, but in every other conceivable way. he somehow "convinces" the female to be procreative. how? we don't know but since adam already KNEW (according to apostle paul), we can only surmise adam was already procreative at that point (something that has been blamed on eve, and subsequently all women, EVER since).

the "trickiest being in the universe" (doh) makes eve procreative by taking some procreative gene from a cell belonging to adam, after which he modifies it to create a procreative female. she is then called eve, which means mother, by adam. they summarily notice each other's nudity. before that, naked meant nothing because they weren't procreative. so they procreate. this ticks off the guy who told them not
to "have knowledge" from the tree (inherited genetics like a family tree, via procreation).

wait! didn't he say, several verses earlier, to go forth, be fruitful and MULTIPLY? yeah he did. apparently the creator is not the guy who is mad that humans are procreating on his planet.

just read the verses again, carefully. there's 2 gods in those verses and one of them hates us, in just about every conceivable way. and he really hates women. just a cursory study of female infanticide and the history of the treatment of women in religions, from pagan to abrahamic, reveals that in a heart beat. why? because female humans create more humans.

edit on 28-7-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
p.s. satan is the accuser of mankind and if there ever was an accuser, it's the guy who tries to keep tabs on everything we do individually and as a species, so he can use it against us in the divine court. jesus tried, repeatedly, to warn us, that since this planet belongs to the enemy of humans, life ain't gonna be easy here. i imagine that means that out there, somewhere, are planets where they don't have this particular problem. we may not be isolated/quarantined to this planet for being human, we may be isolated/quarantined because the place belongs to a particularly cruel entity, who thinks its okay to create near clueless slave races and then brainwash, torture and kill them in various ways for thousands of years.
edit on 28-7-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Not by a long chalk a Sitchin fanatic, however that Heiser guy is no better www.reddit.com...

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobmarley4evahjaja
Not by a long chalk a Sitchin fanatic, however that Heiser guy is no better www.reddit.com...

Watched most of the vid, but what I see is a scholar making comparisons between older and more modern mythos.
Heiser may be a Christian (I don't know,) but he doesn't believe in the Great Flood (asked him myself on that.) Also, he is able to read and translate several ancient languages of the Levant (Sitchin couldn't do that even for Hebrew) and willing to address the ridiculous lies of Sitchin, something very few academics care about (or have even heard of.)

Harte

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

AndyMayhew

Aye, his agenda was to make money on the back of the ancient aliens hoax perpetrated by Von Daniken.

Wherever one flim flam man goes, others will follow!

Edit: his idea of writing it as low grade soap opera was, at least, different. Shame the Brazilian daytime TV channels never took it up!

Explain the Anunna quote I posted above. If Anu conceived them in the sky, and then they came down to the Earth, what the heck are they? these are not quotes from sitchin, they are quotes from actual texts from akkad.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not unusual to reference the sky in ancient cultures. This is where knowledge came from the realm of the gods. As far as this proves sitchin to be right your crazy.

top topics

<< 20  21  22   >>

join