It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End of the World...so?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I'm sorry but I am tired of seeing these posts about apocolypse type scenerios, although I realize some people are not...so keep pumpin them out...

Anyways...who cares when the sun will explode and we'll just go pop ---gone. Or a comet is going to destroy to planet. Or the world is just gonna crack in half like a broken egg. (
lol) It's enevitable. So I say why be paranoid about it. lol I mean honestly do you think you have the technology to make a interplanetary spaceshuttle to whisp you and your family off the earth? i doubt it...but if you do...lets become friends.

I say sit on your roof and enjoy the fireworks. Might as well see something you only get to see once, instead of cowering in a basement.

(flame me if you want, i'm expecting -iforgottherename- to post something saying blah blah blah nothing to see here close this thread. People are way to serious these days. Have a sense of humor and realize your not the intelectual you think you are.)

[Edit: My grammar... lol ]

[edit on 21-11-2004 by _BLiND_]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   
_Blind_ I totally agree with you. Why be a coward if it happens there is no stopping it
. So just go with it. Although I doubt I'll see it in my time ( but who knows )

XL5

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I for one would like to live through something like that so maybe I could make a difference and have more freedom, E.T. may show up for the after-party as well. If I couldn't escape, I'd watch the show as well.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:52 AM
link   
That would be one show noone would wanna miss. Forget the Paris Hilton tape, which btw sucked, the last thing we will want to c will be the most beautiful and horrible thing ever lol. No fear, have honour and die with it, and if possible try to advance to godhood b4 that so u didnt waste this lifetime too lol.

top topics

join