It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage Booms "Europe Is Now Run By Big Banks, Big Business, And Big Bureaucrats"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Europe is now run by "big business, big banks, and big bureaucrats," Farage goes on, suggesting the smarmy-looking Samaras should "rename his party from New Democracy to No Democracy." People do not want a United State of Europe, the outspoken UKIP leader explains, they want a "Europe of sovereign states," and concludes ominously, "the European elections will be a watershed."

Nigel Farage Booms "Europe Is Now Run By Big Banks, Big Business, And Big Bureaucrats"

Great speech from one of the few politicians with a backbone in this article.

edit:
Didn't see this was posted in the section this thread was moved into, go ahead and merge it I guess
edit on 1/16/2014 by Unilluminist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Tyler Durden is making news stories now, the soap business must have bombed them.

This seems like a lill bad source sir

---------------

I like the Greek dude, he just removed his headphone after a while of the rant, the British guy is really disrespectful, ain all the banks from Britain in the first place?
edit on 16-1-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

Zero Hedge is a good alternative news site, its bad if you only want to get your news from mainstream media websites

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Unilluminist

We need a few Nigel's over here in the us.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Farage speaks for a lot of true Brits!
He is unpopular with the elitist Europrats that "run" Europe because he tells it as it is.
Don't forget, the EU is a crazy place run by crazy people, because of the French for instance the EU has to have to Parliamentary Headquarters where the Parliament meets alternately, one in Brussels and one in Strasborg, whilst for some up fathomable reason Luxemborg gets a look in at times.
The EU has not had its accounts audit approved for about two decades because no-one can account for where all the money goes?!!!
Garage has recently stated that the UK should continue to accommodate true refugees but put a halt to the growing influx of economic migrants into the UK.
UKIP are likely to gain a strong foothold in the next EU member elections and may well end up forming a coalition with Labour at the next UK general election.
He is a staunch opponent of EU politicians who clock on and depart without doing anything and still claim their mega salaries and allowances. For that alone he would get my vote.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuftystick

I hope they get some major anti-eu concessions if Labor needs UKIP to form a government.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Unilluminist

Nigel Farage , the " Thomas Jefferson " of Britian ! ..here , Here !

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
And I thought everyone already knew this.

Ok, I guess not.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Posted earlier here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join