It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farage: We Are Now Run By Big Business, Big Banks and Big Bureaucrats

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Everytime I have seen Farage speak he seems to have his ducky's in order.. Any Brits have thoughts on what he has to say? The video is where he tore into Samaras of Greece and how the government of Greese is ran by Big Business, Big Banks and Big Bureaucrats ..

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

There are very few people who can stand up and say it like it is quite like Nigel Farage can...no matter what you think of all the political detail of the party he represents, on this, he's bang on and has the integrity to stand up and say it.

Not sure that it will make much difference yet though..maybe they've upped the fluoride in the water or something, cos nothing seems to be making a difference like it should. Plenty protests, sure, but nothing happening...we're still not at the 10% maybe.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

ill bet him and his preset party win the next election, the msm have been pumping his policys quite loudly over the last few years. it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest

forth leg wins it

funBox

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
It's such a shame that on so many issues he is misguided and has false information. On most subjects he is a blind, bigoted crazy fool.
However, every now and then, he stands up and says something completely bang on the money, something that many other MPs probably agree with but either get ignored when they do say it (as they are just backbenchers), are too scared to say or are in the pockets of the big businesses and banks.

Unfortunately I fear we will get into a situation that other countries have found themselves entangled amongst in the past, where because somebody says one or two sensible things, that others in the limelight are not saying, that large amounts of people support said person or party even though the rest of their policies and ideas are incomprehensibly stupid, draconian and bigoted.

Just because I agree with one or even more speeches I will not run down the path of madness. The route to revolution is not paved with compromise or halve truths.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It's true people are puppets. So what happens when one puppet controls the others. Sometimes revolution and anarchy, or total control and subjugation of the people. The truth is with these politicians and bankers and everyone else you think that has power is that like a privilege power can be taken away. However what we have is an endless cycle of only the bad and corrupt getting in positions of power. In the meantime I would exercise your freedom of speech as much as possible.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by b14warrior

exactly.. how does it go ? get your populaces riled up with deliberate sensibility (high speed rail, fracking , banker bail outs , quantitive easing, immigration open door policys, general rumourmunggering ) prodding, with your counter political party ready in the wings.. I think the've did it quite well , the flaws you mentioned only give ukip that down to earth persona, tha'tll hit well with the common voter, its the main issues that are more concerning to the people, he's scoring marks with

funBox
edit on 16-1-2014 by funbox because: teacher wolf demanded better grammer

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by funbox

funbox
reply to post by 727Sky

ill bet him and his preset party win the next election, the msm have been pumping his policys quite loudly over the last few years. it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest

forth leg wins it

funBox

Whilst I agree with much of your second post........ I'll take that bet, I don't think the UK public will fall that far, they are too much in the throngs of the illusion of the two party system.

How much?

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I Love to watch Farage in E.U meeting's he tell them like it is no #.

Talk about global warming facts .

edit on 16-1-2014 by coolcatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

how about a friendly fiver, im no real heavy better
but it'll be interesting to see how it all pans out , whats the other choices again ?
er er er

definatly not this guy

funBox
edit on 16-1-2014 by funbox because: wolves forced me to remember

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

b14warrior
reply to post by funbox

funbox
reply to post by 727Sky

forth leg wins it

funBox

Whilst I agree with much of your second post........ I'll take that bet, I don't think the UK public will fall that far, they are too much in the throngs of the illusion of the two party system.

How much?

I will take that bet sir as I and many other in my area most (Labourer votes) have hit there limit lets say with this BS.
People ARE waking up. I didn't think people round me would ever wake up from this #.

Next year is gonna be a interesting. The best thing they have on him is his name sounds foreign

He must be worrying them all.

The identification of this country we have of being fair and welcoming people to are island is vanishing at a rapid rate.
Great Britain not for much longer.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by coolcatt

*shakes*

I reckon , this coming election , at least a week before , all tabloids should go on holiday till after the election, we cannot have the insane fear mongering and crazy banner campaigns, like many previous elections. if you going to change the programming 1 day before as in some instances, well, its reflective of the fickle society we must change from.. ahh annoying.. politics makes my blood boil.. as does the word cameron or clegg

sulliedBox

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by funbox

*shakes*

Gentleman's bet in progress...

p.s I can't star or flag this thread for some reason.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by coolcatt

Wait, wait, wait, are you two not betting on the same side?

Shouldn't you both be betting me the friendly fiver?

I will e-shake on it if you will, a bit of AS fun!

On another note, I think both Farage and Galloway are the same in that they can speak with such honest clarity and be so right about some issues that others dare not to tread and then act like complete blind aggressive and pig headed fools on others.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

lol how did that happen .. I should really get some sleep. but im game for another fiver.. er, whats the rules on gambling here ?

*shakes*
any more betters ?

funBox

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Thats why I can't star anyone on this thread ATS smell's my stupidity.

Was jumping the gun my bad.

I'll take you're bet too my friend.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You're on guys.

Loser pays by paypal.

Good luck, this could be interesting!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Farage and UKIP are bigoted borderline fascist nutters (see praising Powell for example). They have no politics of merit and just resort to making everything up to win cheap votes. This is one of the rare occasions he says something vaguely accurate but it's nothing that hasn't been said b thee left for the last 50 years.

As for them winning the next general election, they haven't got a single MP let alone a cat in hell's chance. Count me in on the bet.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Oooo - I love British smackdowns! Pithy, eloquent - the sarcasm. Great vid!

Why can't we talk like that in the US??

And hurray to George Galloway too! Maybe we need to collect them in a youtube channel

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 04:39 AM
link   
as long it is BIG ..do'nt worry.....
if it becomes smaller... pull your wallet !

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bastion

bastion
Farage and UKIP are bigoted borderline fascist nutters (see praising Powell for example). They have no politics of merit and just resort to making everything up to win cheap votes. This is one of the rare occasions he says something vaguely accurate but it's nothing that hasn't been said b thee left for the last 50 years.

As for them winning the next general election, they haven't got a single MP let alone a cat in hell's chance. Count me in on the bet.

And with near perfect timing to prove your point:
rt.com...

Hey, let's face it, this isn't the first bigoted rant we've heard from UKIP.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join