It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Personnel thwarted Obama Plan to Nuke America, then blamed & fired

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Jan 8, 2014
Three brave Americans stood up to Tyranny a few weeks ago and told Barack Hussein Obama, literally, to take a flying leap as they refused orders to illegally divert control of several nuclear weapons to agents of Barack Hussein Obama.
Nobel Peace Prize nominee and former CIA spy Dr. Jim Garrow explains how the actions of these men - a Army General, an Air Force General, and a Navy Admiral - who were in charge of safeguarding the nation's nuclear stockpile, saved the lives of 300 million Americans from the devastating effects of a planned EMP attack on the United States: A "false flag" EMP attack perpetrated by the Obama administration using our own nuclear weapons.
As reported by Anthony Gucciardi and Infowars, a secret transfer of nuclear weapons from Dyess Air Force Base was ordered by the Obama administration; but according to Dr. Garrow this transfer broke every established protocol concerning the storage and movement of weapons in the nation's nuclear stockpile and the officers in charge refused to carry them out.
According to seismographic records, on October 8th a magnitude 4.5 earthquake occurred off the coast of South Carolina, giving credence to Dr. Garrow's claim that one of the weapons was actually detonated at sea to keep it out of the hands of traitors who would destroy the United States; the others, according to Dr. Garrow, are still missing.

Wild conspiracy theory, indeed. But crazy? Hardly; SC's own Senator Lindsey Graham warned the public that if US doesnt spread its military presense in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Pakistan next into Syria, we would see a nuclear false flag on US to expedite this permanent work. Charleston, SC and/or New York Harbor were specified as CIA's possible targets for nuke strikes.

Afterall, it's not like Obama has a conscience.

So in the end, it was up to some military generals.. who were consequently fired for actually defending Americans, for a change.

4 Fired Generals result of Failed Nuclear False Flag

And more are being fired; in their absence, nuclear warheads remain missing (in other words, being transferred around between US locations, until detonated as false flags).

Who's left to save us next time around, Obama's dog Bo?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   
if this is true, then his days are numbered, not many would let this happen. Maybe this dirtbag is the bringer......

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   
That's some pretty scary stuff! How could nuclear weapons go 'missing'?

I would think/hope that enough checks ans balances were in place for that not to happen.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

I can't believe this because what is written contradicts itself.

First it tells us that the Generals refused the orders to mover the weapons because it goes against protocol/proceedure.

Then it tells us one was detonated at sea and others are still missing.

Both statements can't be true.

Therefore, BS

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Just another Sorcha Faal hoax - it has also been posted here before!

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This also was October last year - why don't people do a search before posting crap here?
edit on 16-1-2014 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

nothingwrong

First it tells us that the Generals refused the orders to mover the weapons because it goes against protocol/proceedure.

Therefore, BS

I was following the story well up to the end where it talks about the detonation. I'm tired and couldn't work out why I lost interest at that point.

Thanks for making it clear why.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Horse Manure.
Polarizing Propaganda
at best.

The missing hardware
occurred during the Cheney exchange.

Rock On.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   

nothingwrong

Therefore, BS

I don't think they were fired for refusing to move them.....I think they were fired for refusing to hand them over to whatever "agents" were wanting them. But regardless ..... four top nuke guys were fired and top military brass is only fired when they disagree with the Commander in Chief ..... so something is still up......right?

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   

This was back in October. So why havn't we heard anything from these 4 top officials since? They had the balls to say no directly to the Obama Administration, so surely after being fired they would want to expose this to as many media outlets as possible? Mainstream or not.

I know that if my boss asked me to do something illegal and I refused, after being fired I would go all out to bring them down.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Posted Previously and Hoaxed as linked above

Closing

Semper

new topics

top topics

join