It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Assasinated will be the Headline

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Northeastern Corporate Interests are being recklessly ignorned by Bush's financiers in the hopes of creating a disturbance as great as the Carpet baggin that happened after the civil war... It might even be seen as payback time to those folks who daily deal with disturbing financial developments in their families long line of wealth... Any yuppies here experiencing this...

We will wake up some morning because those who are losing have conspired against the nation and trecherously put their self interest above the interest of the republic and cause her to falter.

Other than certain and imminate death North easterners will not be able to Recover Financially from this market invasion and their ultimate choice will be assasination.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I agree, it is sad because of greed to put yourself above the whole outlook of how it is going to affect everyone around you.

There are many hidden agenda's that are going on around the world that are unevidabley going to effect all of us. I am still a firm believer that what goes around comes around. The only problem with that is it means we are in a sense all affected by others. I hope before things get to bad we can stop the chain of hurting one another. Stop being self-centered and focus on the big picture at hand. I have a bad feeling though that some people are so into the physical world that they don't see or want to acknowledge the spiritual world that is real. There is a judgement for all of us coming. Even if those people that have the love of money and physical things don't want to see this they have to believe that when they die they still can't take it with them. They live as though they are going to live forever and not die. Hmmm...I haven't seen anyone not go through death yet.

I may have gotten away from your subject, but it is a good thing to discuss.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
OOps , love your avatar. When do you think this will happen?

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Woah...crazy this thread wasn't deleted...only taken off ATS...ok so dgtempe thanks for the compliments on the AVA...hopefully my other bros here in China will be gettin their AVA's done soon with the team China Logo hehe....

When will it happen...well with enought time within the administration to use it as a cataclyst for more mayhem...within the first year and a half of the administration...and if it doesn't happen then I think they're more organized than i think and it's gonna get rough!

top topics

join