It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to analyze your own stool samples.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Off the top of my head, I can at least point out that milk should be digested long before it hits the colon. So as far as it having an effect on stool, I presume it is already digested by then and any enzymes are cancelled out.

Lactose intolerance is the bodies inability to breakdown lactose, with the enzyme lactase if I remember correctly. I don't know if the two are related but it would make perfect sense.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Bromelain in pinapple is absorbed from pineapple, bananas, and grapefruit and goes all through the body and works. It helps to build testosterone and to disolve the mucus in the lungs and nose. Those are beneficial but if you eat it regularly it disolves the mucosa lining the intestines too much. The enzyme in milk could be absorbed and then cause a reaction to occur in the colon. Milk makes a person make mucus. Beer does the same make mucus thing, but it also sometimes is filtered with bromelain so the reaction is neutralized some times. Bromelain and papain are used to clarify the beer in the end. So beer can cause the body to build testosterone and that can help to produce muscles...because of the way they clarify it. Maybe that is why construction workers drink so much beer.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join