It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More bones on mars

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I really want there to be bones on Mars, but I don't think that's the proof we'll need...

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

Soo my first post says I don't see anything.... Next post is after slayer added to your picture and said object was in the section. And even then I had to read down the page and look back up and then read again where the object was then i finally saw something. So yes i was entirely truthful when i said i didn't see anything until my eyes were influenced.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

ill bet you missed

too

funBox

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by funbox

Yes, you do live up to your name.

I'm not seeing the bones in these pictures, although I don't see everything that's in front of my eyes (not does anyone, which is one of the facts of life that everybody should be very aware of).

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

hmm again something smells fishy, dejavu is wrecking my head

sol512 link

funBox
edit on 15-1-2014 by funbox because: wolves linked me up

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Thank you for helping me figure out where I left my sunglasses, 7:00-7:30ish ish ish!

But this is beginning to feel like I spy, find a shotgun shell, bones, intestines, woody wood pecker, can I say that word?
edit on 15-1-2014 by tayton because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
These anomalies looks like Bones.

Nothing to add.
S&F.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
As promised i present to you a fossil shoe mars.jpl.nasa.gov...
Thats the best resolution i can find on this anomoly surprise surprise

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Arken
These anomalies looks like Bones.

Nothing to add.
S&F.
hey arken zoom into around 2 oclock in this image- mars.jpl.nasa.gov... a very strange miniture skull. What do you think? It appears to have teeth and skin on its head!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
3 things of note in the image…

(1)

The distances between those rocks, that I’ve highlighted above, seems to be fairly well uniformed in size. Not saying this is concrete proof of something man made (or intelligently made etc..) but it appears highly unusual to me.

And the rock I’ve circled, looks like it could fit the gap, of the larger one.

(2)

AT roughly 2.00 in the image above, the object appears to be cylindrical in shape. Almost like a large pipe, coming out the larger rock formation.

(3)

And lastly, at about 12:05 at the mid-top of the original image, there appears to be something Shinning in the distance.

If you continue too zoom in, you will see a white spec. This type of white spec doesn’t appear any where else in the background, it only appears in one spot.

So unless there’s another metallic mars rover out there reflecting the sun… then I’m not sure what else could cause that effect…

- JC

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

Yes lots of anomolies in those images,thanks for highlighting some. The circled stone head is particulary note worthy.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
funbox

funboxill bet you missed

too
funbox

That looks like an anomolous paved road out of rectangular rock formations (geometric and not amorphous).

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

amazing that, all the way along , look pretty big in there arrangement. I wonder what tectonic/atmospheric force could be so precise, in what looks contextually, well haphazard.

hmm are there any microphones aboard the curiosity?, ide really like to here the sounds there...

conedBox

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Joecroft

Nice work Templeman! There is an ancient 'School of Athens idea of purportion" that in the building of the Pantheon 'roman' 125Ad or the Greek Parthenon (432bc) used sacred geometry in the construction of these temples (Solomon's ring a bell). Even as destroyed archaelogical remnants will hold clues as to their formations in how they fell and were preserved; because THE STONES FELL in relationship to their initial build (by humans) and not created by wind currents, water flow or any other geological catasrophic force unless the humans that occupied it destroyed themselves. There was an atmosphere there at one point, the ice poles and river beds prove this.

edit on 16-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
funbox
reply to post by vethumanbeing

funboxamazing that, all the way along , look pretty big in there arrangement. I wonder what tectonic/atmospheric force could be so precise, in what looks contextually, well haphazard.hmm are there any microphones aboard the curiosity?, ide really like to here the sounds there...conedBox

If no microphones on curiosity; someone was not well prepared or forwarned, forward thinking as to "can we capture the god voice finally". There are no tectonic forces that would pave a road in perfect rectangular squares, or blocks of stone. Maybe someone just drew the road into being using a SHARPIE permanent marker (that should work for millions of years, they are guaranteed to last at least on fabric; right?) or another Viking probe mission to mars, not the moon. Deploy mini helicopters with cameras to view these potencial sites from 1000 feet. Oh, there it is a temple ruin, or possible archaelogical anomoly.
edit on 16-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Maybe DNA is a Universal constant...like the speed of light and is everywhere. The building blocks for DNA, or precursor molecules for it, have been detected as far away as Sag. A, as well as on many of our Solar system bodies. Not that in itself that proves anything, but they are there..so it's at least evidence of a possibility that DNA, in one form or another is widespread in our Galaxy and perhaps beyond.

There are many species on Earth, that have a similar knee-joint to ourselves.

There are many that don't of course.

A recent theory on planetary sciences, theorizes that the 'panspermia theory' (seeds everywhere), of DNA coming to earth and more or less seeding life here, might have happened in reverse too...DNA being thrown up and ejected in micro-cavities contained in tiny glass spheres created during the heat and pressure of meteorite or asteroid impacts here long ago.

IOW, it's a very long shot, but the DNA that might have fashioned a knee-joint on Mars in the distant past, might have started out here on Earth...maybe the asteroid that took out the dinosaurs threw some of their DNA to mars and it took hold?

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 06:53 PM
link   

MysterX

Maybe DNA is a Universal constant...like the speed of light and is everywhere. The building blocks for DNA, or precursor molecules for it, have been detected as far away as Sag. A, as well as on many of our Solar system bodies. Not that in itself that proves anything, but they are there..so it's at least evidence of a possibility that DNA, in one form or another is widespread in our Galaxy and perhaps beyond.

There are many species on Earth, that have a similar knee-joint to ourselves.

There are many that don't of course.

A recent theory on planetary sciences, theorizes that the 'panspermia theory' (seeds everywhere), of DNA coming to earth and more or less seeding life here, might have happened in reverse too...DNA being thrown up and ejected in micro-cavities contained in tiny glass spheres created during the heat and pressure of meteorite or asteroid impacts here long ago.

IOW, it's a very long shot, but the DNA that might have fashioned a knee-joint on Mars in the distant past, might have started out here on Earth...maybe the asteroid that took out the dinosaurs threw some of their DNA
Meet the toughest animal on earth en.m.wikipedia.org... That little thing can survive just about anything,even space.
edit on 16-1-2014 by symptomoftheuniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Just for fun folks...

Here's a dolphin from Earth...

And here's his mate, little Stingray...

And here's some rocks cropped from the OP's Mars image, that look quite familiar;

They're at upper left of middle in the image.

The 'dolphin' even looks like it has teeth.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

Blimey, they are successful little buggers aren't they.

Looks like nature hit the jackpot with that design.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

Spooky lol love the comparisons in those images,the dolfin/moray eel does seem to have teeth.

Oh tardigrades are something else ,incredible

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join