It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More bones on mars

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Sremmos80
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

What is upsetting is that our eyes are so much below yours since we can't see what you see and its making you flabbergasted

I see what looks like a knee joint sure... But it also looks like a camel toe... Or a rock that looks like a knee joint
That is upsetting,my eyes are the same as yours because you also see the rocks that look like a knee joint.
scratches my head

edit on 15-1-2014 by symptomoftheuniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   

But also other things... I just didn't want to list them all, I'm not ready to say yes, that is a knee joint and it needs to be seen that way. And I didn't see it at first glance, as i posted before. It wasn't till some one isolated it and it was talked about that I saw it.
I like the mars anomalies as much as the next guy... just have to accept that not every one is going to see it and people are going to call it rocks...

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
symptomoftheuniverse
Sremmos80

Sremmos80What is upsetting is that our eyes are so much below yours since we can't see what you see and its making you flabbergasted

Symtomoftheuniverse see what looks like a knee joint sure... But it also looks like a camel toe... Or a rock that looks like a knee joint

Why are you looking at amorphous objects? You should be looking at the geometry of the site and how something doesnt fit (not natural to the conditions of the area). A tube cylinder, a cone. They are there in your pictured post.
edit on 15-1-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse

Sremmos80

What is upsetting is that our eyes are so much below yours since we can't see what you see and its making you flabbergasted

I see what looks like a knee joint sure... But it also looks like a camel toe... Or a rock that looks like a knee joint
That is upsetting,my eyes are the same as yours because you also see the rocks that look like a knee joint.
scratches my head

edit on 15-1-2014 by symptomoftheuniverse because: (no reason given)

All this arguing leads me to ask. What makes you think a Martian would have a knee joint that looks like a human knee joint?

To answer your previous question. Yes, I feel fine. You are the one whom appears to be upset.

Des

edit on 15-1-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Lol i have posted a fossil shoe before on another thread, i will try and find it.
I think we have a cemetery on mars.
There is no doubt in my retired military mind that Mars had oceans, lakes, and rivers at one time. No doubt at all. And if there was water in that amount, there is little to no doubt, that there was life as well.

Saying that, does not turn rocks into anything other than what they are, rocks. But on the other hand, I have seen "Other" things on the surface of Mars and the moon that are obviously, not rocks.

Give us some meat sometimes, not just the bones..... Shoe or maybe a rusty old can, something.......

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Convergent evolution,or like i said before-ancient earth civilisations could have colonised mars. Therefore it could be a human knee.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Why am I not seeing what this guy is seeing? All I see are Rocks!

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   

MrCasas

Obviously we don't have smart eyes like the OP.

Des

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I have over a thousand mars images,each has 1 or more artifacts/rocks. I like to post clear pictures,not random shapes. Maybe you can highlight some of the things you have noticed in the image.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Sremmos80

But also other things... I just didn't want to list them all, I'm not ready to say yes, that is a knee joint and it needs to be seen that way. And I didn't see it at first glance, as i posted before. It wasn't till some one isolated it and it was talked about that I saw it.
I like the mars anomalies as much as the next guy... just have to accept that not every one is going to see it and people are going to call it rocks...
just going to accept that people who clearly do see anomalies pretend they don't ,and they tie themselves up in knots.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Destinyone

MrCasas

Obviously we don't have smart eyes like the OP.

Des
your right there is nothing to see here,move along.
Lol

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   

All Seeing Eye

symptomoftheuniverse
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Lol i have posted a fossil shoe before on another thread, i will try and find it.
I think we have a cemetery on mars.
There is no doubt in my retired military mind that Mars had oceans, lakes, and rivers at one time. No doubt at all. And if there was water in that amount, there is little to no doubt, that there was life as well.

Saying that, does not turn rocks into anything other than what they are, rocks. But on the other hand, I have seen "Other" things on the surface of Mars and the moon that are obviously, not rocks.

Give us some meat sometimes, not just the bones..... Shoe or maybe a rusty old can, something.......
i will post the shoe later tomoz promise.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

No, I won't move along. Just because you are upset anyone dare differ with your eyes and interpretation of your pic of rocks on Mars, doesn't give you the right to kick me out of this *ATS* thread. Nope, not going anywhere.

Des

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:11 PM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse

I have over a thousand mars images,each has 1 or more artifacts/rocks. I like to post clear pictures,not random shapes. Maybe you can highlight some of the things you have noticed in the image.

You didnt post 1000 images, in your op posted only one 'teaser'. Again in this image at 8:30 1 inch in from your circle draw is an object that is not amorphous. At 7:00 is an object that is cone shaped. Neither look to be natural formations. 8:30 looks like its machined and not natural to the area.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

you want to se my fossil shoe don't you? You are welcome in my threads anytime you please. Thanks for contributing.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

How can you say that you KNOW what someone else is seeing? If it was a basketball that i was standing in front of then you have some merit there. You are talking about something that was taken from another planet using a robot.... You have NO IDEA what is there. Those photos could be doctored for all argument sake

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

That image has loads of anomalies. I could circle 10 different things if i was on a p.c.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Sremmos80

How can you say that you KNOW what someone else is seeing? If it was a basketball that i was standing in front of then you have some merit there. You are talking about something that was taken from another planet using a robot.... You have NO IDEA what is there. Those photos could be doctored for all argument sake
im psychic lol, you only have to read page 2 to realise you was not being entirely truthful when you say you did not see it until it was pointed out to you, unless you don't see other peoples posts,which would explain a lot.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse

That image has loads of anomalies. I could circle 10 different things if i was on a p.c.

You circled the two that have the least interest for me as are rock formations. Look for non amalgomous geometry that doesnt fit the environment.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse

Sremmos80

just going to accept that people who clearly do see anomalies pretend they don't ,and they tie themselves up in knots.
I think that happens more than certain people want to admit. But suspecting more than meets the "eye", its quite understandable. They do, a remarkable job, don't they.........
They see, but have no eyes. They hear, but have no ears. They think, and, umm, well,
lol lol lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join