It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke - This clown is why I am hesitant to adhere to conspiracy theories! No end of stupidity.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Happy1
reply to post by projectbane

I would just like to say that one has to know and understand their enemy - Icke, fulford, alex jones, ect - to attempt to get to some kind of truths.

Is snowden just a disinfo agent? who really knows - it is worth listening to ALL the crap out there - and try to make some sense of who is doing the disinfo - and what their motives might be....

Or you label the outrageous conspiracists as disinfo agents thus allowing you to continue to "believe" in the less outrageous conspiracies. If, however, they are not disinfo agents then this would call into question all the related conspiracies in their less outrageous forms.

Having followed this stuff for over 40 years and having stacks of books on the stuff, pre internet, I have come to the conclusion the world is full of deluded people led by idiots like Icke making a fortune out of their nonsense.( or maybe he is clever enough to keep peddling the stuff whilst the foolish lap it up and fund his lifestyle.....hmmmm.....I wonder what myth I can invent?)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

yorkshirelad

Having followed this stuff for over 40 years and having stacks of books on the stuff, pre internet, I have come to the conclusion the world is full of deluded people led by idiots like Icke making a fortune out of their nonsense.( or maybe he is clever enough to keep peddling the stuff whilst the foolish lap it up and fund his lifestyle.....hmmmm.....I wonder what myth I can invent?)

Hit the nail on the head there mate. That is inherently the problem. People like Icke, who continue to push theories like his saturn/moon matrix along with reptilian ruling overlords who control our elite from other dimensions and exist outside of visible light, are presenting these crackpot theories alongside real issues that need further investigation. Political assassinations, false flag attacks, mass spying agendas, conquest in the middle east. By presenting their lunacy alongside real issues they make the whole thing a farce. That's why Icke is still alive, he's just clever enough to bait people in with crumbs of truth, then steers them off on tangents and he's serving the elites well by making truthers as a whole look crazy.

The less said about TPV the better. It isn't going to accomplish anything, its there to serve Icke's ego and pedal his wares. Nothing more. Sure, it might make certain people feel a bit more involved and a bit more active, but what will that achieve really? # all.

silvarizla.wordpress.com... - My blog

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

SilvaRizla
The less said about TPV the better. It isn't going to accomplish anything, its there to serve Icke's ego and pedal his wares. Nothing more. Sure, it might make certain people feel a bit more involved and a bit more active, but what will that achieve really? # all.

I don't understand why you are so against TPV. Surely getting people involved and more active about the issues it presents and discusses is a good thing? The "# all" attitude is why we're all doomed.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

LiveForever8

SilvaRizla

I don't understand why you are so against TPV. Surely getting people involved and more active about the issues it presents and discusses is a good thing? The "# all" attitude is why we're all doomed.

That's not the case, I'm fully supportive of the idea of a TV station that does issues MSM won't touch. Especially one that is a voice for the people. I have absolutely no faith whatsoever in those at TPV. Are you not aware of everything that has happened since Christmas? This article will tell you some of it: silvarizla.wordpress.com...

Please do read that article. A 7-fold underestimation of funds needed (whose to say it isn't more) is a massive error. They have absolutely no idea what they're doing and have not been in any way communicative with those who have been the ones to get it on air.

They were supposed to set up as a non-profit organisation and they never, they went the exact opposite and set up a private Ltd company with publicly donated money. Do you really think they are capable? I don't, like I said in one of my articles, it was a great idea lads, but now its time to hand the reigns over to the professionals.

E2A: The fear & Clothing saga (discussed in previous link) continues. TPV T-Shirts have started arriving and it turns out that they have been produced by Gilden Activeware. If you were not aware, the best way to put it, is that this company is dodgy. They are definitley NOT the sort of company who should be making stuff for TPV.

en.wikipedia.org...

These sorts of things are why I am against TPV, but you won't find anything on DIF (David Icke's Forum) because the mods delete EVERYTHING. Pop over to sanctum zone and read the TPV thread.

sanctumzone.co.uk...

This video is mostly factual: www.youtube.com...

TPV was hacked, access to paypal, youtube and indigogo (ie probably people's bank account details) was gained. There were allegations of money being splashed about. Mass forum deletions of evidence coming to light and banning of those members bringing it. TPV staff (Mostly David Icke) abusing those who had donated to get the station on air. Just plain poor management, and mega levels of unprofessionalism.

DIF bans their members purely for posting on other forums, you know this don't you? Yet they go on to preech about free speech and such like.

Read the links, its all there.
edit on 1701ThursdayvamThu, 06 Feb 2014 02:01:17 -06000136Thursdayam by SilvaRizla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SilvaRizla

Yes, if you look back through this thread you will see that you and I have had a fair bit of back and forth about the topic of TPV.

None of that Private Ltd company stuff bothers me and they have promised to release their full finances for scrutiny, which needed to happen.

I agree that they have made a mess of it large parts of it, they have rushed it and made too many assumptions along the way. But I don't see anything nefarious going on.

So, what is your alternative solution? Where are these professionals you speak of?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

LiveForever8

Yes, if you look back through this thread you will see that you and I have had a fair bit of back and forth about the topic of TPV.

None of that Private Ltd company stuff bothers me and they have promised to release their full finances for scrutiny, which needed to happen.

I agree that they have made a mess of it large parts of it, they have rushed it and made too many assumptions along the way. But I don't see anything nefarious going on.

So, what is your alternative solution? Where are these professionals you speak of?

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:50 AM
link   

SilvaRizla

LiveForever8

FFS. Lost my entire post. I said something along the lines of:

Previous post has an E2A you may want to check.

I know we've conversed before, but I got the impression you weren't listening haha.

The point is, it doesn't matter if anything is going on re the Ltd company, (not that we'll ever know, its Ltd, and books are easily cooked or certain parts of the accounting easily not shown to us, look at how they tried to pass off scribbles on a beer mat as their whole income/expenditure) it should have been sorted in the beginning. It should not have been able to get to the point were they put themselves in a position like this. Icke is a business man first and foremost, he exactly knows the score, he has four or five Ltd companies. To say nothing nefarious has gone on is laughable. They are playing a great deal of people for fools and (no offence) I suspect you are one of them.

If ALL of their mistakes are indeed just that (I don't think they can be, like I say Icke is a business man, he knows how to make money) then they clearly aren't the sort of people to run the station.

I don't know what the alternative solution is, maybe have some people like Richard D Hall and Edge Media involved. People who have done this before (and have been on real tele I might add). They did it all on a shoestring and reached more "asleep" people than TPV will. TPV's goal is to awake the masses, but how? How if its on the internet and you would have to already be interested in conspiracies to find it. It was flawed from the start, even though it shouldn't have been. Icke promised us a free to air TV channel (his words in the very first campaign video). That means freeview and freesat, not just internet.

He also promised us we'd have live reporting of major events on scene, and people on the street with reporting backpacks. He promised us a US branch etc etc etc. Where is all this stuff that was supposed to be paid for by the initial £100,000? He's now asking for another £400,000 for these backpacks and the "free to air" side to it that we're supposed to already have and were promised in the beginning. You cannot say that something is fishy. The whole point re not being able to see anything dodgy about the Ltd company is the fact that they're ltd. They aren't transparent at all (like they said they would be). They're the exact opposite. How can you see something that has been purposefully hidden? What dodgy goings on do you expect to find? You won't find anything, its set up so you can't. THAT is what the issue is with it.

Look at when Icke stepped down as a director. WHY? He claims it was something to do with not being able to have a politically motivated person running it per Ofcom's regulations. Now, I've posted Ofcoms regulations re licensing in the TPV thread at Sanctum Zone and they prove that Icke is lying. He is lying over, and over, and over, and over again.

Like I say, I may not have all the answers but that doesn't mean they aren't out there. There WILL be plenty more people a hell of a lot more suited to turning TPV in to what it should be than David Icke and Sean Adl-Tabatabai.

I might not have the solutions, but I see the problems.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   

We have already had a similar thread this week trying to run David Icke down.

You should have been in my shoes a few years back ... trust me David Icke and the likes aren't far wrong!!

hx

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   

happinness

We have already had a similar thread this week trying to run David Icke down.

You should have been in my shoes a few years back ... trust me David Icke and the likes aren't far wrong!!

hx

Are you saying that you have proof that the world's top leaders are being controlled from outside of visible light by shape-shifting inter dimensional reptilian beings, whose base is in fact our moon, which isn't really a moon at all and is actually their space craft, and what this spacecraft does is amplify and re-broadcast a signal sent from Saturn (presumably they set the signal up, why they didn't just broadcast from their ship alone I don't know) that disguises our true reality to keep us slaves to them for their own evil ends?

Wow, that sort of proof is monumental, you must share it.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Well let's put it like this. The 'alien Doctors' tried to convince me I was hallucinating as their eyes were glowing. They were trying to act all coy, looking away from me and looking down at the floor! Go to Kings college or St Georges and you might find out yourself!!
Plus they were clearly pissed off and I can equate this to what Icke has said, their voices got deeper!

I thought it was strange when I first walked in that one of the Doctors was reluctant to shake my hand. His hand was cold and clammy. Of course I didn't think too much about it at first, until 15 -20 minutes later. As one turned to the other his eyes began to glow as did the other Doctors eyes. They just stared at each other for about 40 seconds, not saying a word. As they looked away, I was #ing speechless and the eyes were still glowing when I left!! What more can I say? I can't drop names. It has all been documented though. Some one other than me must have seen them at some point. As far as I know they are still there. hx

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

happinness

Well let's put it like this. The 'alien Doctors' tried to convince me I was hallucinating as their eyes were glowing. They were trying to act all coy, looking away from me and looking down at the floor! Go to Kings college or St Georges and you might find out yourself!!
Plus they were clearly pissed off and I can equate this to what Icke has said, their voices got deeper!

I thought it was strange when I first walked in that one of the Doctors was reluctant to shake my hand. His hand was cold and clammy. Of course I didn't think too much about it at first, until 15 -20 minutes later. As one turned to the other his eyes began to glow as did the other Doctors eyes. They just stared at each other for about 40 seconds, not saying a word. As they looked away, I was #ing speechless and the eyes were still glowing when I left!! What more can I say? I can't drop names. It has all been documented though. Some one other than me must have seen them at some point. As far as I know they are still there. hx

That's given me a great deal of clarity on the issue, thank you

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

its a start!! Go to the neurology department and ask about sleep paralysis? See what reaction you get?

hx

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by happinness

What the heck are you on?????
They should have run a blood test on you....think your 'mood' sig answers my question
Rainbows
Jane

edit on 6-2-2014 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You think???
I read a touch of sarcasm in your reply there Silver.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

NICE???

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

SilvaRizla
To say nothing nefarious has gone on is laughable. They are playing a great deal of people for fools and (no offence) I suspect you are one of them.

I don't think it is laughable. I have said it before but will say it again; there is a difference between consciously deciding you will steal from and defraud donors and merely underestimating the task in hand and overestimating your ability to control it. I agree with you that if (when?) this venture fails the people involved will only have themselves to blame and will have A LOT to answer for.

But until that happens I am willing it to be a success because there is a lot at stake here, not just an internet TV program, something much more than that...an idea. The idea that we (you and I and him and her) are capable of creating our own roadshow, forging our own path towards the ineffable truth that lies just beyond our reach.

I am not a fool. I am just not a vulture.

SilvaRizla

I don't know what the alternative solution is, maybe have some people like Richard D Hall and Edge Media involved. People who have done this before (and have been on real tele I might add). They did it all on a shoestring and reached more "asleep" people than TPV will.

Yeah, I certainly get the feeling that there are too many amateurs looking to make a name for themselves at TPV. It's almost as if Icke and Co were to afraid to ask for help, their ego's too engorged on praise and flattery to admit they may have bitten off more than they could chew. From there the issues spiraled out of control until we get to where we are today.

SilvaRizla
TPV's goal is to awake the masses, but how? How if its on the internet and you would have to already be interested in conspiracies to find it. It was flawed from the start, even though it shouldn't have been. Icke promised us a free to air TV channel (his words in the very first campaign video). That means freeview and freesat, not just internet.

I think you underestimate the power of the internet, most people do. It will be our saviour, of that I am certain. So the fact that it's on the internet doesn't bother me, in fact, I prefer it. The TV is where "they" live, you know, the bad guys.

SilvaRizla
The whole point re not being able to see anything dodgy about the Ltd company is the fact that they're ltd. They aren't transparent at all (like they said they would be). They're the exact opposite. How can you see something that has been purposefully hidden? What dodgy goings on do you expect to find? You won't find anything, its set up so you can't. THAT is what the issue is with it.

They have already stated that they will publish quarterly management accounts and full statutory accounts as well as being checked by external Chartered Accountants. Until I see some evidence of them doing anything unlawful or morally wrong then I will keep my knives sheathed.

SilvaRizla
There WILL be plenty more people a hell of a lot more suited to turning TPV in to what it should be than David Icke and Sean Adl-Tabatabai.

I might not have the solutions, but I see the problems.

People better suited? Yes, I agree.

But problems are always going to raise their ugly heads and I'm willing to wait and see how this drama unfolds before changing the channel.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   
However you want to percieve Icke and the theories he proposes, what he stands for, freedom from an inevitable facist police state is inspiring. You cannot deny that certain areas in our everyday life are creating problems for us, it's part of the illusion and mass manipulation, our food is laced with dangerous chemicals along with water and other daily supplies like toothpaste for example, the idea of a currency in which isn't real anymore, in the skies, with chemtrails spraying over us and our land and HAARP tech. I picked up on this '' this just doesn't add up from what I remember in school!'' I'm sure it's not, because it's in the education system aswell, reinforcing left brain thought processess that limit us, they don't provide full truth of the informatio. In primary school I was told egyptian slaves built pyramids with rope and pullies, that would make no sense, and I don't believe they were made that way at all, just a small example of how the system is monitered and regulated. This goes for the media aswell which is hugely regulated and used to create huge misconceptions. We should be free, to be able to think for ourselves and be happy with who and what we are, without the worry of conforming because of what other people think, because of this we regulate ourselves now.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bassago

Icke is great entertainment. Whether he believes or not shouldn't effect you, what do you care what he says?

Oh and the queen is a definite reptile.

I for one like David Icke's theories. I think he is on the right track to the truth.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I knew some people who claimed to see reptilian aliens while they were in Astral (astral projection).
I myself did astral projections and I saw shapeshifting beings, but these beings I saw were not reptilians, so I cannot say this people were true about seeing reptilians in Astral.

I think that Icke is disinfo agent, maybe not willingly. My research and small background in occult tells me that mechanism of manipulation is different than described by 99% conspiracy theorists, including Icke.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: svartalfar
You think that Icke is a disinfo agent for who?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join