It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allen West: Obama 'abjectly despises' whites

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
So is it true? Does Barack Obama (and Eric Holder) really hate white America? Maybe this guys just trying to hype things to sell a book, I don't know for sure but at times it feels like the POTUS and his "henchman" Holder really do. It's a sad day in America where someone says such a thing, even worse that it may be true.

Allen West: Obama 'abjectly despises' whites

War hero and former U.S. Rep. Allen West, R-Fla., is questioning how long it will take for “you people” – white Americans – to realize that their president “abjectly despises” them.

In a commentary posted Tuesday on his own website, West, who represented Florida in Congress after an extended career in the U.S. military, confronted head on the issue of racism.

Citing Obama Attorney General Eric Holder’s warning that schools have to drop policies that “disproportionately punish minorities,” West suggested it’s not racism to punish blacks more when members of that minority cause trouble more.

Or directly from the man himself:
More racial protectionism from Holder, and a message to white Americans

This is my clear and succinct message to white Americans. How long will it be before “you people” realize you have elevated someone to the office of president who abjectly despises you — not to mention his henchman Holder. Combined they are the most vile and disgusting racists — not you.

In the back of my mind I've wondered about this but it's almost too horrid to contemplate. Could it be true?

Former U.S. Rep. Allen West, R-Fla

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I can't say I'm surprised, actually I'm surprised it took someone this long to say it. Personally, I've always had the feeling that anyone around obama felt that way.

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Yes he has a book coming out so what better way to sell it than to tell whites that Obama hates you because you are white. Just like how Obama hates his mother because she's white. Just think about it Obama looks into the mirror every morning and thinks I hate half of me. And somebody should point out to West that when you are talking to white America and you refer to them as "you people" that can be viewed as racist.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

buster2010
Yes he has a book coming out so what better way to sell it than to tell whites that Obama hates you because you are white. Just like how Obama hates his mother because she's white. Just think about it Obama looks into the mirror every morning and thinks I hate half of me. And somebody should point out to West that when you are talking to white America and you refer to them as "you people" that can be viewed as racist.

Yeah that "you people" thing stood out to me as well.

The part about the DOJ and racial-school-punishment is valid though IMO.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well, allen west said it, so it must be true....

Attention grab. Nothing more.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

captaintyinknots

Attention grab. Nothing more.

Certainly got my attention that's for sure.

Still not buying the book though.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I really wish this kind of crap would stop.

Obama doesn't hate whites. Most of his cabinet is white.
What Obama seems to hate is freedom.

Most of his cabinet is definitely filled with statists.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I think Obama has other problems right now. Race isnt one of them. And even if he did hate whites...thats not my problem, its his.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

buster2010

Exactly. Obama, being half white, must really "abjectly despise" half of himself, lol.
edit on 15-1-2014 by JohnnySasaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Bassago

buster2010

Yeah that "you people" thing stood out to me as well.

The part about the DOJ and racial-school-punishment is valid though IMO.

If you do a little checking into the punishment of races in this country you will see that blacks are charged and convicted far more than whites in this country. Ron Paul said the same thing when he was running for the nomination.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 06:08 AM
link   
double post
edit on 15-1-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Obama was a community organizer. He works on feeding division and polarizing any issue.
It's what he knows.

Col. Allen West is highly respected. From his very blunt standpoint, what he sees could be considered true.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
The partisan echo chamber is clearly open for business this morning.

Col. Allen West is not even respected in his own party, much less his district, much less "widely."

Obama is divisive? Thank goodness we have the likes of Rush Limbaugh, Michelle Malkin, Glenn Beck, Rachel Maddow, Michael Moore, Laurence O'Donnell, Ann Coulter, not to mention, Fox News, MSNBC, Democratic Party, Republican Party, etc. ALL WORKING SO HARD to bring us together as a People.

Of course the President is divisive. As is the Congress. As is the fake two-party system. As is the idea promulgated to the American public on virtually every media outlet, channel, billboard, sandwich board and park bench that you have to pick a side, you have to be a team player, you have to be "fer us er agin us" ... divide and conquer, 24/7, everywhere, every day.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
To be honest, I'm not convinced that Obama hates white America, but I'm almost positive that Holder is racist against whites. Obama just comes off as a HUGE narcissist.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Gryphon66
The partisan echo chamber is clearly open for business this morning.

Col. Allen West is not even respected in his own party, much less his district, much less "widely."

Obama is divisive? Thank goodness we have the likes of Rush Limbaugh, Michelle Malkin, Glenn Beck, Rachel Maddow, Michael Moore, Laurence O'Donnell, Ann Coulter, not to mention, Fox News, MSNBC, Democratic Party, Republican Party, etc. ALL WORKING SO HARD to bring us together as a People.

Of course the President is divisive. As is the Congress. As is the fake two-party system. As is the idea promulgated to the American public on virtually every media outlet, channel, billboard, sandwich board and park bench that you have to pick a side, you have to be a team player, you have to be "fer us er agin us" ... divide and conquer, 24/7, everywhere, every day.

It is so damned refreshing to be able to see someone who actually acknowledges things for what they are...

A freaking puppet show.

And nobody seems to make the correlation between political BS and sports, either. It's all about a side. And each side has it's pundits. And each side has it's color....logo...icons...

Join a TEAM...be COOL...BELONG....BE ONE OF US....BE ONE WITH US.....

That final bit is what scares me the most about the average mindless drooling idiot I encounter day in, day out.......

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

JohnnySasaki

Exactly. Obama, being half white, must really "abjectly despise" half of himself, lol.
edit on 15-1-2014 by JohnnySasaki because: (no reason given)

I've seen it before with friends in school years back who had black fathers and white mothers.

Now I don't know if it was a female thing, white thing or just a chauvinist thing but there was a theme of seeing the mother as weak and blaming her for the problems of the family. Even when the father was in prison or ran out on the family it was the mother who received all the venom.

This was decades ago and I never bothered to psychoanalyze my friends but I remember distinctly making this observation and trying to discuss it a few times.

Could be something. Could be nothing.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Sports teams, reality shows, heck, even the ridiculous "Team Jacob or Team Edward" plastered everywhere a few years ago reflect the efforts at splintering us as a nation, a people, and even within our own psyches.

Not to mention that Mr. West's comments, besides a fairly obvious effort to market himself and his interests and avoid increasing irrelevancy, are clearly divisive, in and of themselves racially motivated. Pot, kettle, as little irony as possible intended.

*taps the Cognitive Dissonance Detector™* "Is this thing working?" Tap, tap, tap.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

Hey, what do you know? They're charged and incarcerated more in Europe too! It must be some kind of world wide racist conspiracy and not the fact that the gangster criminal culture has anything to do with it!

As for the book, maybe he's right. After all, Obama was a member of a church that openly trashed whites. He's also right regarding Mr. Holder. One thing I know for sure though, in order to sell something you have to make a buzz. And I honestly think that this is what it's all about. Get people fired up so they go out and spend their hard earned money.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
It don't matter if he hates - only words and words will never hurt.

Besides - he be the be I mean he is the is - nowutimean.

He be clown - another puppet on a string.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

jibajaba
It don't matter if he hates - only words and words will never hurt.

Besides - he be the be I mean he is the is - nowutimean.

He be clown - another puppet on a string.

Words do hurt and the thing about this whole "ordeal" is that it's turned into more than just words.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join