It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guitar Players: Have You Tuned to A432hz?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
ive come across this a few times in my travels recently ..
Am still considering converting my music .. but id be lying isf i said i truly understand teh techy principle of what were talking about ...

As opposed to converting existing music .. Ive been looking to see how to achieve this straight out, when creating music from likes of cakewalk for example .. and mastering at 432Hz from the get go as opposed to ceonerting to it after .. ive seen several suggestions, but from people who are half guessing, and am not convinced they truly understand the concept either ..

Being a complete noob, I would not assign myself to the musician category just yet ...
Is anyone aware of how to achieve this from within cakewalk .. Kinda hoping i just have to change a couple of simple settings

Cheers
B

ETA - Sorry man .. just noticed this is thread was meant for guitar players .. havent woke up yet ..
edit on 21-1-2014 by Segenam because: wheeeeEEEEeeeee......

posted on Oct, 29 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mon1k3r

Honestly bro.... There is not a huge difference as your only dropping 8 hz. I my self am tuned to 432 because of what I have read and because quite a few musicians in my area are switching over to 432.

Its almost like a collective conscieness situation here.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join