It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A face on an Ocean Wave in west coast picture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Just a quick short thread, most of ATS must remember this video?:

Well Do you believe in signs, spirituality, Poseidon or Zeus?

The amazing picture as shown in the video (below) was taken in Oregon a few days ago as the waves crashed onto the West Coast!

Source

Ok the face must of been there for a split second, but it amazes me what are eyes could be missing out on!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

Not only a face, but you have a frog on the left wave also....

I don't see this as evidence to anything at all, but neat to see stuff like this every now and again.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

It's just a quick thread on Pareidolia, that's all

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

In the zoomed out version the wave looks like a thumbs up

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
On the tight zoom it looks like a granny wearing glasses. Little top knot and all.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

In the zoomed out version the wave looks like a thumbs up

Or Mother Earth giving us all the finger.

But that's a bit scary...I'll go with the thumbs up too.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Hmmm...The first picture....I don't remember being there with the wife. There appears to be two faces on the clouds actually.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Well, if it were Poseidon or Zeus I would be less "amazed," and more "running in the other direction." Both of those Olympians are known to be extremely petty, and rather unfriendly toward humans... when they're not using us for sexual liaisons, that is.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Here's a video I took a few years ago showing a Face in the Clouds. Shot with a Sony Hi8 using a 950nm IR filter and in Nightshot mode.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

just in front of the frog and also near the face...

those rocks....

they just look like....

Martian rocks

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

Hmmm, nice one... very Amerindian.

I had a formation, taking up a fourth of the sky one night, that looked like a young, pleasant man and morphed into an older one and finally turned into a stereotypical devil/monster looking thing with moving mouth and eyes, heh, so realistic looking it sent myself and a woman running indoors like kids. But it WAS darned spooky.

Unfortunately, no video, no proof, just a tale of a natural formation that was one in a million (or totally supernatural! Who knows).

Aleister, oh Al. Your cue...

Edit: and as for the OP... neat, very good pareidolia... others in that storm front, too.
edit on 1/14/2014 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Baddogma

Hello OP, and Baddogma (thanks for the heads and thumbs up). These are very good examples of faces, frogs, and flotsam. Nice thread!

When folks have a few minutes, the Goddess of Liberty in my avatar invites you to check out the first item in my signature, where Baddogam, myself, and others take you on a trip to the 1960s, smack dab into the middle of the Civil Rights Movement where, in one picture ("What picture?" I can hear someone say, Arken, was that you?), one of the two or three most iconic pictures of the movement and the most iconic of the 1965 Voting Rights Movement, you can find in the clouds if you have the time and love of the hunt (and when you see them there it's no longer a hunt because they are so obvious at that point), from left to right: Robert Kennedy, Lyndon Johnson, John Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., James Bevel, maybe Abe Lincoln, and the cutest Goddess of Liberty you've ever seen. Among others. As for giving the thumbs up sign, both RFK and JFK are doing that.

Did I say the Goddess of Liberty has a perfect tiara? No? Well....

edit on 15-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I just finished reading a book on this subject entitled, Everyday Oracles, by Ann Bolinger-McQuade.

She explains how oracles such as these are shown to us, and have significant meaning. It may have a different meaning to different people, but is meant to be a personal message.

Good book! Put this on on your list, if you're interested in learning more on this subject.

top topics

join