It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Low Flying Planes Spraying 'Greenish Type Fog' in Miramar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
My little sis sent me this link yesterday ... she lives in the Half moon bay area...
it for a news story Low Flying Planes Spraying 'Greenish Type Fog' in Miramar

Miramar resident John Whitley is wondering if anyone can help him figure out why two airplanes were flying very low over Miramar Sunday afternoon and "releasing a huge amount of a greenish type fog that we just watched slowly enter our backyard and surrounding areas," he wrote in to Patch.

BTW Half Moon Bay is south of San Francisco and she wonders if there's any chance it's connected to a recent report on recent radiation detected at Surfer's Beach not far from Miramar???

seems there was a YouTube vid posted that has her more than a little freaked...

this site is also not far from her and her husbands place and she thinks the timing of these two events happening so close together and in virtually the same locations sounds mighty fishy...

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Has anybody contacted FAA or airports questioning planes spraying? Seems like a natural thing to check out with all this terrorism crap.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

w8tn4it
Has anybody contacted FAA or airports questioning planes spraying? Seems like a natural thing to check out with all this terrorism crap.

according to the article...

"We called the airport in Half Moon Bay," wrote in Whitley, "and they had no idea but thought it was maybe pilots practicing for an airshow? This really concerns us as why are they flying so low over residential areas and releasing who knows what in our breathing space?"

so yeah they called the airport who had no clue it was going on and gave then some BS answer... I've been to airshows and the smoke they use doesn't fall, it just hangs in the air until it dissipates
edit on 14-1-2014 by HardCorps because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by HardCorps

When I saw the title, I thought it was Miramar Naval Air Station.

It's not, so I guess it could be cropdusters or spraying for mosquitoes.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Don't know anything about crop-dusting other than taking my daughter to see 'Planes'
one would think a crop duster afraid of civil litigation would be extra super careful "NOT" to spray over residential areas.
skidders or not one crackpot with a good lawyer would tear you up in court especially out in Cali...

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Seems to me that any airport nearby should have traffic registered flying in the area. Other than that maybe residue samples from vehicles, mailboxes could lead to what it is they were spraying. Certainly makes you wonder why the local airport official brushed them off.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

It's a Marine Corps aviation station now, MCAS Miramar. I guess since they are under the dep of navy its still technically a naval base but they let the devil dogs put their name on the front
Just an FYI

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Is this near a farm field? (possible crop dusting)

Or has been said, Mosquito control. I'd call city hall first. Ask if they did any spraying for mosquitos or anthing else on that date, in that area. Also, what kind of plane/s were used?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Sremmos80

It's a Marine Corps aviation station now, MCAS Miramar. I guess since they are under the dep of navy its still technically a naval base but they let the devil dogs put their name on the front
Just an FYI

That Miramar is just outside San Diego... I was stationed there for a while...
This Miramar is up north kind of the South Bay part of San Francisco

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

If the tail numbers were obtainable?

I ain't even sure this page would lend any insight; tracking.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Reading the OP was like reading the accounts in Europe just days before Bubonic Plague struck, onlt the spraying was done from the ground by 'strange beings' in suits and face masks.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

HardCorps
BTW Half Moon Bay is south of San Francisco and she wonders if there's any chance it's connected to a recent report on recent radiation detected at Surfer's Beach not far from Miramar???

this site is also not far from her and her husbands place and she thinks the timing of these two events happening so close together and in virtually the same locations sounds mighty fishy...

Half moon bay is a 7 1/2 hr drive (487 miles), from Half Moon Bay!

This is exactly like saying Montgomery, Alabama is close to Saint Louis, Missouri.. same distance.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

network dude

Is this near a farm field? (possible crop dusting)

Or has been said, Mosquito control. I'd call city hall first. Ask if they did any spraying for mosquitos or anthing else on that date, in that area. Also, what kind of plane/s were used?

************************************************************************************************
they are not supposed to be spraying for skeeters during the day and in populated areas as they spray Anvil for this purpose and Anvil causes all sorts of neurological problems.....but they do it all the time. I would complain to the local government if that is what it is.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
What's the protocols for spraying something that is green in colour, (shade not known) or any colour for that matter? without some more info, it makes little sense.
Makes little sense either for some air formation team to be using a powder in practice that simply falls down, or to be even using it at all in a practice. So it's kind of back to a green colour, without a given shade that falls down. There are articles that are used like K-Tea in spraying to combat algae though, but I have no idea what, or if any colour something like that would be, although copper in some form is used, could be greenish but I'm only fishing. In way out stuff, copper might be used as a catalyst to convert radiation pollution to electricity, after other applications have been used but again, I'm fishing. But it is something to think about here.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

w8tn4it

Seems to me that any airport nearby should have traffic registered flying in the area.

Aircraft operating under visual flight rules and FAR Part 91 don't "register" with any airports. Your statement is akin to saying that any gas station nearby where cars drive should have all nearby cars registered. It doesn't work that way.

new topics

top topics

join