It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: LEADER KIM JONG UN ASSASSINATED ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

DJW001
reply to post by xavi1000

Maybe twitter account of Sergei Shoigu is hacked?

No, account of "Sergei Shoigu " is bogus. The account was started on January 9, there were no tweets at all until today, five days later. This is a massive Sorchaa Faal internet hoax in the making. I move that this thread be placed in [HOAX!] immediately.

Gee, really? *eyeroll

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Somehow, I doubt that all the wishful thinking, crossed fingers, and voodoo offerings the world could offer would make this happen. As paranoid & backstabby as the NK government is, I seriously doubt anyone could plan & pull off an assassination without getting caught beforehand.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Hey man! What you doing spreading hoaxes and false rumours here or anywhere. What kind of journalism is that???

Check your sources properly. You've led people down a garden path here and taking a look at some of the comments about this I'd say a lot of you people have some serious hate issues.

One comment here about ASSASINATING Obama, too.

ATS, I am embarrassed to belong to this anti Semite, anti freemasonry anti just about anything except little green men that don't exist.

Can I just draw attention particularly to the member who said that about Obama. That is beyond what I can tolerate and I realise that I have no place on this hateful, intolerant, racist site of Americans. I've a good mind to report this; horrible!

You have sank below what I am willing to take.

I'm out of here. Not adding my name to this kind of lie mongering nonsense.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

andy06shake
--- quote of actioned post removed ---

WTF!!!

What kind of hate trip or you on Dude???

That's disgusting!
edit on 14-1-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: removed quote of post that's against terms & conditions

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Revolution9

Hey man! What you doing spreading hoaxes and false rumours here or anywhere. What kind of journalism is that???

Check your sources properly. You've led people down a garden path here and taking a look at some of the comments about this I'd say a lot of you people have some serious hate issues.

ATS, I am embarrassed to belong to this anti Semite, anti freemasonry anti just about anything except little green men that don't exist.

Can I just draw attention particularly to the member who said that about Obama. That is beyond what I can tolerate and I realise that I have no place on this hateful, intolerant, racist site of Americans. I've a good mind to report this; horrible!

Bye then dont let the door hit you on the way out.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Revolution9

That particular comment struck me as more tongue-in-cheek than serious. Even if it was serious, everyone's entitled to their opinion on the subject. If that poster were actively supporting a plot in more than just the rabble rousing sense (like financially or something) or planning it themselves, nawp, sorry bro, that's crossing a whole bunch of legal lines they can deal with on their own. Most people aren't stupid enough to be in fed crosshairs like that.

And really, way to paint the whole site with a broad brush. It's not so bad here, otherwise so many people from so many walks of life & ideologies wouldn't keep coming back to debate.

As to KJU, it's looking like an utter hoax. Nothing from anywhere reputable anywhere I can see, nothing new in search results.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
. . . . . And in other news, the White House released a statement blaming a video on Youtube for the assassination.

Now back to your regularly scheduled conspiracy. . . . . .

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Revolution9

andy06shake
--- quote of actioned post removed ---

WTF!!!

What kind of hate trip or you on Dude???

That's disgusting!
edit on 14-1-2014 by SkepticOverlord because: removed quote of post that's against terms & conditions

If polticians are going to ruin and destrory peoples lifes then they deserve all the hate they get.

If your going to be a leader of a country and control the fate of peoples lifes, if you screw up then you deserve everything you get. Cant handle the responsiblity dont run for office.
edit on 14-1-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

edit on 14-1-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

(post by andy06shake removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Congrats on your new appointment.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Closest thing I can find is speculative reports that his aunt might be dead..

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Hmm... Seems like someones got an Issue with us good people!

Cheerio

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Almost wept with joy.

Believe me I was teetering right on the edge there for one moment.

Then.....................

I Googled it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join