It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: LEADER KIM JONG UN ASSASSINATED ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Any link to the Russian Embassy article?

So sketchy

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Clairaudience
Most likely a false alarm. All it takes is one guy on twitter and there you have a rumor that spreads around the globe in no time.

Guy on twitter? Sergei Shoigu , Minister of Defence of Russian Federation, General of the Army is not guy on twitter.

link   
The German article does not confirm anything about KIY being dead, on the contrary, it is an article about the weird fact that the internet is obsessed with the N-Korean leader [which they say is unlikely to be dead]. It dwells on the fact that anything about him is being read by thousands immediately but they believe there is never anything behind it as such and show the latest twitter as an example.

So the only place this is mentioned is by twitter and that is very [very]probably a hoax.
However I sort of wish it was true.

link   
Kim was shot by his girlfriend after being caught in a compromising position with Rodman. Had something to do with animal costumes and Patron...

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If true...I would hate to see who comes into power next and the ramifications of this. I would imagine that unless it was someone close to him, possibly related to the ones he recently put to death, that this will not play out well globally should it turn out to be true.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Advantage
Kim was shot by his girlfriend after being caught in a compromising position with Rodman. Had something to do with animal costumes and Patron...

Was one of the animal costum a Korth Korean unicorn?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Still no other reports. Only the twitter feed saying it was confirmed at 9am on the 14th of January. But the twitter feed could still be bad.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Would this imply that Dennis Rodman was a CIA wet works operative?

um.
I just spit that out, but, the more I think about it, and the more ridiculous it sounds, the more hilarious, yet appropriate it would be for such a colorful clown to be the end of such a colorful clown.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Maybe twitter account of Sergei Shoigu is hacked?

No, account of "Sergei Shoigu " is bogus. The account was started on January 9, there were no tweets at all until today, five days later. This is a massive Sorchaa Faal internet hoax in the making. I move that this thread be placed in [HOAX!] immediately.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

Would this imply that Dennis Rodman was a CIA wet works operative?

um.
I just spit that out, but, the more I think about it, and the more ridiculous it sounds, the more hilarious, yet appropriate it would be for such a colorful clown to be the end of such a colorful clown.

Hahahahaa, nicely said , did you know i open a thread about you and was erased

(post by andy06shake removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite

Would this imply that Dennis Rodman was a CIA wetworks operative

called it!

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
SInce Dennis Rodman couldn't follow thru on his assassination assignment given by the CIA the Russians took care of it like Russians know how to. I know this likely isn't true but one can hope anyways.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   

LEADER KIM JONG UN ASSASSINATED

Oh wait, my bad, this is ATS.

DJW001

No, account of "Sergei Shoigu " is bogus. The account was started on January 9, there were no tweets at all until today, five days later. This is a massive Sorchaa Faal internet hoax in the making. I move that this thread be placed in [HOAX!] immediately.

edit on 14-1-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Well that twitter account is from the Minister of Defense of Russian Federation so that would lend some credibility unless he may have been hacked....

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Vasa Croe
Well that twitter account is from the Minister of Defense of Russian Federation so that would lend some credibility unless he may have been hacked....

What makes you think that is really his account?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

SLAYER69

LEADER KIM JONG UN ASSASSINATED

Oh wait, my bad, this is ATS.

You didn't notice questionnaire mark ? Or word "unconfirmed" ?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Advantage

Kim Jong Un ... North Korean furry? That's too good to be true.

Still, China keeps a close leash on N. Korea, and maybe they'd do something about it if they felt they couldn't control Lil' Kim.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Sorry, couldn't control my excitement.

Well I guess the little # is still in power.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This also went around last year about this same time I believe. Trying to figure out if that is the Defense Ministers real account.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join