It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says "Tall White Space Aliens" control America

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

You're so high and righteous....what are your credentials in opposition to his...other than another idiot listening to the mainstream media believing everything your told like a good puppy? Seriously, easy to just cast a stone.....give us something credible other than just your ignorant denial. I don't automatically believe him...but you seem to KNOW something. Spill it. Don't give me any redneck hick logic either. ...he is already more credible than you by stature, and the position that he held. He is risking something.....what do you have..that's right NOTHING.
edit on 15-1-2014 by Illuminawty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Do i believe that the tall whites exit yes, do i believe that they or any other alien race rule over us probally not and if they do it is likely to be the annunaki and not the tall whites or the reptilians. It is much more likely that greedy power hungry interviduals in government and business would do deals to try and gain technology that some of the alien races have. The more benevolent races would probally only give the technology if it were put to good uses and not weaponised however this would not suit the agenders of the tptb. This would leave the alien races that were about or below the spiritial level of the tptb (negative untrustworthy, selfish & parasitic) to do business with. The tall whites are probally around the spiritial level of the average human ( not evil but not spiritially advanced either) This would mean that they would be very careful with the technology they exchanged with us for the resources that they took as i do not think that either party entirely trusts the other. The tall whites are probally one of the first alien races that would be shown to us if disclosure happened. Rumour has it that they are very skittish and shy and that they are very zap happy with their weapon if touched, scared or threatened but that they do not wish to be dominant over other races.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminawty

I know things for me only.
I speak from my own authority.
And its true he refuses a lie detector test, like Hello

And also not one ex USAF person who has worked at area 51 or Nellis has ever collaborated seeing a tall white, not one. just him of course oh and he was the weatherman so he had special glasses given to him to see them, because they are mainly invisible.

now what else, ah yes
there are non-human entities out there so don't go wandering in remote place places alone.
Nice Rant all the same.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Illuminawty

You're so high and righteous

I am a Tall white you will obey me human.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

but this is an ex head of security/defense for our nation, and what he knew is way beyond what all the skeptics do.

How do you know what he knew or knows?

How do you know what not one individual skeptical person would know but every single one?

I'm going to add to this, because if its time for the middle east to grow up and stop abusing women and children, and harming others, using bruatlaity and violence to control and abuse and enslave people and run theocracies.

So you live in one of these countries you condemn to really know of what you speak?

Clean your own house of its garbage that stinks just as bad or worse as you are supposed to be more civilized compared to their ways as you imply before even thinking about your neighbors mess.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I recall that Ahmadenijad bought into lot of this Hitler and "Aryan Race" stuff.

Is that from the horses mouth so to speak, Did you hear him confirm this or is this like 99% of conspiracy content, hearsay?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jaffo

Where do they get their ideas? It's simple, they scan the cruddiest corners of the web for ANY story heaping derision upon the U.S. and they run with it. Because America is and always has been evil. Don't you see this?!

Is that similar to what you did with your post before this one above, just replace America with Iran to see where you're coming from.

let me quote

Why would they embrace these stories? Gee, maybe because they are a backwards Nation ruled by idiots and living in the 1700s? Just a suggestion. You may flame away.

So your running with Iran embracing this story and already have an excuse for why, them being backwards?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by Unity_99

actually he admits in interview somhwere he never learnt anything about ufos in his job. The info hes getting is coming from 2nd rate ufoers like Charles hall

UFO's are classified. He may very well have gotten some info in his work, but its mainly underground and depends on rank of classification. Thats why those who have experiences, and black choppers buzzing their backyard areas, and surveillance, dare to write alot, direct to the leaders at times, because they know: 1. they're posts are getting through! and 2. that they are probably above the classification of every level of government.

But, the Iran thing is really pathetic. They are running a full scale theocracy with massive abuse of humanity and women in that country, which means you know some really heavy duty negatives are running it, the kind that need to be rounded up, and they will be.

The Tree Bears Fruit, and you can tell who is behind things by the looking at the way most people are living, and also by how the most vulnerable and poor live.

We have some heavy duty hellzone type bad guys ruling over earth, that have no right to do so.

And the west has its own renegades and negatives, they're the true top of the pyramid and Hidden Hand, and they are not good. There are no wolves serving the Creator, just the Power of Love which also means equality and freedom together, or the Power of Love. Dog Eat Dog Us style with homeless and poor is just Orcdom! Beast! Fascism is also Beast! Both extremes are a sign that Satanists run the world and who they work for are not really what I call ET.
edit on 15-1-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Heres an interesting thought....

Discount the aliens bit and a lot of what is there is practically factually correct.

If you are aware of Operation Paperclip then you'll know that the US actually recruited Nazi scientists, doctors and other elements of the regime post WW2, exchanging expertise for pardons - the most famous being Werner Von Braun but there were an awful lot of others.

An awful lot of modern medicine - particularly genetics but other aspects - has its roots in the worlds of Josef Mengele

As for the alien part... well... as much as I hate Sorcha Faal... look at the circumstantial evidence and technological advances from Roswell onwards and you could infer an "influence" if you were so minded - and a lot of conspiracy theorists do.

So while Iran may have fallen for a carefully crafted hoax article, in reality the elements of it that an awful lot of people on this site would describe as having some credibility.

We live in an interesting world

edit on 15/1/14 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Unless you have actually had an experience with aliens you wouldn't be likely to believe Snowden leak.

Was there actually a Snowden Leak to believe or are you believing in hearsay that there is a leak like research shows where the articles originates?

If there was a leak, then lets see the documents, lets leave our beliefs aside and investigate properly.

But like I said, most will just pass it off as bunk,

As that is what it is, its where research into this leads until someone can bring a quote from Snowden or a document he leaked that says such.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Good point. Strictly speaking, some aspects of the U.S. are indeed a continuation of Nazi Germany...especially those that relate to space-travel.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

I think a few are not getting the idea of this thread. Its not in the hoax bin because the OP is asking a specific question... why would the IRANIANS think this? WHY would the IRANIANS believe Sorcha??

Has the OP shown this is what Iranians think?

Has the OP shown that Iranians believe this?

To get an answer that OP is asking for this has to be shown other wise its just speculation on what Iranians believe and think.

Or its disguised to give these types of replies that call Iran a backwards country and allow posters to show their hatred of place and people they have most likely never been to or met.

IN answer to the question in the OP... because theyre a goofy theocracy and want to believe anything that points to us being in league with the debbil and all infidelish... worthy of a beheading due to our commerce with demonic aliens. RAWR.

Maybe I missed where it was shown that the Iranian leaders believe this.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Char-Lee
reply to post by SUBKONCIOUS

Why is is so hard to believe that the UFO phenomenon is a result of advanced human technology?

Because your idea does not cover things like the pilots who flew through a "foo fighter" orb, and the many other stories which seem to be believeable.

But it does Char-Lee, the key word being advanced, that could advanced 1000 years ahead of what is known in the mainstream.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Skyfloating

What do you think ATS...do those in power really believe in this stuff? Do you?
edit on 14-1-2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

If the MSM quote it apparently they believe it is at least a serious propaganda from a serious place like FSB if not true itself. The article is quoted not only by Forbes but also by Washington Post.

We may distinguish between Tall Whites and Aldebaran who allegedly advised Germany. Camelot has the story.
edit on 15-1-2014 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Jaellma
reply to post by SUBKONCIOUS

UFOs could be anything. I don't doubt the Nazi involvement BUT I don't use that theory as the absolute.

Before you lay down and stake a claim in the Nazi theory you need to explain the 1-3 mile long objects that peruse the skies every now and then. Where and how are they parked at the end of the day??? In Antarctica? On the moon? In the Pacific ocean? I mean, if you are going to make such far reaching statements, you need to look at ALL possibilities.

Either does that poster, they gave their opinion.

No, that is not how research is done by adding extra stuff to verify and explain before the first claim is even looked at or proven.

You need to look at all the possibilities when evidence is found of the first claim, then you move to another in connection to the first.

If you first need explain the mile wide objects, where they are made and stored then you have jumped the gun a little and basically using assumption to do your research which isn't researching but making assumptions

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Snsoc
Okay, I read this entire thread hoping that someone would ask this question:

Did anybody check to see if the Iranians actually said this?

From the OP, we get the following gems:

Iranians believe in aliens. (Subtext: they're crazy.)

Iranians are against America.

Iranians are close to getting nuclear weapons (false, but that never stopped the "Bomb Iran" crowd)

Iranians don't like white people (the most influential voter block in America.)

Put it all together, and the implication is that Iran is unstable and dangerous and we need to fear/hate/(bomb?) them.

People who are debating the reality of UFO's or how Iranians could be so crazy/dumb are missing the point. This is just like a bunch of other articles demonizing Iran that have come out in the last few years-(They arrest hikers! They have child brides!) It's all about making sure that we see Iran as weird/evil so that no one cares when we topple their government.

edit on 14-1-2014 by Snsoc because: spelling

Thank you,

You have 20/20 vision when reading this thread or a similar 20/20 vision to what I have reading some of the responses.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

Iranians are not very different from "tall white race" they hate so much.

Are all the people posting about what Iran and Iranians hate, Iranian?

How can anyone even post what Iranians hate or Love even if they are Iranian?

One person can speak for their own intentions, likes and dislikes, their fellow countrymen and women might differ.

Do all Americans gave a Texan accent and wear cowboy hats?

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Well the Nazi's had an a big interest in Antarctica, even when it became apparent they were going to loose. It has been speculated by some of the more way out there conspiracy theories that they had alien technology and there may even be a star gate in Antarctica. If this is true then when the Nazi's fell and the US brought their top scientists and secrets back to the homeland then it is possible this was one of the secrets.

But something like this coming from Iran, really? No one in their right mind considers their regime a trusted source of information.,

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

Modern Iranians are confused and brainwashed people.

So you are Iranian?

What are you confused about and what has brainwashed you, how did you have this realization and did you have keep it to yourself?

I have absolutely no sympathy for a country which terrorizes its people.

Name a country you sympathize with that doesn't terrorize its people.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Well said Sulaw. Simple and straight to the point...just the way I like it
My sister in law is Hindu and she has the same response in regards to "Alien" sightings/news: "It's about time
"

So wake up sheeple! I descend from what yous call "Native American" and Our Mother...the Earth..."fell" from "SKYWORLD"...so technically...I'm an "Alien"!

Enjoy your day...I know I will

edit on 15-1-2014 by jeans31 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join