It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says "Tall White Space Aliens" control America

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

FinalCountdown

DarksideOz
"Tall white space aliens"......................

Now look around today, regardless of what job you have, it's all based on earning money, that is then based on the price [or availability] of gold. We are STILL slaves to gold over a hundred thousand years later. Now compare what we are doing now as a whole, and then tell me the difference to why we were genetically engineered to do back then, to what we are doing now. Just because you don't work in a gold mine, doesn't mean you aren't contributing to the cause

Exactly. Gold is only made during super novas, or star explosions.
All of the gold on any planet is present and imbedded throughout the planet at the planet's conception (hot super nova explosion resulting in cooling and planet and moon formation).
Gold is very important for electronics and space exploration.
It does not corrode and is an excellent conductor.

WE have been "created" from local "wildlife" to walk upright and use tools.
We have been designed and conditioned to collect gold.
All of the ancient civilizations throughout time have been "obsessed" with collecting gold and creating "precious" and "forever" items.
Gold is the reason why we where made.
Now that the gold rush that peaked about 500 years ago with the new world "collection" is over, we are all on borrowed time.

The gold rush is not over, just watch reality TV! I kind of like the Bering Sea series.

The common tall white alien species are called Nordics.

I've heard many claims that we were created to mine gold for 'the gods from heaven.'

It appears the Iranian paper must have looking at youtube for news. All those stories have been around a lot longer than Snowden's leaks.

edit on 16-1-2014 by jrod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jrod

No, no human has been created to collect gold.

Gold is not needed for a happy, comfortable human life.

Gold is simply a metal that does not corrode, so is used as money. Paper money can be destroyed in fire, but gold will stay as it is.

Gold plays the same role in modern society as its has played for ages - to act as money.

The paper currency suffers from two big drawbacks - a. It can easily perish or lose value b. It is a political currency.

Gold is universal currency, and never loses its value.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GargIndia

I know how currency works.

I also never said we were created to mine gold, just repeating what I've heard and read else where.

Like I said, it appears Iran is finding news from the far out conspiracy vids on youtube.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   

GargIndia
reply to post by jrod

No, no human has been created to collect gold.

Gold is not needed for a happy, comfortable human life.

Gold is simply a metal that does not corrode, so is used as money. Paper money can be destroyed in fire, but gold will stay as it is.

Gold plays the same role in modern society as its has played for ages - to act as money.

The paper currency suffers from two big drawbacks - a. It can easily perish or lose value b. It is a political currency.

Gold is universal currency, and never loses its value.

Genesis 2

A river watering the garden flowed from Eden; from there it was separated into four headwaters. 11 The name of the first is the Pishon; it winds through the entire land of Havilah, where there is gold. 12 (The gold of that land is good; aromatic resin[d] and onyx are also there.) 13 The name of the second river is the Gihon; it winds through the entire land of Cush.[e] 14 The name of the third river is the Tigris; it runs along the east side of Ashur. And the fourth river is the Euphrates.

www.biblegateway.com...
The rivers Pishon and Gihon and the Tigris and Euphrates correspond the fertile crescent Pishon is identified as the blue Nile some said the Gihon is the white Nile others placed the Ghion in southern Arabia off course everyone knows where the Tigris and Euphrates are located..so as far back as genesis god??.. gave a thumbs up for the use of gold.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

here's a little etymnology for you since your google seems to be broken -
Occular - of or relating to the eye
Occult - hidden, unseen

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Hmm even this tiny proportion of what Iran has chosen to portray in its propaganda efforts . Iran's anti western propaganda original goal was to keep the new Islamic regime in power. Today it is geared towards preparing the population for the coming war that is a result of western foreign policy of appeasement and other bungles . The other crucial actor is that the Iranian regime has under gone the process of radicalization . The same process that took Japan from victory over the Russians in 1904 to Pearl Harbor will take Iran from the 1979 revolution to gobbling up Syria , Egypt ,Iraq and nuking Israel. Returning to the focus of the topic the idea of aliens controller America further humanizes there enemies.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Former Minister of Defence in Canada Paul. Hellyer is on record... Saying the same thing ... He says Aliens have been here for along time... And there are 4 races , and one is tall blondes that interact with the USA government ... Just check youtube

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

hurdygurdy

Meanwhile, the U.S. government is embroiled in a “cataclysmic” power struggle between President Obama, who heads the alien shadow government, and some unknown force that opposed the U.S.-alien alliance. “Most to be feared by Russian policy makers and authorities, this [FSB] report concludes, is if those opposing the ‘Tall White’ ‘secret regime’ ruled over by Obama have themselves aligned with another alien-extraterrestrial power themselves.”

Source

There appear to be two opposing alien factions at odds with one another for control of the U.S. government. One appears to be known and the other faction unknown and feared. Perhaps the intent behind this news release was to suggest a coup, alien or otherwise.

ost to be feared by Russian policy makers and authorities, this report concludes, is if those opposing the “Tall White” “secret regime” ruled over by Obama have themselves aligned with another alien-extraterrestrial power themselves.

Hey they showed us this in the original star trek show:
Star Trek: First Contact
he USS Enterprise follows the Borg back in time to stop them from altering history and preventing Earth's first warp flight and first contact with the Vulcans.

Could be we are having a struggle involving two alien groups or one our future selves.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

kdyam

It would seem where the USA is concerned anything is possible. Our country is like the little fat kid officiating a never ending pie eating competition. We only have two hands and there are so many pies, so we have to have a taste of each one to see what we like best that day. The next day we try other pies after deciding the last days winner wasn't to our liking. It's a sad state of affairs here, those in office are in it for the money, the money blinds them to who actually pulls the strings. Is it aliens? Who knows? I for one do not, but I guess in this day and age anything is possible. We would be stupid to turn a blind eye to interpretations of past alien intervention going back as far as man has been able to put mind to stone, pen or art. What better venue could aliens find than that of a young country founded on values and morals, better yet a country founded on a notion of freedom with a hint of nobility that has slowly been subverted and passed to the masses through psychological misdirection until those same masses mainly come to passively accept it?

Iran could have some ground to stand on concerning these allegations. Maybe Iran is blowing smoke concerning these charges. Either way something is wrong here.....

So easily people believe in god, but call god alien and they just can't let themselves believe.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

Maybe it isn't interbreeding. Maybe ancient man was here way before historical records suggest, and then were genetically engineered/modified to create what we are today, or a very similar form of it. Perhaps interbreeding may of been used to create Royal or ruling bloodline's, but with the right knowledge and practice, we could easily just be a slight DNA tweak, or advancement on ancient man. A known tweak that could create an almost perfect slave ?

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Maybe 'aryan' in iran is pronounced as 'alien'

peace.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 03:19 AM
link   
I don't understand how you can reduce Iranians as a collective, the entire nation of Iran to a few different people's opinions.

Iran doesn't say anything. Iran doesn't speak. It's not something that carries an individual voice like it's portrayed.

It's like thinking CNN is speaking for all Americans.

edit on 18-1-2014 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:42 AM
link   

yourmaker
I don't understand how you can reduce Iranians as a collective, the entire nation of Iran to a few different people's opinions.

Iran doesn't say anything. Iran doesn't speak. It's not something that carries an individual voice like it's portrayed.

It's like thinking CNN is speaking for all Americans.

edit on 18-1-2014 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

Thats the headline, not what I think.

It cannot however, be denied that the majority of Iranian officials are not big fans of the U.S.

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This intriguing thread is on ATS Live! Radio tonight....wander if I can lure the illusive SkyFloating to call in and rock this .

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

This interview with Hellyer by RT was published on 1/5 2014.

The article with the video comes by way of CNET, dated 1/5/2014 as well.

Canada's ex-defense minister: Aliens would give us more tech if we'd stop wars

Paul Hellyer, who has long insisted that aliens have visited Earth for many years, says that when aliens saw the atomic bomb they decided that we were a great threat to the cosmos.

In an interview with Russia Today, Hellyer explained (as if it was obvious): "Of course, there's been a lot more activity in the last few decades."

The reason for this, he said, was that man was stupid enough to invent the atomic bomb. Aliens are frightened that we're going to use it again (and again) and that this will affect the whole balance of the cosmos.

Ergo, each visit seems to have symbolized: "What the hell are they doing in that insane asylum today?"

Hellyer suggested that there are Edward Snowden-style whistleblowers who have already revealed government knowledge of alien visits. "It doesn't take long to get your hands on it," he said.
news.cnet.com...

Now I can not say for sure that this is the origin of the story, yet it sure has very
similar lines, right down to the details of Tall Whites and Edward Snowden ... and very interesting to note
that a center theme is nuclear weapons.

Interesting to note upfront that Hellyer mentions at 8:54 into the video of his dinner
with Edgar Mitchell, and their conversation about aliens.

Hellyers mention of Edgar Mitchell is highly curious, as Mitchell himself has
admitted to some involvement with a group that was formed way back when
involved with government coverups of UFO's and Aliens; who knows if it is to
promote the belief in; or possibly disinformation.

In any case, it looks like then that the FARS news agency did not actually embellish too much,
and maybe this is a lot more about nuclear capability that it first appears...IDK.

Indeed, we do live in a time that requires much study if one is to discern what is really going on.

edit on 18-1-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:13 PM
link   
White people do control America. But their not aliens, as far as I know.
Though some of them are tall and some of them are short

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   

CranialSponge

Here's my thought on your question:

I'm wondering if it might have to do with the history of their ancient culture ?

In order to understand where a person's coming from, you need to put yourself in their shoes in order to get a better understanding of their thought processes.

So on that note: Many ancient cultures (cultures that are millenia older than our own western cultures) have old drawings and texts of some pretty fascinating stuff relating to "higher advanced beings" - flying machinery, beings that came down from the sky, beings that taught their ancestors advanced technologies, etc.

Thus, perhaps these sorts of stories were passed down through the generations, giving way to a more open-minded view of the possibilities to "alien" influence going on elsewhere in the present time too ?

Maybe it just simply boils down to these types of elder cultures are more malleable towards some of these so-called "crazy" ideas than we are.

Crazy to us, but maybe not so crazy to them.

theabsolutetruth
Perhaps understanding foreign cultures (something the West doesn't excel at) could shed light on the question of Iran's belief. Perhaps you should also be asking the same question of the Canadian minister who believes something similar.

Djinn are believed to exist by a lot of Iranians.

Iranians do not care for 'West is Best' ideology

Iranians do not care for complying with the US's inclination for hiding the truth about things that happen there

Iranians could believe themselves as 'next on the list' and are mighty annoyed about it

Iranians feel that perhaps there are really Aliens, tall blonde ones from many reports from many people and organisations

Iranians have tried explaining Western dictatorship ideals such as that of Hitler as being part of a 'master race / master plan'

Iranians see the US as viewing themselves as superior and hence part of a 'master race/ master plan' ideology
edit on 14-1-2014 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

I know I'm not adding any value to this thread, but I have to give credit to the few that ignored potential pitfalls associated with a subject like this and answered the question that was asked. (Yes there were others that answered the question, but imo these are the best most critically thought out answers to the question at hand) It appears that it was this question alone that kept the thread from the hoax bin, so bravo to you CranialSponge and theabsolutetruth!
edit on 1/19/2014 by joeyv23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2014 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Have you seen Mitch McConnell, Harry Reid, John Boehner and the rest of them. Sure, they aren't all tall, but...

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   

amazing
Have you seen Mitch McConnell, Harry Reid, John Boehner and the rest of them. Sure, they aren't all tall, but...

John Boehner is orange

Mitch McConnell is a turtle
Harry is just old..

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

but why the Iranian leadership believes all of the conspiracy things they do.. including this... even when its BS.

Does the Iranian Leadership believe all these conspiracies they are said too including this?

And what many are asking is how has this been concluded when the links that say Iran believe this are from Sorcha and others linking to the story that has been rehashed from a few months ago.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join