It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 US Spent 541 Million For Population Control - 1 Baby Killed Every 96 Seconds With Your Tax $

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Been busy with my website since I have to invest time into it every once in a while. But I had to stop by for this. So what is this all about you ask? Has anyone ever stopped and asked if perhaps American tax dollars being given to Planned parenthood is a CONFLICT OF INTEREST?

Population control and eugenics is exactly what this is when our government is involved. Think about it? I am fully expecting the Planned Parenthood cult here throwing venom. 3..2..1.. Planned Parenthood is free to operate, but without our tax dollars.

What they are doing is keeping low income and welfare babies off the dole for their entire childhood. Saving money and ensuring that the illiterate and poor do not overwhelm our society.

This is not for you, this is for their own greedy reasons. Wake up America, wake up!

Planned Parenthood says in it new annual report that it received a total of $540.6 million in government grants and reimbursements for the fiscal year that ended on June 30, 2013. That accounted for almost 45 percent of the organization’s total revenue of $1,210.4.

Planned Parenthood Did 1 Adoption Referral Per 149 Abortions

Even though black people make up 13% of the American population, they make up 47% (569,000) of the 1.21 million abortions performed in America each year. Isn't this similar to what Hitler did to the Jewish people? Except they are convincing woman to kill their own children. You know, making them think that they want to do this. Has anyone ever stopped and wondered why our government is so gung ho on peddling abortions?

Planned Parenthood, the largest seller of abortions in the United States, has located 80% of its abortion clinics in minority neighborhoods, disproportionally targeting minorities for abortion

Abortions In America

edit on 13-1-2014 by elouina because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
so, its ok if your army uses your tax dollars to kill foreign babies?
but you cant have mothers decide the fate of their own foetuses?

not if that uses your tax money?

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

okamitengu

I didnt read anywhere in that OP that it was okay to use tax dollars to kill foreign babies or that the OP said that.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by elouina

I just have to say this ... then I'll let you continue on your own *** way.

Are you willing to take in a crack baby, a fetal alcohol syndrome child? Raise them and pay for all the bills for 20 years and more?
And do it over and over? No - I didn't think so. It's easy to preach from your armchair but untill you have skin in the game, you have not credibility.

You don't want to see baby's killed (they aren't babies until they are born - they are fetuses). You just want endless lives ruined. You want endless drain on our collective resources to care for these children (and the women forced to bear them).

Hypocrite doesn't even come close to describing this, this evil.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

okamitengu

If you knew me you would know that I don't condone our government killing anyone's baby with any method. And murder with my tax dollars makes me an accessory to murder. And I don't want to be! Let woman do whatever they like, but not with my money.

And I really do feel that this is population control. No government should be pushing the murder of its citizens. Hitler did this also, but not in such an indirect way.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   

elouina

okamitengu

If you knew me you would know that I don't condone our government killing anyone's baby with any method. And murder with my tax dollars makes me an accessory to murder. And I don't want to be! Let woman do whatever they like, but not with my money.

And I really do feel that this is population control. No government should be pushing the murder of its citizens. Hitler did this also, but not in such an indirect way.

ok I wanted to say perhap I was a tad glib, but I really do see it that way. tax is tax, and the government uses some of your tax money to invade and occupy other nations which involves a certain degree of baby killing.

another point is, once you pay your tax its not your money anymore. its the governments money. that's why you cant stop war... or planned parenthood.

so do you actually have a soultion to offer? or is this just a rant about something you are against?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

FyreByrd
reply to post by elouina

Are you willing to take in a crack baby, a fetal alcohol syndrome child? Raise them and pay for all the bills for 20 years and more?
And do it over and over? No - I didn't think so. It's easy to preach from your armchair but untill you have skin in the game, you have not credibility.

You don't want to see baby's killed (they aren't babies until they are born - they are fetuses). You just want endless lives ruined. You want endless drain on our collective resources to care for these children (and the women forced to bear them).

Oh I would have been more than happy to if I had the room. Right now I work evenings and weekends and holidays and am much older. Just wouldn't be fair to a child. It was one of my dreams to adopt disadvantaged or disabled children. When I was a youngster I used to watch a mentally disabled child, and helping him and loving him gave me much gratification.

So then you are saying that a poor or crack baby is less entitled to life than another child? I REST MY CASE!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Even though black people make up 13% of the American population, they make up 47% (569,000) of the 1.21 million abortions performed in America each year. Isn't this similar to what Hitler did to the Jewish people? Except they are convincing woman to kill their own children.

First people are complaining about blacks taking up welfare and other social services and then they complain if they want to keep from having a child. How many of these people that complain about abortions are willing to adopt the kid if it were carried to term? So you are saying that America wants to wipe out the blacks now?

Seeing how you brought up Hitler you may actually want to read up on the T4 program because it wasn't directed at Jews but rather at the incurably ill, physically or mentally disabled, emotionally distraught, and elderly people. The people that write these articles need to do a little research before releasing a article that includes statements that are wrong.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
So about $1.50 per citizen. We spend several hundred BILLION taking care of children for parents who obviously couldn't afford to have them. In that context this thread is much ado about nothing
edit on 13-1-2014 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

Oh I have plenty of ideas. I always say, don't complain unless you have a solution. And I have tons and tons of them!

They have milk cartons that advertise a missing child, How about advertise for missing parents? Puppies and kittens are everywhere on the web. What about human children? How could someone look into those baby blue eyes or puppy brown eyes and say no?

Use the money spent on planned parenthood to find homes for children without any. look out for human life. Gosh just look at all the money spent on advertising and implementing a "worthwhile" subject, Obamacare.. Snicker... I guess the children of our country are not as important? You know, the ones that will build the America of tomorrow? How can we build a future when the Einstein's of tomorrow are butchered?

Government should not be in the baby killing business....

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   

buster2010

Even though black people make up 13% of the American population, they make up 47% (569,000) of the 1.21 million abortions performed in America each year. Isn't this similar to what Hitler did to the Jewish people? Except they are convincing woman to kill their own children.

First people are complaining about blacks taking up welfare and other social services and then they complain if they want to keep from having a child. How many of these people that complain about abortions are willing to adopt the kid if it were carried to term? So you are saying that America wants to wipe out the blacks now?

Seeing how you brought up Hitler you may actually want to read up on the T4 program because it wasn't directed at Jews but rather at the incurably ill, physically or mentally disabled, emotionally distraught, and elderly people. The people that write these articles need to do a little research before releasing a article that includes statements that are wrong.

Yes, I am saying that they are trying to wipe out the poor and blacks. So you admit that you feel that is exactly what they are doing? And you think this is right?

How about more education about birth control? An abortion should not be a fast and easy cure all... Here we have elected officials willing to take up millions of illegal Mexican immigrants, but peddle abortions to the poor? I guess it takes too long for their voting base to reach maturity to affect themselves, huh?

As for Hitler, he was against a lot of groups, but Jewish people got the brunt of it.

If we kept our jobs in this country, there would be no problem supporting them all. Our economy would flourish. We need a HUGE US job initiative.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
To the poor at ATS, it appears that many of the folks here want the government to kill your babies. This is exactly what you are up against when you walk into a Planned Parenthood. People that want to rid the world of your spawn. And the government supports this cause. Isn't the USA grand? Puke...

Abortion is your personal decision and the government should not be peddling them. Like I said earlier, this is a conflict of interest.

In this video an investigator asks to make a donation of one abortion for an African American baby.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

FyreByrd
reply to post by elouina

And do it over and over? No - I didn't think so.

Way to pass along the old '80's era racist rhetoric. It just goes to prove that support of abortion providers like PP is support of racial eugenics.

"The 'crack baby' is a black baby," Dorothy Roberts, a law and sociology professor at the University of Pennsylvania Law School, told The Huffington Post. "The very creation of the notion of the crack baby depends on the baby being black -- they go hand in hand."

'Crack Babies' Comparison To Neonatal Drug Withdrawal Ignores Racist Rhetoric Of 1980s, Experts Argue

In fact, current scientific evidence suggests that children born to drug addicted parents have just as good a chance to grow up healthy and happy as any other children so they WILL NOT automatically end up being a burden on society their whole lives.

For more than a decade now, activists, scholars and researchers have all been saying the same thing: The “crack baby” epidemic, a generation of drug-addicted babies born to drug-addicted women, is a myth — a politically advantageous, racist one at that, with virtually no basis in science.

But it took until this week for the New York Times to catch on — kind of — with the publication of “Crack Babies: The Epidemic that Wasn’t.” Mind you, the story does get the main scientific point right. The long-term effects of prenatal exposure to drugs on brain development and behavior are relatively small, as shown by Barry Lester, a Brown University professor of psychiatry. He heads the Maternal Life Study, the longest and largest study of its kind in the United States, and is quoted as the central expert in the NYT article.

So how is it, then, that Dr. Susan Okie, the author of the piece, goes on to promulgate the crack mom and crack baby myth? Why does she ooh and aah over the normalcy of the two young women born to the one previously drug-addicted woman she quotes in the story? If Okie genuinely accepts the findings of Lester’s research, there should be nothing “remarkable” about these “two happy normal girls” being “high-spirited but responsible,” or one of the girls scoring “well above average on citywide standardized tests” (“despite their mother’s history,” Okie adds).

Drug-addicted and pregnant

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

FortAnthem

In fact, current scientific evidence suggests that children born to drug addicted parents have just as good a chance to grow up healthy and happy as any other children so they WILL NOT automatically end up being a burden on society their whole lives.

I don't have a dog in this fight but what do the stats say about those babies being raised in those environments?
How likely would the child follow in their parents footsteps if nothing changes?

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
More than 15 million black babies killed since 1973.. Think about it... This is how Planned Parenthood started and still continues today.
Yes, eugenics...

To quote the FOUNDER OF PLANNED PARENTHOOD:

"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people

Sanger believed that, for the purpose of racial "purification," couples should be rewarded who chose sterilization. Birth Control in America, The Career of Margaret Sanger, by David Kennedy, p. 117, quoting a 1923 Sanger speech.

On the extermination of blacks:
"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America, by Linda Gordon

This is your planned Parenthood!

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You do make a good point. A child raised by an addict isn't likely to have a bright future. The hope would be that Child and Human Services would take the baby from the drug addicted mother or that having the baby would shock the parent into going off the drugs for the sake of her child.

Unfortunately, CHS tends to focus more on regular everyday parents for minor infractions than go after the tough cases. I guess they'd rather stay in the 'burbs where its safe than go into a neighborhood where children are really at risk.

The point is though that children born to drug addicted parents are not genetically or biologically predisposed to becoming a burden on society throughout their lives and the "crack baby" rhetoric needs to stop. It has more to do with the culture the child grows up in than their biological roots that determines how they will turn out. Its the old nature vs. nurture thing.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

I appreciate the feedback. This should be an interesting thread to follow

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   

sligtlyskeptical
So about $1.50 per citizen. We spend several hundred BILLION taking care of children for parents who obviously couldn't afford to have them. In that context this thread is much ado about nothing
edit on 13-1-2014 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

"much ado about nothing"...good thing your mom didn't share that opinion.

I don't want ONE CENT of my money to go towards murder. That is what I think abortion is. So NO ONE, especially not the government, has the RIGHT to use my money for it.

Has our society fallen so far down the rabbit hole, that we justify murder by saying it's okay because it's CHEAPER?

God help us

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   

FyreByrd
reply to post by elouina

"Hypocrite doesn't even come close to describing this, this evil"

You are saying that allowing innocent BABIES to live and 'drain' our money, is evil...but murdering them is not?

Oh my God. What is wrong with people? Seriously. What is wrong with our society? How do you not see how twisted and sick that is?
edit on 13-1-2014 by westcoast because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by westcoast

Thank you Westcost, I have tears in my eyes knowing that people would want to kill babies just because they may POSSIBLY be a "burden on society".

I would just like to know how many black women would walk into a Planned parenthood if they knew what the founder was all about. She actually said that she wanted to exterminate the negro race! And no one questions how they sit smugly in those black neighborhoods knowing this?

Why the sudden silence? Come on Planned Parenthood cultists, bump this thread now that your evil secret is out!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join