It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Avoid Conspiracy Burnout: Focus!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Mon1k3r

Seek ego death, and the system will self-correct.

Every one of us has peak operational time and off-line time. The things you are typing into these threads on ATS are going into the proto-A.I. I hope you all realize that by now. That's why the NSA wants all your data. It's not to spy on you... it's for a proto-A.I. which needs massive amounts of data in the same way that a viable embryo craves massive amounts of energy from the matrix.

Drone technology and Asteroid Threats are increasing. This is the NWO waking you up. Are you going to play a role in this or simply observe what goes down?

It's an interesting idea for a thread Mon1k3r so S&F to you.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Great post. This is how progress is made. Teamwork.

I poured over that blog a little just now, are you one of the contributors? I bookmarked it because I liked a lot of the post titles. Right up my alley.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   

SayonaraJupiter
The things you are typing into these threads on ATS are going into the proto-A.I.

THAT is a good idea for a thread.

Have you written it?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Mon1k3r

SayonaraJupiter
The things you are typing into these threads on ATS are going into the proto-A.I.

THAT is a good idea for a thread.

Have you written it?

No way man that is **Danger Danger**.

Don't do it! (I need an icon for praying hands)
At least wait until we can define some kind of protocol of language that we would use to communicate to it.

edit on 1/14/2014 by SayonaraJupiter because: to add

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

And your kind welcome continues, bless your heart & Namaste.

reply to post by Murgatroid

Thank you Murgatroid. I remember when I first found my voice and dared to use it. Truth is, I was embarrassed to have not seen the forest for the trees for so long, and it was painful reflecting on that.

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. ~ Anaïs Nin

There will never be just one person we can go after for the crimes of humanity, but we CAN call attention to and speak up about the actions against humanity. To do nothing is no longer an option. Your signature speaks that truth clearly.

Leaving this poem here, for I think it fits the thread content well.

DESIDERATA
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.
As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons.
Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and ignorant; they too have their story.
Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit.
If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter;
for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself.

Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.
Keep interested in your career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.
Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of trickery.
But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals
;
and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself.
Especially, do not feign affection.
Neither be critical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth.
Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with imaginings.
Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness. Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars;
you have a right to be here.
And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be,
and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.
With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy.

© Max Ehrmann 1927

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Mon1k3r

BINGO .

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonBlossom

Star for Desiterata, it's my favorite!

Thank you for posting it here, it is very pertinent.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonBlossom

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

SayonaraJupiter

Mon1k3r

Seek ego death, and the system will self-correct.

Every one of us has peak operational time and off-line time. The things you are typing into these threads on ATS are going into the proto-A.I. I hope you all realize that by now. That's why the NSA wants all your data. It's not to spy on you... it's for a proto-A.I. which needs massive amounts of data in the same way that a viable embryo craves massive amounts of energy from the matrix.

Drone technology and Asteroid Threats are increasing. This is the NWO waking you up. Are you going to play a role in this or simply observe what goes down?

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tianmat

SayonaraJupiter, your sayings are mostly interesting. Could you please explain about the NWO waking us up? Why are they waking us up? Thank you

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Tianmat
reply to post by Tianmat

SayonaraJupiter, your sayings are mostly interesting. Could you please explain about the NWO waking us up? Why are they waking us up? Thank you

Because in the NWO there is not a totality of evil. Some people might find this hard to believe, but, in the NWo there are good guys too! Very powerful good guys who could be either believers or skeptics yet they work together to deny ignorance every day and they want to wake us up, gently maybe, in other cases not so gently, and many examples exist.

If you can imagine that the NWO exists then you can also imagine that it is an unfolding process. Predictably, there is a constant battle for the control of that unfolding process. The victories are measured in mindshares.

That's where you and I come in... keeping in mind that everything we type into ATS is going straight into the proto-A.I. it seems like a huge responsibility, but really, it's easier to assume that mindset than to argue with some people here on the threads!

I can't tell you how to think. You have to think your own solutions which is the everyday contest, the constant battle for reality.
edit on 1/15/2014 by SayonaraJupiter because: to add

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   

SayonaraJupiter

Because in the NWO there is not a totality of evil. Some people might find this hard to believe, but, in the NWo there are good guys too!

Sometimes I imagine that there are... like terrorist cells, but opposite? I'll just call them happy cells.

People who are keenly aware of what has been put into motion over the ages, what the motive is, and what the goals are. Happy cells lying in wait for the right moment to strike at the achilles heels of the beast, split it's gut, and let the power spill out over the people.

Yeah. Happy cells. Deal with it.
edit on 15-1-2014 by Mon1k3r because: missing words

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Mon1k3r
Yeah. Happy cells. Deal with it.

The theme of your thread is Avoid Conspiracy Burnout: Focus! and that is an excellent message for people on ATS and a great outlook for 2014. We need more Happy cells in the world, no doubt about that! You coined a new phrase "Happy cells" that's awesome

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
We need a patron saint for happy cells. Oh, I know the perfect one!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mon1k3r

Sometimes I imagine that there are... like terrorist cells, but opposite? I'll just call them happy cells.

You should do a thread on this idea. Immediately. This might be an important moment in human consciousness.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
If this is not what you were thinking I was thinking, and you really thought I was thinking about slaying like, a real beast, no... This is more like what I was thinking.

SayonaraJupiter's Happy Cells Thread

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   

People are easily distracted by illusions so we have to remember to keep FOCUS. January should be Conspiracy Burnout Month!.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join