It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heads up for America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
Meteors are just space dust and rocks. They are not a warning. So your saying your relatives claim this? What is it they say about the Apple and the tree ? Proof right here folks. Right the heck here.

Well... that depends are we talking about how gravity was discovered or are we talking about the downfall of humankind ?
My relatives are religious and scientific, as specially my grandmother who has an early 1700 - 1800's bible and also taught physics before she retired. My whole family experienced manifestation of thoughts, miracles and predictions or whatever you wish to call it.

My second grandmother foresaw the death of 5 family members and it destroyed her for good, I mean really destroyed her and she was lucky to make it to 76 with her health from all her stress.

What I mean is, I can go and argue points with you back & forward & back again. However, what would any one of us gain from it ? A pat of our egos ? or a Show of right and wrong ? Yet ! at the same time both could be right and both could be wrong.

If you are shown something important, then you should share it and not hesitate. If it passes to be then at least you warned people and if you didn't and those that would have listened died. Well...... then their blood is on your hands and it is on your record, I blame myself for many things as specially those things that I could have changed.....

Anyway, enough with the story time and the childishness.

I hope that answered some of your questions.

posted on Jan, 17 2014 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by PsiOpSky

Humanity is not the few it's the many. What makes you think we need to change a damned thing? It's worked for us for close to a million years. Progress followed by more progress followed by even more progress. We are already perfect what the hell more could any freaking god want. Give me a break. Humanity doesn't need to change but your low opinion of your fellow man needs big changes.
edit on AMu31u0110357312014-01-17T08:57:17-06:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join