It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My confidence of the reality of the world around me is shaken

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Life, stranger than fiction.

Ever wake up finding yourself on the floor after falling
out of bed ? weirdest sensation ever.
Especially when in a deep dream-state just before;
. . . dreaming that I was climbing a tree to put a little baby
bird back into it's nest when I lost my balance and fell out
of the tree. Felt so real, especially when I hit the floor. Lol.

~ ~

~ ~

edit on 13/1/14 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

So, at this point in my life I had the schedule and time to practice meditation and attempting to lucid dream and astral projection. Well one dream, I clearly snapped into control, where as I would be more on automaton mode not in control of my movements normally. I stopped whatever the dream was that I was having and was like wow i'm really inm control just like people in all the books and videos ive seen and read. I decided I wanted to fly, and on my entire existence for a whole 45 seconds I flew and was the most profound, self-assuring thing I've ever felt. No fear, just sheer awesomeness, but it sounds like you could have accidently wound up somewhere you shouldn't have considering you weren't attempting to and have no knowledge to defend yourself against otherwise. anyways there's my story hope anyone who reads it relates and as tha is the truth right there to this world and so much more.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

You know what I did do once, I was in some kind of dream state that I cannot remember the details of now, but I just sort of jerked and flew out of bed onto the floor. My wife immediately woke up and asked me if I fell out of bed to which I replied "no, I jumped". Well, I guess you had to be there, but we still laugh about it.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by agentofchaos

Thanks for the reply, that's very interesting. I definitely did not feel like I was in control. I was just trying not to see anything that would horrify me, for I knew there were aweful things lurking just waiting for me to see them.

posted on Jan, 24 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I wish I could become aware of being in a dream without waking up a minute later, haha. The fact that everything felt real to you is creepy, though. But it is said by those who astral project (another term for lucid dreaming, if I'm not mistaken) that their surroundings feel even more real than waking life.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join