It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Had a Mythical Beast Encounter?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkman258

Ah, maybe but it would have been named after a god of creation and that would have been so worth it!

posted on Jan, 19 2023 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I was on the train a few years ago as it was travelling through Cambridgeshire towards London and as the train passed by a large wood, I spotted something large and black moving between the trees. It was on its own, no humans about and looked bigger than a leopard. I'd heard of a ghostly dog called the black shuck when I was growing up, who knows if it was that or something else but it's something I've never forgotten and often wonder what I saw that early morning.

A few years before that, I was walking home one night, it would have been very late, probably not far off midnight, as I walked up to the entrance of a park I had to walk through in order to reach my house, I saw what I can only describe as a GIANT dog (if it was a dog). It was sat upright and very still. It was a beige colour and looked bigger than an English Mastiff. There was no one else around and only that animal. Fortunately it didn't spot me so as soon as I saw it, I turned and walked off in another direction and went to a friends house instead. If it was a dog, I never saw anyone walking a dog like that before or after that.

posted on Feb, 3 2023 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I was in East timor in 99 on operations with the 2nd Battalion royal Australian regiment.
We were conducting an OP in Bacua in the mountains, when something roared at my section of men so loudly, we all stood alerted trying to observe with night vision what the hell it actually was. The roar was so loud that our HQ platoon located over 2 km away also heard the roar. It was other worldly, grown men armed to the teeth with grenades and rocket launchers wondering if tonight's the night we all die.

No large cat's that we were aware of exist there, no elephants either. I'm starting to think it may of been some kind of hominid.

posted on Apr, 6 2023 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Not sure if the Beast was Mythical.

My Strange Beast Encounter happened during our family vacation in Greece a few years ago.

At a mountain, the encounter was interesting i actually wasn't to scared but nervous.

We were driving in a van four type vehicle. While driving on the road on the mountain that had bushes.
For a moment.

I saw something strange behind the bushes glowing with red eyes.
It only lasted for a few minutes, we stopped for a minute for a break.

I simply refused to get out of the vehicle, as i felt the beast or creature, whatever it was.

Watching me behind the bushes.

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join