It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens May Be Preparing Us For Ultimate Encounter, Take Deux:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Don't play games. I find it funny that you both use each other to their advantage. Whatever, your eternity.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
[edit on 22-11-2004 by daydream69r]

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I see I've dropped in on a nuther' Love Fest. Yea.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Them returning (whose to say that they ever lleft) was merely a speculation. If they are to show themselves the govts just might work with them. I mean, they did create hierarchy and inequality in humans, meaning they created the govts. What's to say that they wouldn't colaborate. The govts would be like, either

A:Ok everyone, aliens are invading, come to these concentration camps for safety. They hand the civilians over to them on a silver platter.

B:The govt informs us that the invaders are here to aid us and cure us etc. They do the same exact thing just in a different way.

That's just my opinion, Remember what mom told you , pointing your finger at people is quite rude.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HEYOKA
Them returning (whose to say that they ever lleft) was merely a speculation. If they are to show themselves the govts just might work with them. I mean, they did create hierarchy and inequality in humans, meaning they created the govts. What's to say that they wouldn't colaborate. The govts would be like, either

A:Ok everyone, aliens are invading, come to these concentration camps for safety. They hand the civilians over to them on a silver platter.

B:The govt informs us that the invaders are here to aid us and cure us etc. They do the same exact thing just in a different way.

That's just my opinion, Remember what mom told you , pointing your finger at people is quite rude.

Yeah, OK.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Wtv I don't even care anymore, I'll be laughing at you in the near future. All the best luck to you though.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
LOL.

daydream69r I must admit you are the most clever guy on the whole forum!
Compared to all those other flies you get to the target.

Ultimate Encounter: Its hard to get anything right here it seems...

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Well, I have to read more about these triangular ships. Its really bugging me, because they seem like military aircraft, but why would they be flying them everywhere in the open? And assuming aliens are visiting this planet, I find it highly unlikely that they would have any sort of open contact anytime soon. We probably wouldnt be ready for a long time, a hundred years or so maybe, probably more. As long as we have governments who keep secrets from their people, nothing will change.

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:06 PM
link   
But if they were military, I would expect people like the Belgian AF getting a visit from the U.S. debriefing them with: "You didn't see anything... These aren't the droids you're looking for." I think some might be the military, but not all of the triangles.

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBear
Ok well if they are top secret military craft then they may be flying in plain view because the governments would realize few people in the public think that countries have such technology. another thing prototypes for the B2 were being tested during the 50's but the B2 wasn't known of to the public until an airshow iin the 80's. So govrenments could have technology way ahead of what the public thinks we do.

www.global-conspiracies.com...
re: Belgium triangles of 1989

Prototype Planes.

It has been suggested that the Flying Triangle may be some sort of secret, prototype craft. For many years now, there have been rumours of a hypersonic replacement to the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird, and it is alleged that this craft is called Aurora.

The Belgian Air Force has investigated the possibility that the triangle seen in 1990 was an American F-117 Stealth fighter, but had received categoric assurance that no American aircraft were involved.

It was always unlikely - secret aircraft are tested exclusively in approved ranges and danger areas, and would not fly into heavily defended airspace without proper diplomatic clearance. Otherwise, a diplomatic incident is risked, with the possibility that the aircraft may be intercepted, and the secret craft made public.

For similar reasons, the British Ministry of Defence rejected the idea that an American prototype aircraft was responsible. While governments are unable to provide an answer, were the real operators of the craft enjoying their confusion? There is an interesting connection between the sightings in Belgium and the UK: both waves of sightings occurred late at night on 30th March, and in the early hours of the next day. And if these UFO stories had been picked up by the national media, the stories would have appeared on.... April 1st. Who would pay much attention to a UFO story that had appeared on April Fool�s Day? Is this coincidence, an elaborate hoax, or a sign that the intelligence behind the craft has a sense of humour?

Also:
www.ufoarea.com...

Many of the Belgian UFO organizations believe the triangles and other craft to be US military related considering the presence of SHAPE (Supreme Headquarters Allied Powers Europe), part of the NATO military construct in the theatre. So close to the intense battle zones of Kosovo a few years ago, and now Afghanistan as well as other recent regional troubles, the flaps seem to center around the french-belgian border, and even craft similar to the "Adamski" style flying saucer have been reported in the area (which has been the case even for decades). But these current triangle craft are extremely swift, utterly silent, almost magical in their maneuvers and often very close to the ground and residential roof tops -- they are, as called, "Belgian Phantoms." Several close friends who have had the massive ships drift over their homes have challenged the military authorities on talk radio programs to overfly their homes without making the windows rattle like the black triangles have, if these are truly 'conventional aircraft' being mistaken for something altogether more fantastic. They don't, of course, because they can't. The stealth and other craft used by US military in Europe, during the war in Kosovo, and now Afghanistan, are clearly not the same craft at all.

Patrick Moncelet, a ufologist with 40 years experience:
It is my opinion that the triangular UFOs cannot be secret military drones or planes, for various reasons, the most obvious being the fact that such secret projects would not be allowed to fly over populated areas of Belgium (or other countries as well), where they could easily be spied upon and at the mercy of a failure and a subsequent crash. Also one must not forget the unusual performances shown by these triangles, like total silence even at very low altitudes, hovering for long periods, etc. Clearly there is something else at stake than simple secret planes, even the dirigible theory had to be discontinued.

From retired Army Sgt. Clifford E. Stone who eyewitnessed triangle craft on the Cold War border of East and West Germany near Fulda in the summer of 1989.
www.ufoarea.com...

...you have a vehicle that is triangular in shape that is probably 4 or 5 stories high, three windows of what appears to be lighted windows or ports or something. Three football fields across on either side.

[edit on 23-11-2004 by evilution]

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alec Eiffel
How big are they? Any good (REAL!!! not fake!!) pictures? I've read about them before but passed them off as military, but, the fact that they are flying out in the open makes no sense. Have any US aircrafts pursued them up in the air?

Alec Eiffel,
Here's are some reported flying triangles characteristics:
www.ufoarea.com...

[edit on 23-11-2004 by evilution]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join