It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My First Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

As I see and feel it now. I can tell something New is now being Played upon Us. I get its time for Man to either wake up or die; seems Cold yet if one looks around some. Just look at how much Life has fallen because of Man. At the rate we are going, there might not be any Life left on Earth, including Us. It's hard to consider this for some because it is Real. Bringing something back from being Extinct; no longer there, gone for good, is not possible!

It is not something new. It is something Old. It was not extinct. We are not waking (It is.) ... but there is a rising awareness in us of its presence. It is growing stronger and there is nothing religious about it ... at all. It seems not to be singular.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

Hey, hows it been? Doing okay I hope. Life treating you good?

It's new for me, haven't felt so full of Life or should I go with a different understanding of Life? Nothing outside has changed, unless you want to add the 3 nd person view while I'm doing what it is I'm doing. Or already done and doing over to make changes to things I should have done the first time!

Seeking here, asking there, exploring many ways of thinking. Some new and some old as Time. So how did the trip go?

Peace

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
If you have to give them a number you should use zero. That's what number they use when referring to themselves. I don't know why. I think its because their sovereign self has been eaten and they think they exist only as a re- assimilated part of the whole beast. I'm talking spiritually/mentally/psychologically. Who can really tell with those harmless little fuzzballs? (SARCASM)

<< 1   >>

join