It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Fraud Over Disability for 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I kinda surprised and ****** at the same time. Not ****** that this happened....

Charges for 106 in Huge Fraud Over Disability

The retired New York City police officers and firefighters showed up for their psychiatric exams disheveled and disoriented, most following a nearly identical script.

They had been coached on how to fail memory tests, feign panic attacks and, if they had worked during the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, to talk about their fear of airplanes and entering skyscrapers, prosecutors said. And they were told to make it clear they could not leave the house, much less find a job.

This didn't surprise me one bit actually. I would even dare to say there are many more, yet not discovered...

* important disclaimer - no, I'm not saying everybody is faking it, so don't even go there.

I don't want to quote the whole text, so you read up America. Read up well.

“The brazenness is shocking,” Cyrus R. Vance Jr., the Manhattan district attorney, said on Tuesday.

This one however is faking...faking a surprise.

An indictment unsealed on Monday by the Manhattan district attorney’s office charges 106 people, four of whom are accused of running the scheme. The group was headed by Raymond Lavallee, 83, a Long Island lawyer who started his career as an agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation and once served as a senior Nassau County prosecutor, court papers said.

Let this be a reminder of our ugly human nature, and realize that it's not such a wild idea...that a conspiracy could exist. It is not beyond our nature to steal, lie, cheat, kill, cover it up, pillage, plunder, rape....and than lie about it again.

The all mighty dollar will ultimately prevail. Even those at the bottom, those that were near, that felt the tragedy. Used, lied, stole, faked illness to get it....$.

Anyway...I searched for this news but was surprised and a bit ******* that it wasn't reported.

If it was...than search function sucks.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Original Thread Here

Closing Duplicate

Thank you

Semper

join