It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SRM could make warming worse

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by WonderBoi

That's the craziest version of "science" i have ever heard of, in my life.

Well you have shown us what type of science you prefer, and it is no wonder you don't actually understand it.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   

WonderBoi

DenyObfuscation

"What we have done here is a very extreme scenario, we've put lots of CO2 into our model and we've geoengineered to counteract that.

That's the craziest version of "science" i have ever heard of, in my life. That's not how science works. How did they put CO2 into their "model", and "geoengineered to counteract that"? CO2 isn't a "number". You can't replicate on a hard drive. You gotta do actual tests. CO2 is a chemical and chemicals are formed by molecules and atoms; not O's and 1's.

I realize I am about to link a "gubbamnet" site, but if you look at if purely from the leraning perspective of understanding what a "model" is, you can learn.

Weather Model They use computer programs written to use existing data to predict future events. It's an always changing science and it has become more trustworthy over the years. Any program is only as good as the data entered, so there is always room for error. The big point is, you don't have to physically do anything to predict an outcome. For someone who seems to be interested in science related topics, you sure do know very little about it. Maybe you could read a book every now and then?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

No - I've never heard of that university - where is it?

That would be where Nick Begich received his degree.

gotcha - thanks!

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   

WonderBoi

Demonstration of ignorance? Ok then. When was the last time the government did something FOR it's people? NE-VER!!! Why should i believe them now???

"Fool me once, shame on you! Fool me twice, shame on me!!!" How many times have the American people been fooled? Since the foundation of America! Again, WHY SHOULD i BELIEVE THEM NOW? Give me 1 GOOD reason!

The study quotes British scientists.

Are they, along with hundreds of thousands of other non US nationals supposedly involved in this chemtrail conspiracy, also under the control of your "government"?

Do you ever sit back and try to grasp the idea that there is a whole world out there, a world about which you evidently know very little.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

WonderBoi

Aloysius the Gaul

This is a university study, not a Govt agency.
Oh, you mean the same "University" that gives you a degree of indoctrination; never acquiring REAL KNOWLEDGE? You mean, that "University"?

You know what the problem is, in our society? People believe SOME of the truth. They can't see the wool over their eyes. Everything they think they know about "life" is a lie; and the liars are going to make sure they continue living that lie; at all cost! Put a stethoscope around a man's neck and everyone will swear he's a doctor. Put a black robe on him and stick a gavel in his hand, and everyone will think he's a judge. Put the title "Dr." in front of his name, and people will assume he's got all the medical answers.

Yeah well you've got your turd third eye open, so what's an education to a genius like you, eh?

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Don't you know? It's simply the "powers that be" - the elusive supervillian that is out to weed out humanity for the elite, and the elite alone. They're in all of the countries don't you know!? I would just once, like to meet a member of these global "powers that be", I've met Obama, I've met Robert Gates, I've met George Papandreou - some reason these worldly devilish schemes have never been brought up. I thank god I never did bring them up, I'd look like a damn fool.

Wonder-kid is only interested in honing his claws to become a basement chemist at this point. I've looked at almost all of his chemtrail posts, and every single one of them wants to dismiss or minimize the meteorological aspect of science and put chemistry above it, not realizing that meteorology is a part of chemistry just the same.

It seems the thing most chemtrail theorists have problems with is that no two levels of the atmosphere are doing the same thing, or act the same way...god forbid you listen to someone with a degree that's done the research. No, you should listen to someone who's just read through things people have posted on any old website on the web, that's how you do research...obviously...
edit on 9.1.2014 by Shugo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

In the end, what will it matter if, officially, SRM happens? Stratospheric jet emissions are ongoing as is climate change as is drought.

We don't need to wait and see. We only need to look and see. It's already happening. By device? Or just as a by-product of gross polluters, unchecked, in the stratosphere? What does it matter when the end result is the same?

S&F.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join