It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wifi, cellular towers, and cell phone RF are harming us

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Radio frequencies have harmful effects on living tissue.

aaemonline.org...

In the last five years with the advent of wireless devices, there has been a massive increase in radiofrequency (RF) exposure from wireless devices as well as reports of hypersensitivity and diseases related to electromagnetic field and RF exposure. Multiple studies correlate RF exposure with diseases such as cancer, neurological disease, reproductive disorders, immune dysfunction, and electromagnetic hypersensitivity.

Quite a list of harmful effects that are known.

While it was practical to regulate thermal bioeffects, it was also stated that non-thermal effects are not well understood and no conclusive scientific evidence points to non-thermal based negative health effects.1 Further arguments are made with respect to RF exposure from WiFi, cell towers and smart meters that due to distance, exposure to these wavelengths are negligible.2 However, many in vitro, in vivo and epidemiological studies demonstrate that significant harmful biological effects occur from non-thermal RF exposure and satisfy Hill's criteria of causality.3 Genetic damage, reproductive defects, cancer, neurological degeneration and nervous system dysfunction, immune system dysfunction, cognitive effects, protein and peptide damage, kidney damage, and developmental effects have all been reported in the peer-reviewed scientific literature.

it is easy to get paranoid regarding the presence of RF generation in our common devices--and whether the Elite may be using RF not only to allow us to communicate with the devices, but to alter our neurological functioning and other physiologic/behavioral issues.

The World Health Organization has classified RF emissions as a group 2 B carcinogen.13 Cellular telephone use in rural areas was also shown to be associated with an increased risk for malignant brain tumors. 14

Does anyone turn their home Wifi, cell phones, and computers completely off during the night?
edit on 10/06/2013 by Tusks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Place a beehive near a cell phone tower and you will get colony collapse,notice any butterflies or ladybirds recently me neither but of course with all those dollars involved you'll never be told the truth about this DNA altering garbage until 10 percent have brain tumors in 20 years time

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I wonder if this is causing the significant elevated levels of autism ? Someone will say it is just better reporting and maybe it is yet in the states I am aware of several couples coping with children that will need care for the rest of their lives. Overseas in third world countries it is very rare and hardly even heard of.... I have wondered if the cause might be all the shots they receive before 5 years of life in the States; there are those who belief that is the cause... However what if it is actually all the RF radiation people are exposed to in the states? Just a thought because something is sure darn causing it...??

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Well I have been saying that wireless Internet and mobile phone waves have been harming us for years. I certainly don't trust them. Seems the technology is just rolled out without real testing to me ( says me on my wireless Internet connection with mobile in pocket)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Ive worked on cell tower sites all over the country, there is no change in the vegetation or wildlife in the area round the towers.

I should also mention we have been firing world covering radio signals for 50 years and all those sites (esp TV sites) are insanely powerful compared to wifi or cell towers.

Radiation and particles from the sun is far more hazardous.

edit on 8-1-2014 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
We have increased the electrical field around us to unreasonable values. This is a problem no matter how you look at it. We cannot get away from it, the change in the field will cause change in us. We have never in history so quickly changed things as much as we have in the last century. Do you think we can compensate for all those changes? No. We can adapt somewhat but there may be side effects, society may fall apart. We may get sick more often. I think that there are scientists that do understand the complexity of this but we ignore them because we do not want to inconvenience ourselves. Some of the changes could also be positive but when you add another change in it could make the positive change turn negative.

I think that we have disregarded rationality lately. We are moving to fast and this may lead to some major problems with the communication between the cells of our body. By instinct we compensate with foods we consume but instinct uses signals within the body. We are messing with that. We are messing with the communication between our brain and our DNA.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Tusks

I currently work in the cell tower industry and the company I work for does contract work for AT&T, Sprint and Verizon. I have only worked here for 5months and have noticed a decline in body function and immunio resistance. My eye sight has deteriorated substantially because it is one of the complications of RF exposure causing premature cataracts.

The effects of direct RF exposure are know for the most part and yes it is dangerous but there is no specific oversight by any gov't agency as far as what are the limits of exposure. I found this out by my class and certification of RF exposure. OSHA is hands off about limits and so is the FCC. This profession I am in is one of the deadliest in the world and is further exemplified by the inherent RF. Deaths building these towers are astronomical. In the US alone had over 13 last year.... That is not included in the injury rate from RF burns, bodily complications due to prolonged RF and falling debris from towers such as ice and people etc.

The phenomenon that the poster just wrote about with the bees is fascinating... There seems to be a rather strange coo relation between wasp, bees, and other arthropods that completely change their normal aggressive behavior. I have personally stuck my bare hand directly into a white faced hornet nest and never got stung. It is not uncommon to have millions of bees or wasp swarming a tower during the summer time. It is freaky!!!! My first time climbing a tower and seeing this almost made me quit my job until I saw the more experienced tower hands climb through the fog of stinging insects and were unscathed.

Yes there are a lot of unforeseen effects of RF that we haven't discovered yet...

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Good one. The old folks in my country have reminded me about the increase of diseases in modern times due to "electrical current" (this is how they describe). And yes they're damn right about it.

In particular, we have to be concerned about 2 areas now

1. RF (Radio Frequency) though specifically we're talking about Microwave (300Mhz to 300Ghz). This includes anything related to smart meter, cell phone and towers (800Mhz to 2600Mhz), standard cordless phone / Wifi (2.4Ghz), new Wifi (5.8Ghz) and microwave oven (2.45Ghz).
■ Measured in V/m or mW/m2.
■ Recommended RF meters are Cornet ED85EX, Cornet ED78S, Acoustimeter and Acousticom 2.

2. Electromagnetic fields aka EMF. It consists of both electric and magnetic fields (thus the name electromagnetic). This is multiple variety energy that is everywhere in the universe. However, modern men have made it consistently dangerous high level EMF by having "electricity" for the sake of convenience.
Man-made EMF is present in and out of your house, on the street ... everywhere! Anything to do with electricity now.
■ Measured in uT or mG
■ Recommended EMF meters are Trifield 100XE and ED78S

www.electricsense.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

khnum
Place a beehive near a cell phone tower and you will get colony collapse,notice any butterflies or ladybirds recently me neither but of course with all those dollars involved you'll never be told the truth about this DNA altering garbage until 10 percent have brain tumors in 20 years time

I live 200 yards from a large cellphone tower in a village near a busy road, it's got several network carriers on it pumping out 2G, 2.5G, 3G and 4G. We always get lots of bees in our garden and last year they even decided to stay and made a small hive.

I don't know what to believe these days, the BS from Corporations or the BS from conspiracy theorists. Some days I think they are bad as each other.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

agentblue
reply to post by Tusks

I currently work in the cell tower industry ..... My eye sight has deteriorated substantially because it is one of the complications of RF exposure causing premature cataracts.

Be honest, has a doctor or opthamologist or optician ACTUALLY confirmed to you that you have cataracts?

In my experience we become what we believe. We develop illnesses and weaknesses that we fear that we have / will have. If you really have cataracts I feel sorry for you, but please be honest and confirm that a medical professional has confirmed it.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wisdomnotemotion

Even having your ear stuck to the speaker on a regular telephone too much can effect the operation of the brain. It does not have to be microwaves. We acclimate to this electrical activity and it returns back to normal after a while after it is gone. The trouble is it is now consistent in the environment and this can interfere with our brainwaves continuously.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Having some background experience in amateur radio and broadcast engineering it is always a good idea to limit exposure when ever possible. The actual amount of RF energy and the frequency is important factors to consider what is a safe exposure level. The issue is we do not have the data to prove or dis-prove chronic exposure limits. Hopefully there is research underway on these emission types.

The approach I have always taken is to limit my exposure as much as possible.

I use to spend hours on a cell phone now I talk less and use hands free headphones or speakerphone when possible and keep the duration of my calls short as possible.

One thing to note is that like normal sound waves, distance from the source of the RF can lessen its effects on you.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Tusks

But Tribez is way too much fun for me to stop playing even if it is killing me. We're all dying anyways no?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by FrankPoster

You can look it up Indian scientists have proven it,heck they proved microwaves changed the DNA in rats 20 years ago,the research in the Western world however is suppressed lost or sponsored by the telcos to come up with a forgone conclusion,use your search engine dont believe neither the corporations,the conspiracy theorists nor me look it up for yourself.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

khnum

You can look it up Indian scientists have proven it,heck they proved microwaves changed the DNA in rats 20 years ago,the research in the Western world however is suppressed lost or sponsored by the telcos to come up with a forgone conclusion,use your search engine dont believe neither the corporations,the conspiracy theorists nor me look it up for yourself.

He asked for a doctors opinion, not whatever someone decides to write on the internet.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Yeah I am 33 with cataracts.... That was the most obtuse crap. I told you my experience as a PIM tester and a tower worker. I had to have a physical and I got my eyes checked 2 months prior to working there and I had excellent vision with a clean bill of health from my optometrist.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

TheDoctor46
Well I have been saying that wireless Internet and mobile phone waves have been harming us for years. I certainly don't trust them. Seems the technology is just rolled out without real testing to me ( says me on my wireless Internet connection with mobile in pocket)

Oh they do plenty of testing and know exactly what it does.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
The older analogue systems used to pump out massive amount of energy. The new systems dribble out energy at such a low rate, an average sized fireplace would pump out more radiation than all your current devices duct taped to your head.

I used to fix radar and sonar systems on frigates. So I do know the scale which I refer to.

In the time of Tesla they were playing with devices powerful enough to kill everyone for 100 miles, if all the scare mongers were right.

Critical thinking peoples. There are other real dangers to take care of. you don't need to make any more up.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadtruth

Certainly the energy of a fireplace is far higher---but the infrared radiation of a fireplace is far different frequency than the radiation we are speaking of here (and get close enough to a big infrared source and you will fry).

I suspect the studies have been done, and they're kept secret for a reason.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Biigs
Ive worked on cell tower sites all over the country

In that case you really ought to know better than to suggest...

Biigs
I should also mention we have been firing world covering radio signals for 50 years and all those sites (esp TV sites) are insanely powerful compared to wifi or cell towers.
Those older MUCH lower frequencies went all over the world because they bounce there way around. The rf coming out of the towers is MUCH higher frequency and doesnt bounce, it PENETRATES anything in line of site!

Are you aware that the test for cell phone safety is to place a phone on the side of a dummy head, and then measure the heating that takes place? There is no test for harmfull effects, they only test for heating!
Now consider when someone places a phone up against their head, a full half of the output is going directly into their head.

I ALWAYS switch to speaker phone mode, no way I'm sticking one of those things up against my head!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join