It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

us helicopter crash,4 deaths

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:22 AM
link   
news.sky.com...
My heart goes out to the family and friends.

The strange thing is it does not look like a crashed copter,hardly any damage and even stranger, there was a british craft in the area at the time. Theres a 400m cordon but the craft looks undamaged. My spider senses are really tingling,.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

Aye up lad, there's already a previous post on this topic. Get yourself one step ahead of the mods...

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Theres no damage. Im speculating here that there were no bodies found in Helicopter and no damage to it, as if a great hand in the sky set it down. Aliens abducted crew in flight.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuftystick

Thanks for the heads up,where is it?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:41 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

Theres no damage. Im speculating here that there were no bodies found in Helicopter and no damage to it, as if a great hand in the sky set it down. Aliens abducted crew in flight.
those helicopters must be tough as diamond. Or as you say it was placed down

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

9 posts before yours on same forum.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Shuftystick

found it in recent threads,thanks ,

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

AthlonSavage

The picture being used on the bbc and sky news is of another pave hawk that landed to aid in the recovery. Try reading the reports first

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Those birds are mighty dangerous!

Helicopters seem to fall out of the sky pretty often and are the most dangerous of all the flying contraptions.

Lol, that's nothing compared to what the future holds when we have drones everywhere (if Amazon and the like get their way). I dread to think how many accidents there will be.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Try considering that they changed the report! Some peacemaker you are. Jeeze some snotty people on here.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 08:51 AM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse

Try considering that they changed the report! Some peacemaker you are. Jeeze some snotty people on here.

Apologies symptom I'll be honest I'm in a right horrible mood and I think I've taken it out on ats.

I see so many people telling users on here to read what they post, and when someone replied about aliens my of took the crew because the chopper wasn't damaged I kinda blew a fuse

So apologies again (your lucky I didn't throw in "use the search engine " comment in) I don't usually blow fuses lol

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

ThePeaceMaker

symptomoftheuniverse

Apologies symptom I'll be honest I'm in a right horrible mood and I think I've taken it out on ats.

I see so many people telling users on here to read what they post, and when someone replied about aliens my of took the crew because the chopper wasn't damaged I kinda blew a fuse

So apologies again (your lucky I didn't throw in "use the search engine " comment in) I don't usually blow fuses lol
some peacemaker you are,do not worry about it we all have those days. You can rest assured that you make peace.
I seem to rub people up the wrong way lol sorreeeeeeeee

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:32 AM
link   

It's very rare for me to be an @ss just been a horrible day at work lol. All the best mate

top topics

join