It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boy of 12 hauled out of class by police over David Cameron facebook protest.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
www.mirror.co.uk...

A schoolboy trying to save his youth club was hauled from class after his plan to protest outside David Cameron's constituency office was spotted - by anti-terror police.

And more..>

"I was taken out of class - and the policeman said, 'Are you aware that the anti-terrorist squad are looking at your Facebook account?' He said that if anything got out of hand, they would arrest people.

Unreal. Society truly is collapsing.

A young boy using facebook for generally positive reasons is frog-marched out of class under suspected anti-terror laws and has been informed he is now being monitored.

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
For anti-terror police, they sure terrorized him 0.o

Crazy!

What a little free thinker, its a shame he may be put off in the future, smart 12 year olds that take an interest in politics and their country, we need more of!

edit on 7-1-2014 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Hmmm. Could we be seeing the creation of the next Mandela?

People - get the hell out of the big cities and let them go to rot and ruin!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Welcome to the new Amerika!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Remember that cameron comes from a long line of wealthy people whom actually think they are a superior species and destined to rule (or that is what eton educates into them), the Tory party (Not the conservative as they are different creatures, edwina curry was conservative and she cared about people enough to ruin her career) have always consisted of a primary self centered bunch of confidence tricksters and always look after there own elite social grouping, they are in power merely for there self interests and have no real care for the county unlike the more patriotic conservatives whom now sit on there back benches, the Labour party also has it's flaws but I am definitely giving them my vote as the referendum cameron is promising he intends to hijak or prevent as he is using the foreigners as an excuse to cut the benefits while exploiting them as cheap labour meaning it is british people who are out of work and not the immigrants and as his friends and associates are happy with the abolishon of workers rights and employment rights as the CBI has seriously called for and there will be no benefits for the british people forcing them to accept slave worker status with no security how else other than a group of fascistic thugs do he and his cohorts intend to suppress the people of this country, they fuelled a short term bonanza by destroying the state institutions that were intended to last for generation and selling off the countrys assets so they could buy them, now all that is gone cameron and osbourne had no alternative way of making themselves and there evil minded greedy compatriots richer than to stop paying any benefits at all, remember his big society, well how much will all them fat wealthy self centered evil inbred torys donate.

So what they have done to this little boy is at the request of the tory party to the police chief or commisioner and was thought out to send a message, know your place serf we own you and you are nothing but scum for us to have working in our mansions as servents and slaves.

Sorry if my wording is a bit strong but then the truth is strong.

S+F

edit on 7-1-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Sounds like the kid was just being civic minded and was trying to do something good for the community. This overreach of authority seems way out of control...

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   

bobandweave

A star because you are new, but Cameron is the Prime Minister of England. Across the pond as it were.

As for the kid? From little acorns...
edit on 7-1-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It used to be... when I was his age you were a protester speaking your mind. Nowadays, you're a terrorist! Question- Who is the real terrorist? I think the Gov't. What say you ATS?

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Oh,now I see...so the definition of terrorist is now one who thinks independently as opposed to government? Duly noted.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   

bobandweave

UK.

David Cameron is the prime minister.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
LOL! How embarassing! I knew that! Sentiment is still the same. Independent thought equals terrorism.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
What?

12, they are regarding 12 year old's now as terrorist suspects for exercising democratic rights.

I dont know if this means that they just don't have any real terrorists to go after or perhaps more likely they are just too incompetent to catch the real terrorists.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
That'll teach him to ever dare protest in public!

Wow... George Orwell? Meet V for Vendetta. It's quite a cross we've ended up with.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well just for balance.

1. I would like to see what this kid actually wrote because I doubt the police would react in this way without reason.
2. If this kid and his Mum, supported by the Daily Mirror, think this is so bad then file a complaint against the police. In that way we would all be able to see what he said and why the police reacted in this way.
3. The Daily Mirror is anti-Tory, so you would expect nothing less.
4. As a 12 year old he should not be on FaceBook!

Regards

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The Face Palm Squad are rolled out for the second time today.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Ironic that one of the biggest problems in schools is bullying, and here we have a cop participating in that ethos to a child. And boo to the council for taking away funding, something they should have a high profile in.
I'll tell you what, since Cameron gave himself a 5% decrease in income tax, let him fund the club with his saving!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Well, here it is folks..the true goal of the NSA...bringing down the little guy, one post at a time!

Poor kid, of course in a way best that he learns now, so that he can be a little more savvy in future as to just how far big society can reach.

Anyone who still thinks privacy exists after this article needs their eyes tested, in fact anyone who still believes if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear after this article needs their head tested.

the world please, I want to get off!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

paraphi
Well just for balance.

1. I would like to see what this kid actually wrote because I doubt the police would react in this way without reason.
2. If this kid and his Mum, supported by the Daily Mirror, think this is so bad then file a complaint against the police. In that way we would all be able to see what he said and why the police reacted in this way.

Regards

Those are all really good points

but just the mere fact that anti-terror police even contacted a young boy regarding his facebook page is laughable.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

paraphi
Well just for balance.

Regards

1 - According to the article, they boy planned to protest outside the cameron's office.
2 - Maybe they already have? You think it doesn't deserve media attention? Kids getting dragged out of class rooms on political grounds...
3 - Oh you're a tory supporter? That's right blame the kid and the newspaper and dodge the issue.
4 - Yep, he was one year under the required age. 12 not 13. However that's not a crime either.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Above: terrorist scum.

That's how indoctrination works. Other kids in his class/elsewhere will see or hear about this and they'll grow up thinking it's normal or okay. That's all they will know, or rather what they won't know.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join