It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibaru?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

Hey thanks abe,i have just read that venus can appear 18 solar discs above or below the sun depending on the positions. There wont be another transit untill next century so it really is the first time venus has been in that position in soho image. I challenge anybody to find a brighter planet in the soho catalog.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse

Hey thanks abe,i have just read that venus can appear 18 solar discs above or below the sun depending on the positions. There wont be another transit untill next century so it really is the first time venus has been in that position in soho image. I challenge anybody to find a brighter planet in the soho catalog.

Awesome I didn't know about how far it could be from the solar equator thank you for sharing that!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse

in addition to abeverage’s neat link
you can look here
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
for positions of STEREO A and B
and here for LASCO
sungrazer.nrl.navy.mil.../transits
but they haven’t updated for 2014 yet

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Pauligirl

symptomoftheuniverse

you can look here
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
and here for LASCO
thankyou,2014 has not been updated lol venus frightened the daylights out of me. They need to pull their socks up!

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse

Pauligirl

symptomoftheuniverse

you can look here
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
and here for LASCO
thankyou,2014 has not been updated lol venus frightened the daylights out of me. They need to pull their socks up!

2014 is up now

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Pauligirl

symptomoftheuniverse

Pauligirl

symptomoftheuniverse

you can look here
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
and here for LASCO

2014 is up now
thankyou , took some time to pull their socks up! Im sure they use tax payers money lol

Ps -dead link
edit on 10-1-2014 by symptomoftheuniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse

2014 is up now
thankyou , took some time to pull their socks up! Im sure they use tax payers money lol

Ps -dead link

Transits
See it this works-if not use the dead link, look under Information and click on LASCO C3 Transits

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

Transit works thanks. I have just noticed that venus actually appeared brighter in 2012 with a mag -4.3. This months venus is mag -4.2

<< 1   >>

join