It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush visit prompts heavy riots in Chile !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
This was on CNN earlier and to get rid of the protesters
they re-educated them with a fire hose (like that will teach them)
and made sure they went home

All I can say is that if somebody sprayed me like that
I would be even more pissed than I was to begin with.
A move like this just makes those who feel oppressed already,
know beyond any doubt that they are in fact oppressed...

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I guess your answers means that you have been in Iraq and that you were part of the people that perform the poll.

Now how the Kurdish feel about bush, I tell you they care less what is going on in the rest of Iraq as long as US does not interfere with their planned autonomy.

How about the Sunnis well they hate bush and anything that is against their religious believes.

And the Shiites well they are the ones that will go alone with Mr. Bush, I see now who was in the polls, but let not forget that the majority is Sunni in that country.

Well imas we have some conflicts of interest in the tribes that form the Iraqi nation.

But you know all about this because obviously you make yourself an expert in the matter.
[edit on 20-11-2004 by marg6043]

I have challenged you repeatedly and you have only responded by challenging me. I feel the administration has been honest with us about the situation in Iraq and you have failed to produce any proof that suggests otherwise.

Now I'm going to ask you for the 12millionth time...where are you coming up with this crap? BACK YOUR CLAIMS UP

[edit on 20-11-2004 by imas]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by imas
I have challenged you repeatedly and you have only responded by challenging me. I feel the administration has been honest with us about the situation in Iraq and you have failed to produce any proof that suggests otherwise.

Now I'm going to ask you for the 12millionth time...where are you coming up with this crap? BACK YOUR CLAIMS UP

[edit on 20-11-2004 by imas]

Your claims and challenge has not merits and that is why I have nothing to prove to you.

Now your insults are going to land you into another red flag so make sure you control your anger because you can not touch me. Can you?

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Now your insults are going to land you into another red flag so make sure you control your anger because you can not touch me. Can you?

What insults?
I'm not making ridiculous claims I agree with DOD on this one. You're the one out there in the field making up a bunch BS.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Back to topic:

This protest looks a lot like the WTO protests in Seattle back in '99.
Anyone remember that? Happened in the good ole USA..
And under a different president..Remember him? He has his own "lie-bury"
Now...

And, at 500,000, the Palestinian community in Chile is the largest outside the Middle East. Which may explain MORE completely, the reasons for the Anti-US, Anti-Bush statements.

[edit on 20-11-2004 by spacedoubt]

I remember the 99 seattle protecters but that was before the patriot act so we are not going to see that kind of protest again.

And I had no idea that it was a big population of palestinians in Chile, but because they look spanish I imagine they blend with the chilean population well.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Yawnnnnn.....Another boring lazy Saturday...trying to prove to the right, for the 12th millionth time whats really going on in this world.

Then, if you put up links they're never good enough and we're accused we got them from "unreliable sources"- as if Faux or any of the other means will give you any of the truth. It just never ends...

Please take our word for it. We, on the "left" know whats really going on.
Wake up, child.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
We, on the "left" know whats really going on.
Wake up, child.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Apparently I have to repeat myself here.

Everyone in this thread needs to chill out.
The snippiness is getting the discussion nowhere. Kindly stop it now.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I have seen a lot worse in other threads, no disrespect.

Girls, come over for coffee and we'll chat.

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I have seen a lot worse in other threads, no disrespect.

Exactly.
Were you planning to let this thread turn into something much worse? No disrespect of course, but that's why I said something before things got out of hand.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt

And, at 500,000, the Palestinian community in Chile is the largest outside the Middle East.
Which may explain MORE completely, the reasons for the Anti-US, Anti-Bush statements.

[edit on 20-11-2004 by spacedoubt]

And I had no idea that it was a big population of palestinians in Chile, but because they look spanish I imagine they blend with the chilean population well.

I didn't know either, but, it's the last line of the article that the Author of this thread linked..
So it MUST be true!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join