It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a premonition last night that came true this morning

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

The breath is always the key, not anything complicated just focus in a relaxed state breathing through the nose. Looking straight out over the bridge of your nose. The heart center gets involved because of the in breath and then out through the third eye region. Breathe closer towards that area, it either gets closer or you go to it. See color, patterns or just sense energy if you are not a visualizer.

Without expectation or questions, practice the technique a few minutes a day for at least 7 days to 21 if possible.

One of the fun things that happen with this exercise is that you will see with your eyes closed. I am sure you already do that though. This does hone that ability in considerably.

Just keep it light and play with it. See what happens.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Hot flashes? BEST thing is to eat yams. Highest in progesterone of any food. Not sweet potatoes, but Yam. So do you think that you have become more aware since menopause or in your younger years? Do you think that some of our brain centers being opened could have to do with off world genetic experimentation? After a close encounter of at least the third kind, seems it gets stronger for a while...

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Its hard to tell if becoming more aware is due to menopause or just aging in it self.
when you first mentioned about hormones and aging i was instantly thinking about the old wise seers and medicine women.

maybe they had more insight due to a change in their chemistry makeup.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I've heard (as opposed to seen) many months into the future before to an entirely seemingly trivial event. For a few days I was learning physics through "feeling it out" experiences instead of logic or math and I felt that all physical vibrations and choices seemed to split off the universe into two different directions. It seemed that they then merge back together over time although they possibly split off indefinitely as well. Its a process that involves consciousness in some way. While exploring that realm with my mind I made a playful guess of something and was very surprised months later that my experience exactly matched my hearing.

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

One word: LOVE

Love is key to this phenomenon. When you have a powerful bond with someone, you are connected on higher levels. When my wife and I were in the first years of our relationship, we had regular ESP-type experiences. The most memorable was one time when we agreed to meet at my mothers house in the evening. We both had to drive about an hour to get there, and we weren't planning on leaving at the same time, just casually agreed that we would see each other at my mother's house that evening.

Just before arriving there, driving over this half mile long bridge, I had a vision of my wife in her car, to my right just where the bridge merges with the right lane of the street below. I even saw her smiling at me as we both recognized each other. Well, this is exactly what happened when I got to the end of the bridge and looked to my right. The amazing thing is that I knew that the vision was going to really happen. That's why I looked to my right where I knew she would be.

soulwaxer

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   
First off, thank you and the others for sharing your experiences. It is really encouraging to hear what people are capable of. For the OP and those of you who have had similar experiences, do you meditate regularly?

posted on Jan, 11 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
touch your tongue to the roof of your mouth while you do that...

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by soulwaxer

Beautiful!!!

The window of love. I now know just how deeply you love.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Passnthru2

Yes, that is very helpful, having been on the path of consciousness for more lifetimes than earth has been alive, it is something I do on a regular basis. Very Tantric!

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by QuietSpeech

At this point if I can live life in a meditative state with less and less unconsciousness, that is meditation 24 hours a day. To bring awareness to the daily mundane, you know chopping wood and carrying water with awareness then perhaps I graduate! Meditation is available each moment, each breath brings with it like a new dawn another opportunity to awaken. Thanks for the gentle reminder.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

I missed your thoughts and comments, can you reword them so as to not be offensive or against the T@Cs? All thoughts and ideas are welcome here. It is ok to be skeptical my friend.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I'd never even heard of ESP, clairvoyance, or anything along those lines as a teenager so the following event was quite an eye-opening shock.
Our household was all in bed asleep, neighborhood was quiet; it was about 2-3 in the morning when we were all awakened by someone loudly knocking on the front door. My room, being closest to the front door allowed me to be the first arrival to answer the door with the rest of the family trickling sleepily in behind me. When I opened the door our next door neighbor was there and quite insistent that we go check on grandma (3 generations living under one roof). This was an odd request at an odd hour and as we tried to question her further, she became agitated with our sluggish response and just pushed past us all and went directly to grandmas room with us following behind her. Turns out that grandma was having a silent heart attack and unable to alert anyone in the house to her situation.
We got her to the hospital and she recovered after a few days stay but we were all amazed that the next door neighbor was able to sense something wrong and had the determination to insist we listen to her.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

That is amazing were you friends with the neighbor? I think that your Grandma was a special person for this to have happened. Good story.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yes, we were good friends with the neighbors. I used to babysit her boys. After that incident I wondered if grandma didn't have a touch of the "gift" herself as us kids could never get away with anything. Grandma always knew.

I've had enough experiences like you describe that I no longer ignore them. When the universe is trying to tell you something, it's best to listen, imho.

posted on Jan, 14 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

I have heard long ago that this is passed down from generation to generation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join