It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking evidence Hitler escaped Germany

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Char-Lee

edit on 7-1-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

I have nothing to add to this discussion, but that pic always has caught my attention for a few different reasons. Anyone know anything about it? Has there been any photo or facial analysis done with it? Thanks.

JAK

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

From TinEye

One of our goals at TinEye is to connect images to their authors and facilitate attribution. And growing the TinEye index is an important step in that direction. Today our index is over 2 billion images. We are continuing to grow the TinEye index by crawling and adding partner image collections.

I found this:

29th May 1943: An elderly resident of the Bishopswood Home in Highgate, north London, having a rest in an armchair, with his handkerchief shielding his face. Original Publication: Picture Post - 1446 - Aged People And The War - pub. 1943 (Photo by Kurt Hutton/Picture Post/Getty Images)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

jaffo

Char-Lee

redshoes
reply to post by stevcolx

So this is what ATS has come to? holocaust denial?

Please Mods, can you take steps to restore some integrity into what was once an informative and interesting discussion forum?

The above post doesn't even merit a response, and furthermore shows an astounding level of ignorance on behalf of the poster as to proven and accepted historical fact as well as the geopolitical history of the establishment of the state of Israel.

I am not seeing denial, what I am seeing is a questioning of the so called truth of what we are led to believe. There is a huge amount of evidence that every war is recorded with purposeful errors, we are not handed the truth and truth only comes when people dig for it for years.

Reading diaries, watching the trials, hearing history from men like my Father who were there, you find HUGE discrepancies to the historic records taught in schools.

My grandfather helped liberate the camps. The H happened. There is no conspiracy as to the H. Get over it and move on.

I can't help but respond to you even though I know I shouldn't.. Are you not reading the responses? No one is saying it did not happen! the whole point of this thread is if Hitler got out alive. Not if people were in camps or died, that 100% happened.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

JAK
29th May 1943: An elderly resident of the Bishopswood Home in Highgate, north London, having a rest in an armchair, with his handkerchief shielding his face. Original Publication: Picture Post - 1446 - Aged People And The War - pub. 1943 (Photo by Kurt Hutton/Picture Post/Getty Images)

Thanks. Glad I know JAK.

Published 1943 would seem to say it all as per that particular photo.

edit on 7-1-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   

cheebie23

jaffo

Char-Lee

redshoes

Please Mods, can you take steps to restore some integrity into what was once an informative and interesting discussion forum?

The above post doesn't even merit a response, and furthermore shows an astounding level of ignorance on behalf of the poster as to proven and accepted historical fact as well as the geopolitical history of the establishment of the state of Israel.

I am not seeing denial, what I am seeing is a questioning of the so called truth of what we are led to believe. There is a huge amount of evidence that every war is recorded with purposeful errors, we are not handed the truth and truth only comes when people dig for it for years.

Reading diaries, watching the trials, hearing history from men like my Father who were there, you find HUGE discrepancies to the historic records taught in schools.

My grandfather helped liberate the camps. The H happened. There is no conspiracy as to the H. Get over it and move on.

I can't help but respond to you even though I know I shouldn't.. Are you not reading the responses? No one is saying it did not happen! the whole point of this thread is if Hitler got out alive. Not if people were in camps or died, that 100% happened.

I am reading the thread just fine. There are people clearly stating that Hitler was a pawn and that the H never happened the way we have been "led to believe" that it happened and that most of those killed in the camps weren't even Jewish. So yes, people are denying it happened. It's disgusting and sad that this is where the World has come to. People on here make such a big deal about being lied to and then they go and lie to themselves. It's sad and disgusting and embarrassing.
edit on 7-1-2014 by jaffo because: Grammar correction

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The GUT

JAK

Thanks. Glad I know JAK.

And yet I GUARANTEE you are going to see that pic on these forums again at some point, offered as "proof" that "they" are lying to us. SMH...

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

redshoes

You're the one being ignorant here,let everyone have their say instead of crying for mods to silence opinions you dont agree with.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Whilst I accept no-one here is 'denying' the Holocaust, it does seem to be being downplayed a fair bit. Lets face it, one chap is suggesting 'Mein Kampf' was some kind of cunning ruse to throw people off the 'true' scent.

It is probably true that the 'established' figure of Jews murdered in the Holocaust is inaccurate - but that's down to damaged, destroyed, lost or innacurate records and even debate over which WWII events constituted part of the Holocaust. It's worth remembering the the 'Holocaust' is not some big one-off event, but the collective term for thousands if not tens of thousands of continental wide events that saw people slaughtered in their millions. When you consider tragedy on that scale, it is unsurprising that we can only rely on estimates. It is also worth remembering that these estimates are based on primary evidence such as the testimony of trialed Nazis, not simply picked out of the air.

In any event, it is 100% categorically undeniable that the key aim of this series of events was to eliminate Europe's Jews. It is also undeniable that millions of others died in these disgusting events, but the widespread slaughter of other 'undersirables' was made possible largely by the Nazi regime's policy of mechanising the murder of Jews. Not that the death of a Jew was any more or less tragic than that of a Gypsy or any other persecuted group, of course.

Whether Hitler died in the bunker, or was spirited to South America to die an obscure death is largely moot. He was never forced to account for his dispicable crimes. In any event, he died a coward.

Also, as an aside, the fact that there was at least some Jewish members of the Nazi regime is also neither here nor there. The 'exemptions' that someone else mentions were sometimes signed by Hitler himself are nothing more than evidence of Nazism's central hypocrisy. You were only an 'undesireable' if you didn't have something to offer.
edit on 7-1-2014 by KingIcarus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

jaffo

Char-Lee

redshoes

I guess I will repeat myself...not saying the "H" didn't happen. Will I need to say this again?
A lot of peoples Father's and grandfathers were there and "helped liberate camps" Did any of them see all the camps...no.

Unless you are a god and just not mentioning that part, you don't have a monopoly on truth and information.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

stevcolx
reply to post by ressiv

No Hitler did not hate Jews. A third of his SS command were Jews. The Holocaust we always hear about especially from Israel seeking sympathy didn't go down the way they said it did. Less than a Million Jews were killed by Hitler. In fact most of the people that were killed in camps were Gypsies, Romanians, Czech and German poor people.

6 Million Jews were not exterminated by Hitler. That was a big lie to aid in the creation of Israel!

edit on 7/1/2014 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

Excuse me, where did you read that Romanians died in the extermination camps? Romania fought alongside Germans at Stalingrad, being the second expeditionary force. Romanian soldiers died in the soviet gulag, not in german camps.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   

jaffo

The GUT

JAK

Thanks. Glad I know JAK.

And yet I GUARANTEE you are going to see that pic on these forums again at some point, offered as "proof" that "they" are lying to us. SMH...

Wow you got all that from a picture, did you read the link that was with it. I simply found it interesting I never used it as proof of anything.
Would it really destroy whatever you hold dear to find out Hitler did indeed live and leave the country and live to old age?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Char-Lee

jaffo

Char-Lee

redshoes

I guess I will repeat myself...not saying the "H" didn't happen. Will I need to say this again?
A lot of peoples Father's and grandfathers were there and "helped liberate camps" Did any of them see all the camps...no.

Unless you are a god and just not mentioning that part, you don't have a monopoly on truth and information.

I would just like to point something out to you, the estimate given at the neurembourg war crimes trials by one former commandant of aushwitze was 2.5 million people whom he believed he had processed through the camp, now germans especially officers at that time were meticulous but the investigators revises it down to about 1.5 million, note that the investigators revised it down through lack of evidence due to the destruction of records accross europe, now add the fact that most other camps had revised numbers as well.
I am truly sorry for people whom deny the truth, there were far more than 6 million murdered in those terrible places but as the last of the survivors passes away they will try to push it under the carpet and a world that forgets the past is doomed to repeat the mistakes of the past.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

scorilo

stevcolx
reply to post by ressiv

No Hitler did not hate Jews. A third of his SS command were Jews. The Holocaust we always hear about especially from Israel seeking sympathy didn't go down the way they said it did. Less than a Million Jews were killed by Hitler. In fact most of the people that were killed in camps were Gypsies, Romanians, Czech and German poor people.

6 Million Jews were not exterminated by Hitler. That was a big lie to aid in the creation of Israel!

edit on 7/1/2014 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

Excuse me, where did you read that Romanians died in the extermination camps? Romania fought alongside Germans at Stalingrad, being the second expeditionary force. Romanian soldiers died in the soviet gulag, not in german camps.

I guess to you a Jew is a Jew? Jews have nationalities...Jews were Americans and Romainians. And many people who were not of jewish descent died also I am sure you will agree.

Please look up the list of the persecuted from religious to gypsy, blacks, crippled, homosexual..there is no one people who were to be exterminated, many were targeted and would have been wiped out in time.

The 1930 Romanian census recorded 728,115 persons who identified themselves as Jewish, comprising approximately 4 percent of the population.

www.ushmm.org...

Who Were the Five Million Non-Jewish Holocaust Victims?
Of the 11 million people killed during the Holocaust, six million were Polish citizens. Three million were Polish Jews and another three million were Polish Christians. Most of the remaining victims were from other countries including Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Ukraine, Russia, Holland, France and even Germany.

Neighboring Poland - The First Target: “All Poles will disappear from the world.... It is essential that the great German people should consider it as its major task to destroy all Poles.” Heinrich Himmler

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...[
edit on 7-1-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

jaffo

"They" ARE lying to us. Whether about Hitler or not I don't profess to know. It certainly wouldn't be a shocker, eh?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

reply to post by redshoes

I don't see him denying the Holocaust. "Less than a million Jews" is a great underestimation, several million at least. But it wasn't only Jews.

What's far greater an insult for someone actually saying "No Jews died in the Holocaust; it's a hoax they now use to their advantage", is that certain bodies actually have the audacity to send somebody to actual prison for half a decade for saying as much.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   

zatara
reply to post by xuenchen

I am not a shrink but I would guess that a psychopath like hitler would not find it in his own interest to commit suicide. I think he is more of a coward too, someone who would hide behind someones back when something nasty comes his way...With other words he would not have the balls to commit suicide.

edit on 7/1/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

uhhh....Hitler was a war hero from WWI. He had the equivalent of the medal of honor (Iron cross 1st class) as well as the Iron cross 2nd class. These are only given for extreme bravery. Hitler was many things but a coward isn't one of them.....sorry

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

I am truly sorry for people whom deny the truth, there were far more than 6 million murdered in those terrible places

As you say, records were destroyed. I am not sure focusing on a number that cannot be substantiated is helpful.
We know many many died, both in camps around the world and fighting. All kinds of people, that is all I need to know to feel the horror.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Who cares. If he did he's dead now.

(post by Jed212 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jed212

Wtf?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join