It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shocking evidence Hitler escaped Germany

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   

xuenchen
As a side project, some study of the economics might be interesting also;

The Nazi - American Money Plot 1933-1949

There's also that old rumor that Hitler was a Rothschild relation.

Nnnnnno!
Really, no!
That is the kind of an idea I can't get in my head. Hitler in a relation to a jewish family? That is even to ATS's standards a very dubious one.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   

abe froman
Hitler died. Stalin had the skull the whole time. and lied about it. and blamed other countries for it's disappearance.Stalin was a huge tool. The dental records match up exactly. Hitler's teeth were a rotten jagged mess. His breath must have been quite a thing.

really?

news.bbc.co.uk...
www.theguardian.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...

there's plenty on the fbi vault too...
vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 02:08 AM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by xuenchen

Does this mean we can kick his stupid ass again?

edit on 7-1-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

I heard he died in 1996. So no you cannot kick his ass.

Apparently Hitler escaped Germany then after arrived in South America along with the rest of the Nazi's that were rescued from Germany through the CIA funded "Project Paperclip". It wasn't just Scientists and Rocket experts from Pienemunde that were taken. Hitler's SS crew and chief geneticists and torturers like Joseph Mengele were also taken. They then created a country of their own named 'Bavarian Village' between Chile and Argentina. Google it!

Is there anyone here that has links to the theory that Hitler was Queen Victoria's Grandson? There is info out there saying that Hitler was actually Prince Albert. The Prince Albert the Royals said died.

Hitler was heavily supported by German Royal families Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, the Grand Duke of Hesse, and the Grand Duchess Victoria. There was a reason for this. He was of the same family bloodline. This explains the theory he was actually Prince Albert. This bloodline later became the British Royal Family. They along with the Rothschilds created and supported Hitler all the way through both World Wars. Our beloved Prince Philip was a Messenger allied to Hitler and Mussolini. They loved Hitler as one of their own which looks like he was.

Did Hitler die in the bunker? Of course not. Dr Robert Dorion, Director of Forensic Dentistry for the Ministry of the Solicitor General of Quebec in Montreal, has found glaring discrepancies between the photographs of the corpse’s teeth and the thousands of open-mouth shots of Hitler. The pattern of gaps between the teeth is different. Hitler had a root canal and a porcelain tooth which the corpse did not, and the lower bridgework was very different.

There are many books of the accounts of people that knew what was going out there. It's just a case of finding them. But the mainstream version of Hitler's life and death is just bollocks!

There are various stories of Hitler's escape. One was that he escaped to his Antartic Base in the South Pole. I have found a link for that one.

In 1952, Dwight D. Eisenhower said:
"We have been unable to unearth one bit of tangible evidence of Hitler’s death. Many people believe that Hitler escaped from Berlin."
When President Truman asked Joseph Stalin at the Potsdam conference in 1945 whether or not Hitler was dead, Stalin replied bluntly, "No."

Stalin’s top army officer, Marshall Gregory Zhukov, whose troops were the ones to occupy Berlin, flatly stated after a long thorough investigation in 1945:
"We have found no corpse that could be Hitler’s."
The chief of the U.S. trial counsel at Nuremburg, Thomas J. Dodd, said: "No one can say he is dead."

Major General Floyd Parks, who was commanding general of the U.S. sector in Berlin, stated for publication that he had been present when Marshall Zhukov described his entrance to Berlin, and Zhukov stated he believed Hitler might have escaped.

Hitler Escapes!

Mainstream History is a load of Rubbish! Better to research yourself than to believe what everyone is told to believe!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Back in 62 one of the newspapers ran a story on Hitler being in Argentina along with photos. Don't remember which paper though, too many years ago. Then several years later it was reported that he had passed away of old age.

At the end of WWII, there was a three week window after Germany surrendered and the actual occupation of the government. During this time most of the high ranking officials, scientists and technical personnel left Germany. Our history books never mention this time period nor the exodus. I do believe that Hitler was alive and well and all the major players knew it and provided safe passage. He was a "good old boy" and did his job well, thus rewarded.

The story we are fed regarding WWI and WWII as in every official story is full of bullocks. The Third Reich went underground in 1945, the Fourth Reich is alive and well.
edit on 1/7/2014 by pstrron because: structure

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Hitler's ideology survived, that's the important thing.

ATS mod. Sounds about right. Go away context.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by abe froman

There's this cool new internet thing called Google, you have just got to try it!

So you never had any.

Gotcha.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   

I am not a shrink but I would guess that a psychopath like hitler would not find it in his own interest to commit suicide. I think he is more of a coward too, someone who would hide behind someones back when something nasty comes his way...With other words he would not have the balls to commit suicide.

edit on 7/1/2014 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

Why do you think Hitler was a psychopath?

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ManFromEurope

the story was that hitlers mom was working as an housemate for the rothchilds...
she got pregnet there....(quite common those day's) and deliverd a son called adolf...
ofcourse she had to leave than ...bastards not allowed !
that could explain the hate of the jews as revenge...

note:
guess the rothchilds where the biggest winners of ww1 an 2

edit on 7-1-2014 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

(post by stevcolx removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

abe froman

They showed photographs of Hitler while he was alive to demonstrate his jacked up teeth and they showed the skull as well as the dental records and talked about how he was probably in constant pain because of the poor condition of his teeth. Pretty sure it was on The History Channel.

BS..

Documents presented by the victors are worthless anyways. This (propaganda crap that Hitler killed himself) were/ are created to hide away what happened in reality and the benefactors of the biggest conspiracy against the humanity (after creation of the religion).

Project Paperclip is one of them… there are many more, nearly every damn nations involved in Second World War has their own versions of the (NAZI BENEFITS) which is of course hidden away from the public eyes!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

Mainstream History is a load of Rubbish! Better to research yourself than to believe what everyone is told to believe!

Some excellent information and I absolutely do believe, that the royal
bloodlines of europe, as well as others, control everything that goes
on in this world.

That includes who of their liking comes to power, to help aid in what
amounts to no more than, mass human sacrifice, die offs, pop reduction,
genocide, mass murder, or how ever else you want to describe it. They
are why we will never have peace on earth. They use war simply to thin
the heard and entertain themselves. They love having the power to kill
millions and I can only speculate one good reason why.

They can get away with using hokey excuses like suicide, because everthing
is always planned in every case down thru history. in detail, by the numbers
and by the stars. They are all psychopaths and very different from normal human
beings. Because they will kill anyone, or anything, that gets between them and
the power that they desire and gravitate too.

I don't believe any of their crap that comes out of their mouths or their
media mouths. None of it. And I don't put anything past them.

As you can see, we are on the same page.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Domo1
reply to post by zatara

Seems to fit this definition at least

A person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Lucid Lunacy

Domo1
reply to post by zatara

Seems to fit this definition at least

A person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse.

www.thefreedictionary.com...

that picture would fit 99% of all common industrials and politics these day's....

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

No Hitler did not hate Jews.

He certainly didn't like them…

the personification of the devil as the symbol of all evil assumes the living shape of the Jew.
-Adolf Hitler [Mein Kampf]

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: 'by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord.'
-Adolf Hitler [Mein Kampf]
edit on 7-1-2014 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Hitler is obviously dead now anyway so my only thought is So What. The war was a long time ago and those countries immediately effected by his actions have all made their peace with Germany and its time to get over the whole business. At some time one has to forgive and forget its the only way to all live together.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Shiloh7

Just forget the brutality and horror of the past
so we will not see it coming in the future.

RRRRRight.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

The ultimate irony would have been Hitler survived, had extensive reconstructive surgery and went on to be a driving force in the creation of Israel...their tactics are similar, as is their utter contempt for anything or anyone that are 'not the chosen people / the master race'.

Nazi's couldn't gain the world militarily, although they had a good go at it...so the next best thing is the long game.

Infiltration, subterfuge and insinuation over a long period of time and you end up with Nazi's running a large part of the world as originally planned.

Look around..the USA has gestapo like militarized police, 'show me your papers' checkpoints, road blocks where citizens are forced to give blood and saliva for testing, NSA spying on everybody, a loaded political landscape with no real political choices, 9/11 being equal to the German Reichstag fire to brainwash the people into wars and removal of rights, the USA has the highest prison population of any other nation on Earth, gitmo concentration camp and so on...there are plenty of paralells.

The Nazi ideals seem to be alive and well today, even if Hitler isn't.

edit on 7-1-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Shiloh7
Hitler is obviously dead now anyway so my only thought is So What. The war was a long time ago and those countries immediately effected by his actions have all made their peace with Germany and its time to get over the whole business. At some time one has to forgive and forget its the only way to all live together.

The 'Original' hitler would be dead now...but his clones, educated in the Nazi ideals and thought processes?

Many of the medical experimentations that were carried out on their victims involved genetic components...maybe they had a breakthrough in cloning long before Dolly came along.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

abe froman

They showed photographs of Hitler while he was alive to demonstrate his jacked up teeth and they showed the skull as well as the dental records and talked about how he was probably in constant pain because of the poor condition of his teeth. Pretty sure it was on The History Channel.

i recall the string of episodes...
It was the History Channel.... and more than a year ago..

the series also went in depth with the Hitler compound in SA... Patagonia comes to mind as one location that Hitler or someone of extremely high Nazi status quietly lived at

i think the series was investigating all the legends & rumors and was not following a Hitler escaped conclusion. they were just presenting all the evidence and likely false evidence for the viewer to decide for themselves if he faked the bunker suicides

oh, about hitler being in constant mouth pain... his personal doctor made a concoction of speed/Meth along with vitamins for 'der Furher for many years of injections...(on another hitler series by the history channel)
edit on th31138909899607492014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join