It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TPTB are deliberately self-sabotaging?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hear me out.

Let's say you buy a company and you want to completely change everything about this company but you don't want any issues with the employees and other people who like things the way they are. So, how can you convince them to accept your changes without just coming out and telling them you want to change things?

Let's say it's very easy to sabotage this company through various means and make it look like the old ways are just plain bad. Eventually, when people start complaining, you come to the rescue with your plans to make everything all better.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BrianFlanders

Sounds a bit crazy but I think it could work. So you say they are manipulating us? I think you could be right!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   
You mean problem, reaction, solution?

It's been going on for a long time, long before either of us have been on this mortal coil for sure. But nice to see you have recognised it.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

It can only be one of two absolute (criminal) incompetence or intentional... Since the required level of coordination and the number of people and time/timing involved incompetence seems a very weak justification...

edit on 6-1-2014 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Cobaltic1978
You mean problem, reaction, solution?

Well, yeah. The problem is that although "PRS" is a brilliant observation, trying to explain it to people outside of forums like this one often doesn't work too well. I've seen it bounce right off of people who otherwise seem relatively intelligent. I don't know if they really don't get it or if it would just be inconvenient if they admitted they see how it could be used against unsuspecting people.

The problem is that people know the language of the most common conspiracy theories and they recognize them when they see them and they seem to instantly close their minds when they see them.

So I was thinking it might be good if we didn't always use the same language. I have seen people bring up PRS in threads that were going fine and as soon as they mention it, the thread dies and sinks like a stone.

Debunkers hate plausible theories.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Okay, now I see what you were doing, but maybe lost on a website such as this?

Don't be so harsh on people who refuse to see what is right in front of them, it's all about conditioning and we are conditioned from the moment we are able to comprehend words.

People will wake up in their own time, if indeed they want to. Nothing wrong with a little nudge of course. Keep up the good work!!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Them frisky and saucy globalists...always workin' it, eh?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Cobaltic1978

Okay, now I see what you were doing, but maybe lost on a website such as this?

Maybe. But I thought it was worth running it by folks on here to see if maybe anyone had anything to add to it or just to discuss it. It never hurts to keep refining and building on a good concept.

Don't be so harsh on people who refuse to see what is right in front of them, it's all about conditioning and we are conditioned from the moment we are able to comprehend words.

I wish I could be that forgiving. I can only say that most of us were out there where they are at one time. I don't know about you but the one thing that made me start to wake up was 9/11 and it's legislative aftermath (The latter in particular really got my attention).

I have since lost just about everything I ever believed in or held dear, ideologically speaking. I have had to throw away everything I relied on to debate with people I disagreed with in the past. Relying on others to come to your aid in a debate doesn't work when you're in such a small minority (you will often be a minority of one on a regular forum).

Many of us here have paid a steep price for rejecting that conditioning. I'm sure I don't have to tell you this is not an easy path to walk.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Nah. They are deliberately subjugating the people, but they are too egotistical to eventually connect that to their own eventual ruin. It's the natural Cycle, eventually all excess is destroyed.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Dear God... Purges are coming...

It happened with the old Bolsheviks...

It'll happen again!

FLEE! FLEE! THE END IS NIGH! FLEE!

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Many of us here have paid a steep price for rejecting that conditioning. I'm sure I don't have to tell you this is not an easy path to walk.

No it's not an easy path to walk and I did many years research before joining this great forum. But now I have had my awakening, there is never any chance of going back. It's not a bad thing, but sometimes, just sometimes, I wish I could go back. Then I have a word with myself and continue the walk down the path.

The best way I have found of trying to enlighten people, is to not overload them and get them to do their own research. I also caution them about the amount of drivel out there written by a) shills or b) people who see a conspiracy in everything.

Most logical people will come to their own conclusions, whilst others will not be able to break out of the conditioning.

posted on Jan, 12 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Grifter42
Dear God... Purges are coming...

It happened with the old Bolsheviks...

It'll happen again!

FLEE! FLEE! THE END IS NIGH! FLEE!

I'm thinking it'll be TPTB who will flee from the masses once they got their robot armies to sustain their families in little colonies dotted around the globe, defended with killer robots. It's that moment when they'll sabotage their enterprises, factories, offices, some because they don't want/need to work with it anymore, or because they don't want to give their life's work to strangers or the unworthy, some out of sheer spite against those who didn't contribute enough to robot society (like "Go make your own you lazy sons and daughters of b****") and teach them a lesson.
edit on 12-1-2014 by spiritspeak because: (no reason given)

top topics

join