It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recomend a good documentary from 2013

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I fancy watching a documentary tonight and i was wondering if anyone at ATS could recommend any good ones that came out in 2013 that i might have missed.

Please dont link to any torrent or illegal download sites as its against the ATS T&C.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Justin Bieber's Believe....LMAO!!!!!

Edit - sorry...not sure. good luck.

edit on 6-1-2014 by justreleased because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I saw a great one the other day about mind control:

edit on 6-1-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Here's a partial list for you to pick from. There are a couple on there I am going to view. link
edit on 6-1-2014 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

PhoenixOD
Please dont link to any torrent or illegal download sites as its against the ATS T&C.

Fine.
I won't.
Your loss.
I bid you good evening.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

lol you can mention the name of the documentary, just dont link to torrents etc. If people start linking to torrents the thread will be trashed.

edit on 6-1-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
That's crazy you posted this as I was thinking the same thing! I love watching documentaries, mainly on ancient history and unexplained phenomena. Any suggestions that's in the ancient history/unexplained area from the past year?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I saw one I added to my que about Honey Bee's called More Than Honey

Looked interesting and there is a swell of theories involving Bee's from Summerian/Greek/Modern day cults to why they are dying and of course that whole thing in the X-files...
edit on 6-1-2014 by abeverage because: of the X-files

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Fire in the night. 2013.

FIRE IN THE NIGHT tells the incredible true story behind the Piper Alpha disaster: the worst ever of its kind that killed 167 men when a North Sea oil rig became a huge fireball. For the first time a documentary presents the astonishing testimonies from the survivors who found themselves in the midst of an inferno, and through dramatic reconstruction, how they escaped the burning rig. Newly released recordings reveal how the coastguards and emergency services reacted to the disaster.

Imdb

You're welcome

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hy, i just registrated to ATS , i am from Romania
and i just did it to show you this documentary www.tromsite.com... , its called TROM ( The Reality of Me ) and it it 13 hours long, it talks about changes to our system and it is verry well explained , with logic and reasoning .

Besides that i also have www.videoneat.com... witch has a lot of extremly good documentaries.

Hope you will find a lot of answers, i did and it changed a part of my way of thinking because i knew a lot of what Jacque Fresco was talking about , since i was 16 years old, but never having somebody to talk to because the lack of education here in Ro.

At one point i thought i was losing my mind
, but when i stumbled upon this it confirmed a lot, and i am continueing to speak about it.

Thank you and i appreciate it .

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by osdum

Welcome to ATS. Thanks for your post, and because of it, let me give you your first star. I will check out the links. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Not sure if anyone here has seen Shadow Billionaire, but I just finished watching it and I recommend it.

The details of the happenings in probate case are unreal.

The doc is 86 minutes long

Find it, watch it, thank me later.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Maybe Gasland Part II?

-Peace-

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Pretty much anything from Vice is good.
Loved their pieces on North Korea.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Blackfish: A revolting story of Seaworld and their dollar-driven practices.
However, it does feature Whales getting jerked off, so if you're squirmish in this regard ... disregard Blackfish.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Utopia by John Pilger which explores the appalling treatment of Aboriginal people in modern Australia. Very moving and shocking.

Any John Pilger films in general are worth watching.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I helped make this one....

vimeo.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I just watched "My Life as a Turkey". It was surprisingly well filmed, narrated, and had some really emotional and interesting insights into the wild turkey. Fun little film!

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Imposter
Searching for sugarman

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Aquarius: The age of evil
a pretty good compilation on the dark side of the new-age/theosophical movement

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join