It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot's near-miss with UFO under investigation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

The incident was investigated by the UK Airprox Board, which studies “near misses” involving aircraft in British airspace. It checked data recordings to establish what other aircraft were in the area at the time, but eliminated them all from its quest to find out what had been responsible. It also ruled out meteorological balloons, after checking none were released in the vicinity. Toy balloons were also discounted, as they are not large enough to reach such heights. Military radar operators were also contacted but were unable to trace the reported object.

Pilot's near-miss with UFO under investigation

The Ministry of defense closed its UFO desk in December 2009, along with its hotline for reporting such sightings Nowadays such reports are handled by the civil air authority and evaluated as a flight safety risk rather then an Alien invasion...

I guess the Brits have watched way to many Doctor Who eps to get all excited about near misses with flying saucers? or in this case “cigar/rugby ball like”

GO London Wasps!!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by HardCorps

Seen this post several times now. this was big news on here and you missed it use search please.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
This is the third thread created just this week about this. Do a search before you start a thread.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

sorry I did use search and came up with nothing with a recent date and with this news headline title

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by HardCorps

its there i forget the thread title but its there.

You think someone would miss posting this? nope not on ats..

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Please add comments to the existing discussion here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join