It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UfoUpdates archive: Huge PDF collection of posts by Ufology's top names (1996-2013, 0.5Gb download)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IsaacKoi

I m sorry , this may not be relevant to this conversation. But being psychic I have had clear visions of Aliens ..including their skin and body types. Most recently saw flying saucers shooting the other. Eventually ended the vision with a green type alien with long nobbly fingers no nails removing my pineal gland. Despite my repeated telepathic entreaties not too.
It seems very strange that they would want to do this. Just put it out here to hear if any of the researchers have heard anything regarding this.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Shonz

Not relevant to any convetsation...if we find out aliens are real we would be the equivalent to us visiting monkeys in the jungle and the monkeys would ask all the same questions. Why do we hope to understand creatires that have the same respect for us? Bite their fingers next time they mess with your pineal gland or any gland you have. Who cares what they want? They came all these light years to use us not because they care.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Thank you for the links. I'd seen the paranet stuff before, but a lot of the rest of this is new to me :-D

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Thanks for your hard work and the info

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Auricom

Is this torrent link still available please?
I will gladly keep a copy permanently available as well if someone can please send me a valid download link?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: neil wilkes
I will gladly keep a copy permanently available as well if someone can please send me a valid download link?

Here is a new (temporary) download link for the 0.5GB file:
we.tl...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Just read that Paul Kimball has posted the sad news that Errol Bruce-Knapp has recently passed away - RIP Errol.

Tribute:

www.theufochronicles.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
All the links to this seem to be dead, which is unusual since this thread is a sticky thread. But anyway, is there any working link out there to this archive? Thanks in advance.

posted on Apr, 7 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: coursecatalog
All the links to this seem to be dead, which is unusual since this thread is a sticky thread. But anyway, is there any working link out there to this archive? Thanks in advance.

Yes - see:
www.afu.se...

I really need to update quite a few of the links I've posted on ATS over the last decade. Most of the material is now hosted on the website of our friends in Sweden at the AFU's at - or close to - the above link. I'll include various updated links in the wrap-up item I'm planning on writing at some point sharing a large pile of further material.

(Since I quit UFO research last December due to posts by Ted Roe, my time has been occupied with work, family and other hobbies - so it may be a while before I have the time or inclination to post that wrap-up thread. I'm still hoping to find someone in or around Washington DC able to visit the National Archives at College Park so that I can include some new official UFO documents that I think should be interesting...).
edit on 7-4-2017 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Thank you. Sorry to hear about all that drama you have to endure. Really appreciate all the work you have done.

I do wish a place like the UFO Updates list still existed where the people doing the work in the field were still interacting. This whole so-called disclosure movement is so splintered and sometimes redundant.

posted on Oct, 8 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

edit on 2/21/2018 by Nicorette because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
you post on here a lot. you probably know better than these skeptics.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Working link?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceBoyOnEarth
Working link?

The PDF archive of UFO Updates posts is now at:
files.afu.se...

posted on Oct, 8 2021 @ 02:26 AM
link   
great information

posted on Dec, 1 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Is this stuff still up somewhere?

posted on Dec, 2 2021 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpaceRider
Is this stuff still up somewhere?

Yes, at the link below:
files.afu.se...

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Hello IssacKoi,
I'm a new member here on ATS, but please don't let that put you off reading this message.
I'm currently helping a colleague research a science film on the subject of UAP's - Project Condign - and by association, elements of the Rendlesham incident.
The colleague I'm helping is an established science film-editor with a long history working for the BBC, Nat Geo, and even NASA.
He has a serious background in science with a particular knowledge of plasma physics, to go along with his film-making credentials.
He has paid little to no attention to the subject of Rendlesham. However, I recently reached out and introduced him to the Project Condign document, and his views have now changed.
Luckily for me he studied at Sheffield Hallam University many moons ago, so he was able to contact David Clarke who verified the account I gave on how this document came to being in the public domain was accurate.
This was a week ago and since then he has followed the science in that document, and the science in the Andrew Pike book which I also introduced him to.
He now has a grasp on the UAP matter and complexities of the Rendlesham incident (for years he believed it was a single event and a misidentification of the lighthouse, per BBC guidelines).
Short story long, I know. Apologies for this ramble.
Would it be possible to open up a line of communication with me to assist with this matter?
Over the years while doing my own research as a hobby, I have seen many mentions of your name.
I'm really hoping you can help.
Kind regards,
Richard

edit on 7-12-2021 by DiZZyViZiON because: minor grammatical errors

edit on 7-12-2021 by DiZZyViZiON because: minor grammatical errors

posted on Dec, 7 2021 @ 10:03 PM
link   

edit on Tue Dec 7 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join