It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians Here Are Some Suggestions On How To Pray Against Evil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   
When you pray, pray against the evil forces in the world. Prayer is very effective and Satan does not want us to pray, why do you think the last few of my prayer post was removed?

Christians learn how to use the authority given unto you by using prayer. when you pray pray in spiritual depths unseen, pray against the elite and satans kingdom, pray against the evil works of the elite and the government.

Ask God to send millions or billions of angels down to destroy, bind and attack demons.

Pray and ask God to free those mind control victims, and those of demonic bondage and to break generation curses.

Pray to God to answer every prayer that you will ask in the future.

Pray to God to answer every prayer that he hopes for everyone to pray for, for the fulfillment of his will.

Ask God to answer every prayer that was in your heart but did not come out in prayer

Ask God to cleanse the earth from curses placed upon the people and the land.

Ask God to close all the demonic portals in the world.

Pray and ask God to confuse Satan and all that work in his kingdom.

Pray and ask God to take away the demonic powers and abilities that some humans have developed.

Pray and ask God to destroy every satanic ritual and for the protection of the little children who are been sacrificed, sexually abused, and tortured.

Pray against Satanism and other false religions.

Pray and ask God to soften the hearts of unbelievers to recieve the truth.

Pray and ask God to raise up worker soldiers to spread the gospel.

Pray to God to Glorify himself every second of the day.

Brother or Sister I would greatly appreciate if you took some of the suggestions above when you pray and go even deeper in your prayer.

John 14:13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
edit on 6-1-2014 by 2WitnessesArrived because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the thread thou post in is holy ground.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Blowback

God bless you.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Are you in anyway interested in discussion or do you just wanna preach?
Isnt the whole point of preaching to engage with non believers and redeem their souls?
Seems kinda pointless to me to make threads like this and then ignore people who post in them except to say "Amen brother" or whatever to those who already "know" what you "know"
Are people who dont share your beliefs invisible or are your convictions so weak you cant have them questioned?

I think by posting this stuff and then ignoring people you are doing your cause more harm than good and several staunch Christians have said the same

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Some nice ideas there!

Praying for the enemy comes from the soul. Pray for those who you don't like. Pray that you'll understand their condition. Especially pray for those who outright deny God and his will. They're open to all sorts of attack and negative experiences.

Don't forget to simply talk to God when you can. He is after all the father, and parents want to stay relevant in their childrens lives. Talk to him daily about how it's going and your feelings on the day, make it part of your prayer to just 'catch up'
It can only bring you closer.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Pray against Satanism and other false religions.

What are False religion?

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

That's a fair point to make and a nice observation.

I will however mention that I've put up with a lot of grief here on this 'open minded' site because others see me as an easy target due to my beliefs and stances, some extreme - granted. Maybe some people aren't weak in their convictions they're just tired of being constantly ridiculed and called names. It gets boring and eventually you sometimes crave the company of people who think similar to you.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 2WitnessesArrived

I think the other threads you made were removed is because you are spamming the same points. Kinda like this one.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

When you pray, pray against the evil forces in the world. Prayer is very effective and Satan does not want us to pray, why do you think the last few of my prayer post was removed?

Because you were proselytizing, preaching, and generally attempting to convert people on this site. Also, are you accusing the administrators of this forum of being Satanic? Because that's what it looks like to me. Seems like you're asking for the troublesome receptions you've been receiving. I'm sure there are better ways to make the points you are so intent on delivering.
edit on 6-1-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Joneselius
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

That's a fair point to make and a nice observation.

I will however mention that I've put up with a lot of grief here on this 'open minded' site because others see me as an easy target due to my beliefs and stances, some extreme - granted. Maybe some people aren't weak in their convictions they're just tired of being constantly ridiculed and called names. It gets boring and eventually you sometimes crave the company of people who think similar to you.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

I can relate to what your saying about wanting to be around similar thinkers

I can come across as rude and brash and Its something I need to work on, I apologised to the OP in 1 of his multitude of similar threads today.
I assumed from the seeming strength of the OPs conviction he would be able to handle my bluntness, Ive since come to the conclusion they may actually need sympathy as opposed to scorn which is why I am making an effort to engage with them.

Doesnt appear to be getting me anywhere though.

Thanks for the reply and sincere apologies for any offence caused

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Dude !

Maybe you should just pray for some strength, so you can hold your ground. When the forces of hell gather, and you are their target..

Show some faith and be strong. You've got to solve your own problems one day.

Make God proud !

You aren't the only one asking for help you know... Although you totally ask the biggest, baddest army of light, above all they other prayers.

You know what's cool too ? You should get some people together in real life, so you can pray as a team every where you want to.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Congratulations on your 31st thread of proselytizing!

I didn't bother to finish the whole thing, though.

Like you, I have my own belief system- which I will not try to cram down your ( or anybody else's) throat, and I'm pretty sure I can't convert you to the right way of believing.

You do realize, don't you, that you are turning more people AWAY from what you want them to believe by bible-thumping, don't you?

You'd stand a much better chance of 'saving souls' by praying, and letting god do his job.

That is, if you believe in the power of prayer.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I guess the devil got to the church and your god. For their, omitting the devil and sin, I just read in another thread. Lovely, how they can add and omit at will... Oh so confusing , about the word, I assumed was or should be etched in stone. like the big 10. why would they, remove the main character, that has kept the Jesus business, going so long? Like Hollywood sitcoms, killing off a character.
edit on 6-1-2014 by C21H30O2I because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
We once had a Satanist living on the other side of our duplex. He had an alter to Satan that backed our wall. He had pictures of co-workers on the alter and a human skull.

My daily prayer was that whatever he was asking Satan for that God would not allow Satan to give it to him.

My prayer was to make Satan so ineffective that the man would give up.

Since he refused to speak to us or even be outside when we were because he knew we were Christians, we never had a chance to "witness", not that in his state of mind it would do any good. We just lived our lives as the best "witness" we could, not perfect, but we tried to be loving, kind, and generous to him and his family.

He once put a stick with blood on it on our front porch. We thought long and hard about our response. We decided to just put it beside the driver side door of his car to let him know we knew he put it on our porch. That was all we did. The next morning all the oil had fallen out of his car. We had done nothing but give the stick back, he never did that again.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Dear God,

An evil presence has stalked, harassed and abused me constantly and daily this past year. Please arrest it, take it before the court and have it pay reparations for the damage it has caused. Please remove it from this physical world and ban it from interacting with humans.

Amen

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

One of the most important laws acknowledged by Wiccans is the Law of Three. What you do unto others, that act or intention will be returned to you three fold. It doesn't mean anything like an act of divinity, it's simply cosmic energy balancing itself out, like a gyroscope compensating for a shift in the spinning of one wheel or another. Like these little guys...

Every tiny shift in position requires compensation from all parts of the team tasked with maintaining the balance of the whole. Which, again, is all of them.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'll copy and paste what I wrote in the thread you made yesterday.

Be more original! I swear you posted this same exact thing a few days ago. Proselytizing is against the T&C of this site I'm pretty sure and every one of your threads is the same, "repent repent, accept Jesus, repent repent". You're not converting anyone who isn't already converted.

Obviously your intro thread was a lie.

I AM ABOUT TO BLOW THE TOP OFF ANY MANY SUBJECT THREW THE POWER OF JESUS CHRIST

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Pardon me sir, but I think you're going about this entirely the wrong way.

2WitnessesArrived

Jesus taught his followers how to pray, and said nothing about praying against others:

Father,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come.
Give us each day our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins
for we also forgive everyone who sins against us.
And lead us not into temptation.

>Pray to give respect to God
>Pray that God's will be done
>Pray for God's mercy

/thread

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Glass
Pardon me sir, but I think you're going about this entirely the wrong way.

2WitnessesArrived

Jesus taught his followers how to pray, and said nothing about praying against others:

Father,
hallowed be your name,
your kingdom come.
Give us each day our daily bread.
Forgive us our sins
for we also forgive everyone who sins against us.
And lead us not into temptation.

>Pray to give respect to God
>Pray that God's will be done
>Pray for God's mercy

/thread

I see two of those being redundant. Praying for God's will to be done does nothing. His plan does not hinge on your wishes, and everything that is going to be done was settled long before you came into the picture. Praying for his mercy is asking him to change his mind, otherwise you wouldn't be praying for it. At that point, the only point to praying is to give respect. And if he's really so conceited that he finds it necessary to ask 7 billion humans to take time out of our hectic, troubled, and just overall painful lives to give him respect at least once a day, I can scarcely imagine what his plans hold for us. He's omniscient, we don't need to stop and give him our undivided attention for him to know how we feel. Not to mention that he asks that we take time out to observe his lack of outright cruelty, but he can't take the time out to feed a starving country or make an incurable disease vanish from the Earth. That's what I would call a miracle.

Welcome to critical thinking skills. I'll be here all week.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by twsnhr013

There is a spiritual legal system. If you are under spiritual attack to the point you describe then there is likely to be legal grounds upon which the force has gained access. You need to look into your past, and your families past. The attachment of familial spirits, or opening a doorway and unintentionally inviting something through are two examples. Even Christians can place themselves in this situation, and they often do.

On the whole false religion / Satanist thing...
Christians need to be mindful that God loves all people. He may hate their actions, but He loves them.
God will only answer prayer if it is a prayer that aligns with His will, not ours, so we need to pray for people and against the works of the enemy.

This means that a Christian should be praying for and extending love toward the Satanist on the other side of the wall, while at the same time pray against their work. Pray to close the portals, cleanse the air (who is the prince of the air?), bind the powers, and destroy the charged objects.

It is extremely easy to shut down to work of a Satanist, or a coven for that matter because there is immense power through Christ. There are many, many Satanists who are desperately in need of love and freedom but think that they are trapped and can't escape. Remember to pray for protection in case a Satanist is dumb enough to target you. FWIW, demons like nothing less than to be released on a Christian without their knowledge. They are likely to return physical harm to the sender if they return, so better you have them dealt with before this happens.Please spend some time listening to the testimony of ex Satanists. It's usually heart wrenching.

Covens of course are different. They don't believe that God exists (they worship the creation and ignore the creator) so engaging them requires different tactics. Frustrating the works of a coven and binding their power is just the same though. Covens typically congregate at a place and perform a ritual, so familiarising yourself with their iconography is handy because shutting them down seems to be most effective when you are physically there, although it's possible to do it on the astral plane while asleep.

Witches will astral project so placing protection is again handy if you get into ministering to coven members. It's not for your protection per se, but for the coven members who are trying to get out. They can often see the spiritual plane and although I've never seen one, a warrior angel is a fearsome entity to have standing guard. Ask and you'll get as many as you need. The sight of a warrior angel is also good proof that God exists. It gets their attention if nothing else.

The most dangerous warfare you are likely to encounter and which you should include in your prayers is for the victims of Satanic Ritual Abuse (SRA). They are dangerous because not only are they demonised, but they can have many sub personalities. A highly trained sub personality can come forward very quickly and attack you physically so you need to be on guard to deal with that as they can be freakishly fast and crazy strong. These are the Satanic super soldiers of the black flame. Personally, I pray for them, I seek them out but I do not engage them deeply unless I have a group of experienced people with me.

If you as a Christian intend to use the armour of God for anything but a fashion accessory then be prepared to get your hands dirty. These people are in a desperately perilous situation (if they are aware of it or not). They need love, support, and sometimes protection. Not a thump with a bible.

Remember there is a big difference between being a Christian and following a religion. Religion is a man created institution aiming to connect with God. As a result it is inherently corrupt, failing, and not of God. All religion is false, including the religions based on Christianity. Christianity is God seeking to connect with man. It is the mirror image of religion.

new topics

top topics

join