It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2008 is going to suck. No offense to any voters out there.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 09:41 AM
link   
2008 is going to mark a dark period in our history of the United States. It will be the time of when we're coming out of one of the worst president's EVER who's single-handingly destroyed all respect countries had for us around the globe. On one hand, we have the fellow newcomer Arnold Shworsineggar (sp?). I've heard rumors on the internet, that he wishes to become a dictator, and his father admired hitler. Sounds a bit TOO NWOish to me. The other choice which we Democrats have is Hillary Clinton, which isn't that bad of a candidate, however due to the very fact she's a woman, people will conceive of her as a "weak" candidate and one who's a flip-flopper. So, who are you going to vote for?

1. A person who's dreamed of a dictator, who once was an actor, and after Bush was in office, who knows? He could definately be an NWO spokesman.

2. Hillary Clinton. Not too much is known about her besides the fact that she is a senator.

Either way, we win considering the Bush's administrations practices are horrible...

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I'm voting for Hillary Clinton, no questions asked. Not just because she's a democrat, but because there is a possibility of her following Bill's steps (I don't mean the Lewinski years...) and make an effort to improve the economy. To see what I'm talking about, click the link "Economy" in my signature.

[Edited on 11/20/04 by diehard_democrat]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by diehard_democrat
I'm voting for Hillary Clinton, no questions asked. Not just because she's a democrat, but because there is a possibility of her following Bill's steps (I don't mean the Lewinski years...) and make an effort to improve the economy. To see what I'm talking about, click the link "Economy" in my signature.

[Edited on 11/20/04 by diehard_democrat]

bills steps? HA! she ran that white house for 8 years.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWObringer

Either way, we win considering the Bush's administrations practices are horrible...

Clinton caused the 9/11 attacks and the terrible economy we have now, and you blame it on Bush. That makes alot of sense.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
What did Clinton do?

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWObringer

1. A person who's dreamed of a dictator, who once was an actor, and after Bush was in office, who knows? He could definately be an NWO spokesman.

Hah i guess you dont know much about how the election process works do you? Arnold is not eligible to president becuase of he was not born in USA. GG

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Given only the two choices, neither. Arhnuld isn't eligible (yet) though, so I'll reserve judgment until the Republicans choose a canidate.

top topics

join