It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dennis Rodman and ex-NBA Players to celebrate Kim Jong Uns Birthday

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
One freak show celebrating another freak show... That is about as natural as it can get...

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

3asya5pi3
Wow that is a little bit disturbing. I wonder if they have a secondary agenda at hand.

Rodman wants to induct him into the Illuminati. Notice all of the 'changes' in the Littlest Leader since Rodman's last visit. The mind control and personality altering is proceeding, probably not well though. Which is why their back, the birthday thing is simply a convenient happenstance. They will hang the apple in front of his face, even more-so than before, and we will see more changes in the Little Leader That Could. Just you wait and see.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
WOW, a day of Giants to walk amongst the Midgits (No Offence to anyone). IS this not the easiest way to get high ranking officer's human or not together in a un-realistic way that just blows our minds in general. Let's not dismiss the Men In Black movies, didnt 'J' say that Rodman and another b-ball player were from a different planet near the end of first movie....Hmmmm ;p

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

After watching his rant where even his handlers could not control him I'd say Rodmen has some major mental problems. his speech was so slurred it was hard to understand what he was trying to say.

What you could understand made no sense, it was just raw anger in defense of his little buddy UN.
edit on 8-1-2014 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Kim is a big fan of basketball. I can tell you right now the only reason they went over there is for one thing...MONEY. You can sit here and talk about how North Korea is such a terrible country because they are cruel. NEWS FLASH...they are not the only country in the world that is cruel.

Making a big deal about a grown man going to North Korea...seriously who cares.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   

SilentKillah

I hope that influencing the youth to love thy neighbor regardless of their faults is the point that they learn from how Dennis is trating such an evil man. I'd rather them learn that than to learn to hate everyone that's different, thinks differently, or acts differently than what they like. Hopefully they can learn too to teach others to love one another and the message spreads. Then, maybe future leaders of NK will do the same. Just my 2 pieces.

Would you teach kids to pet a scorpion?

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:51 PM
link   

LadySkadi
Rodman is certainly no Sinatra- but maybe it takes crazy to reach out and touch bigger crazy?

This is kind of true. You can only get to crazy and influence them if you're a little crazy.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

And when you kill a man, you're a murderer
Kill many, and you're a conqueror
Kill them all ... Ooh ... Oh you're a God!
"Captive Honor"! Awesome song! Thanks for the heads up! You got me going on a Megadeath kick as we speak...!

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Dennis the Menace...

edit on 2014 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
May 8, 2017

WE CAN NOW BREATHE EASY AMERICA!

""Dennis Rodman has heaped praise upon Kim Jong-Un and argued the North Korean leader is massively misunderstood by the mainstream media and is “just like anybody else”.

The retired US basketball player, who says he has visited the so-called hermit kingdom six times, claimed he was the first person to hold the supreme leader’s baby.

Rodman, who brands Mr Kim a “friend of for life”, said the leader had personally informed him that he had no plans to bomb any countries and is actually a big admirer of America.""

Reassuring America: www.independent.co.uk...

Dennis Rodman held Kim Jong's baby even before the baby's mama. Wow..

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join