It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

( Chualar Cali ) Crop Circle as a Technology Media Event!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   
It seems that Nvidia is ramping up on the media relations by faking a crop circle in the Chualar California case at the start of the year.

There new processor is a King of mobile processors compared to the current market Mobile CPU chips.
Nvidia Mobile CPU

I know there was many threads and theories about the crop formation , but the fact it was easy to start to decode the crop circle at the very start was a clue to it being faked.

what is you're thoughts on the Crop Circle and New Mobile CPU ????

Source : News Source
edit on 01Mon, 06 Jan 2014 04:58:05 -0600JanuaryJan-06:00America/ChicagoMon, 06 Jan 2014 04:58:05 -06000520141 by mrFMPerson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Hehehehe...yeah, aliens using braille was a real red flag....

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zeroBelief

I agree, but it was worth a few laughs until they disclosed what they did!

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I bet the guy who made the thread about it all being real will still say it was from aliens

Great marketing campaign this I bet the guy who thought it up gets promoted.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

True, but it going take a hit to the ( UFO | Alien | Crop Circle ) community.
which might hurt them a tiny bit but some of them might get a laugh out of it

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by mrFMPerson

If that is true wouldn't Nvidia owe this farmer some money? I mean he had to pay for security and also had to get someone to mow it down. According to sources the farmers wife was sick in bed and he was out of town, he wasn't happy about the crowds gathering on his property.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

I'm sure they did not do it without permission!!! , im sure they gave him money to do it on the day and he has the perfect story to cover up his side of it.

Or maybe the goverment is paying nvidia to say this to cover up the Crop Circle

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   

mrFMPerson
reply to post by zeroBelief

I agree, but it was worth a few laughs until they disclosed what they did!

Well, they piqued my interest with the security firm called into guard the site...ordinarily my lizard brain kicks in when I hear "crop circles" and I begin rutting as if I'm going to go do something INTERESTING rather than invest *any* kind of time at all into crop circles...which in my opinion, are really rather silly...so it seemed that "wow, someone took this seriously...maybe there's something to it..."...

And then it just all fell apart from there.....

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

mrFMPerson

I believe aliens exist and would love proof….that being said,

the only reason the UFO community would take a hit is because of all the loudmouthed gullible believers that jumped on it without any follow up research. Some members of the community solely desire to find evidence to fit their beliefs. This clouds their actions and judgement. There are very brilliant,serious and thoughtful people in the UFO community (many right here on ATS) and I would bet not one posted anything about this event being aliens. Then there are the usual suspects that were quick to repost and come up with outlandish fantasy.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

the common norm of are culture almost automatically links crop circles to aliens or ufos because that all MSM reports not that just design and beauty of the crop circles.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:17 PM
link   

mrFMPerson

the common norm of are culture almost automatically links crop circles to aliens or ufos because that all MSM reports not that just design and beauty of the crop circles.

If I understand your comment correctly, in this instance though, no. I posted this on another thread also; The msm actually posted the video of neighboring farmers stating there was a party the night before with music and flood lights.

It was not the MSM hyping this into an alien crop circle it was hopeful believers on the interwebz….

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

i did not mean just one this case, i meant overall on crop circles in MSM

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

howmuch4another

mrFMPerson

I believe aliens exist and would love proof….that being said,

the only reason the UFO community would take a hit is because of all the loudmouthed gullible believers that jumped on it without any follow up research. Some members of the community solely desire to find evidence to fit their beliefs. This clouds their actions and judgement. There are very brilliant,serious and thoughtful people in the UFO community (many right here on ATS)

If one checks the Hoax forum they'll see the flack that the more serious people got from the loud true believer crowd when we brought up viral marketing and a hoax as the most likely outcome. I had predicted from the start that the makers of the crop circle would surface in a matter of days and was lambasted by some. They're still going at it a little bit in a duplicate thread in Aliens & UFOs, lol.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   

mrFMPerson

i did not mean just one this case, i meant overall on crop circles in MSM

Believers hype the whole crop circle thing which of course makes it good fodder for the MSM. MSM knows there are far more gullible believers than educated skeptics so they go to print with nonsense.

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

Thanks

new topics

top topics

join