It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I claim a new Astral Projection Meta

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I claim to have astral projected while rehearsing a very emotional/personal song. Now, hear me out before you shrug this off.

This is after two months of brain entrainment for astral projection and lucid dream. I basically meditated 75% of my winter vacation while hiatusing from my music because it became stressful. I tried a plethora of binaural frequency videos, I will link a lot later, someone with more ATS smarts can help me embed.

Short list:

-Golden Frequency
-Fibonnaci Sequence Binaural
-Astral Projection/Lucid Dreaming
-Solfeggio Scales covering all four waves (alpha, beta, theta, delta), mostly 10hz-1hz
-528hz Tibetan healing bowls and chimes/bells for DNA repair

Links:

www.youtube.com...

This one is my personal favorite:
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Now, there are many reported cases of people astral projecting while walking. I have a close friend who has, and I've read accounts on here while I was a lurker. Astral projecting can't be forced for a novice projector.

I was sitting outside in the truck to practice since my dad was sleeping and I have no soundproof booth. (Upper lower class) At about the end of the second verse, my speech became jumbled and my arms vibrated to the point I dropped my phone. When the phone hit the floor, I was outside of the truck, with no headphones, and it was a bright, warm, summer day. And in the blink of am eye, it was gone, and I was back to holding my phone, but there was no music playing.

I will add the links after I gather a few of the best ones and compile them in my phone's notepad.
edit on 0141k3 by Lynk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I find your account interesting.

What kind of music, and instrument were you playing?

I assume you were not on mind-altering substances, like caffeine and carbs.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynk3

It happened to me once playing a sport.... i thought i jumped 10 feet in the air and i went up above everyone. I kept asking everyone if they saw me jump that high. Wasn't until i was older that i understood what happened.

Nice account though i hope you enjoyed the intensity.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I was messing around on a Yamaha keyboard I recently acquired. I had it on one of the strings settings. I also play the drums, killer keyboard drummer and actual snare drum. And nope, just good old inspiration. Just Arizona green tea and water for me.

*Edit* In the OP, I was merely rapping. But the above was in case you had gone to my soundcloud in another post I had wrote, and that was what you were referring to with my most recent upload.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I had to reply to this. I have astral projected over 200 plus times. Never with my eyes open however.

Recently I joined a spiritual community and the master teachers claim to be able to astral project at will with their eyes open. I believe they are being true 100%. The cool part is. Anyone can do it, and anyone can teach themselves relatively easily. I have been practicing for 4 months and already have some telekinetic abilities. Anyone here a video from one of the teachers.

Oh they also claim that music is a very important part of being able to project with your eyes open. So i am very jealous of your experience. This is the beginning of a new stage of human evolution.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
mind if i jump in here? i need a bit of help with something, been trying to astral project for a several months on and off and believe im getting close, thing is i 'feel'/'sense' that im not alone, i can 'feel' others in the room with me, twice this has happened now. does this mean that these are spirits? dead family members or other entities? i feel they are waiting for me to come out of my body and its not frightening in the least, i don't feel fear about any aspect of astral projecting.

thanks in advance for any help.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by slippeddisc

Your best bet is to try to remain calm and focused and face whatever it is in the astral world. If it's a demon, there's a chance you can fight it away. If it's a close spirit, it is just waiting for you to succeed.

A couple unorthdox methods I have used for the exit:

-Imagine a vacuum above you or a black hole underneath you
-while laying down, imagine standing up next to where you are laying down
-magic carpet ride
-imagine swinging on a swing and letting go on the highest up you can achieve

Hope this helps.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynk3

yes, it did help, thank you very much, i do feel 'they' are waiting for me to come out of my body, i feel no fear whatsoever, i will try the methods you suggested, thanks again.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by booyakasha

I have seen this guy before, I wanna say airgun show. Who is he.

The Bot

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Over this winter break I literally meditated the whole time like you did, listening to various binaural beats and reading this book called Astral Dynamics. (Forgot the author.) I remember by the end of the break the space where my third eye would be, (middle of brow) was constantly buzzing and being used. When I would close my eyes after a few minutes intense psychedelic patterns and tunnels would present themselves to me, all a very interesting experience. At night I would listen to binaurals at a 4.5hz range for AP and I got awfully close. The problem I think was that I was too aware of the vibrations. Its annoying now being back in school since all the school work and social life have caused me to in a way "suppress" what I accomplished. Now I need to concentrate for minutes just to get even the faintest tingling in my third eye, and AP? Forget it. Any tips on this? Im 15 so I have some time but I want to be able to masterfully project when I'm in my 20's.
edit on 6-1-2014 by dissapointedentities because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dissapointedentities

It sounds like you are trying to project while stressed out and exhausted from the day's activities. You could set an alarm for a few minutes earlier than your normal get-up time. You can use the after snooze naps to try and accomplish AP. If you succeed, the rest of the day should feel amazing.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynk3

Nice job OP! Glad to hear that you've made some awesome progress. It's only partially happened to me once (I started to feel both my legs rising...Not a good thing to feel when you're a musician and need em to keep time).

I used to have a Hemi-sync guide that had links to all the freebie (legitimately free) audio files that you could use for entrainment - if I find it I'll send it over to you, as it was written to be placed on a forum.

reply to post by dissapointedentities

You might want to try what I did - I found that when I don't have the time to properly practice, I used my bedtime as a substitute. It's a lot harder to do, because your body naturally wants to shutdown immediately, but I found that this can be lessened by giving yourself something to concentrate on (I use music playing softly - you want to keep the volume low, because when you head off to sleep, your hearing will increase the amount of sound being processed).

And the author of the book was Robert Bruce - he's alright, but there are others out there (Robert Monroe, William Buhlman) that have a little more information. There's also a free ebook/course floating around on the webs somewhere (Think it's called "School of Out-Of-Body Travel") which you'll find helpful I'm sure.

-fossilera

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by fossilera

You mean like this one www.youtube.com... ? Haha, I have a larger collection than anyone would think.

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   

And I learned to drum with the syllables while rapping as if I was back in my marching snare days, it's pretty awesome. That way I don't have to count with my feet or hands anymore, it's instinct for my mouth at this point.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'm not so interested into astral projection, although I do believe I have experienced a Meta state, also with the help of a binural may have helped induced. By the Buddhist text book, it meant to be a state of overall happiness and peak health. My best explanation from my experience is it like attuning the mind with the body, so they become more heavily synced. I recall someone telling not so long ago, that when I listened to that binural beat the first time, it must of synced well with me.

The effect lasted for several days, and I just felt over all energetic.

It like a placebo effect on steroids. However, the trick with that state, is you gotta endure a beating some times. And I don't mean physical or mental abuse, just a good test patience. Which I seem to be lacking these days.

Overall, it was one of my more positive experiences.
edit on 7-1-2014 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Lynk3

You mean like this one www.youtube.com... ? Haha, I have a larger collection than anyone would think.

Darn, that was one of them. It seems I have met my rival, in terms of collections.

My own collection is quite large - The largest one in the collection is the Monroe Institute's "Gateway Experience" series - Had a friend that stopped using the set, so he gave me most of the Waves, and I had to buy the last one. It's a good series for beginners, and you can probably get the full course on Amazon for just over a hundred bucks (Don't recommend you do though, unless you have the time and effort to put into it).

Most of the stuff in my collection were items I found over at thrift stores though - You'd be surprised how many people pay a lot of money on hemi-sync, meditation, or in some cases mind training sessions, only to think that they don't work, and leave them for me to pick up for about a dollar per CD.

-fossilera

posted on Jan, 8 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Haha, I'll never pay for stuff I can get for free. And I mean the ones on YouTube. I have an app that allows me to lock my phone and keep the video audio running off in the background. I just search through until I find ones that resonate with me and then add them to favorites.

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Hi, I've been reading an insane amount of material on astral projection and I'm experimenting with binaural beats and isochronic tones. Just want to hear a personal account of someone who has 'made it', I know it is real and I am dying to experience it firsthand. How have your experiences been? How muany weeks/months/years of practise did you put in before you made it out of your body consciously? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Projected many times myself. But I can't figure out how someone can project while still standing. For me, my body has to be completely at rest, not sleep, but rest.

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

ajforgetmenot
Hi, I've been reading an insane amount of material on astral projection and I'm experimenting with binaural beats and isochronic tones. Just want to hear a personal account of someone who has 'made it', I know it is real and I am dying to experience it firsthand. How have your experiences been? How muany weeks/months/years of practise did you put in before you made it out of your body consciously? Thanks.

I don't know how people do it with sounds buzzing in their ears. For me, I have to be lying still, in a quiet environment, well rested and in a good deep meditative state. Meditation was the only thing I had to work on to successfully phase out of the body. It's easier to slip out, when your energies are peacefull, balanced, and your mind isn't loudly processing the phenomena .

There are a lot of visual and auditory phenomena that happens during the phasing or slipping out. Loud sounds, blinking lights, vibrations and body paralysis. So to have a calm, collected, mind and a relaxed, balanced energy state is key if you want to stay out for more than a few seconds.

The longest I have been able to sustain a projection or OBE is around 1-5 minutes of Earthly subjective time.

People who practice meditation and energy work can stay there for much longer durations. Plus the higher the realm you're trying to enter, the better you'll need to be at handling that energy on your nervous system. Meditation is key. IMHO
edit on 2-2-2014 by Visitor2012 because: I've spent up to 5 minutes in physical time within the Astral

new topics

top topics

join