It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McCain, in Israel, voices skepticism about Kerry’s Middle East peace push

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

buster2010
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Maybe you should be saying Kerry and Obama should leave the situation alone?

Wow it seems like you are finally starting to understand. America shouldn't be involved with the peace process. Let the UN do it or let them do it alone. It is none of Americas business.

So looks like you agree with mccain that Obama and kerry are wasting their time. Sinceyou started this to bash Mccain only to agree with him in the end is kind of ironic dont you think?

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   

dragonridr

buster2010

Wow it seems like you are finally starting to understand. America shouldn't be involved with the peace process. Let the UN do it or let them do it alone. It is none of Americas business.

So looks like you agree with mccain that Obama and kerry are wasting their time. Sinceyou started this to bash Mccain only to agree with him in the end is kind of ironic dont you think?

In no way do I agree with McCain. We shouldn't be involved in anywhere in the ME. That includes Syria and Israels peace process.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   

buster2010

dragonridr

buster2010

In no way do I agree with McCain. We shouldn't be involved in anywhere in the ME. That includes Syria and Israels peace process.

Well certainly sounds like you do since Mccain on more then one occasion has said americans shouldnt get involved in Middle east peace talks.Here was his policy when he was running for president.He has stated he doesnt believe the US should be involved you say the same thing looks like you agree to me. Funny how life works isnt it?

A McCain administration would discourage Israeli-Syrian peace talks and refrain from actively engaging in the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.

That was the message delivered over the weekend by two McCain advisers—Max Boot, a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations, and Richard Williamson

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
reply to post by badgerprints

You mean this feud?

Another member shared this awhile back and I passed it on at school to some real appreciation of how sadly true it is.

You mean...you don't suppose Secretary Kerry can fix all that in a single term?

That my friend, is about as succinct an explanation as any I could have asked for.

And no. I don't think Kerry has a snowballs chance in hell of making any difference.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Riiiiight like mccain could do any better to promote peace between palestine and israel. Who wants make a bet that kerry fails at getting the palestinians and israelis to come to a peace agreement. I put down ten dollars.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

dragonridr

buster2010

dragonridr

buster2010

Well certainly sounds like you do since Mccain on more then one occasion has said americans shouldnt get involved in Middle east peace talks.Here was his policy when he was running for president.He has stated he doesnt believe the US should be involved you say the same thing looks like you agree to me. Funny how life works isnt it?

A McCain administration would discourage Israeli-Syrian peace talks and refrain from actively engaging in the Israeli-Palestinian peace process.

That was the message delivered over the weekend by two McCain advisers—Max Boot, a senior fellow at the Council on Foreign Relations, and Richard Williamson

You may want to refresh your memory from the article.

But McCain said the Obama administration is allowing Syria to collapse and potentially endangering Israel through generous terms for nuclear rapprochement with Iran.

Sure sounds like McCain was telling lies during the election because if he didn't want America in the ME then he wouldn't be over there complaining about Syria and crying about Israel. These men should be in their home states doing their jobs not in Israel violating the Logan act.

posted on Jan, 5 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

buster2010

dragonridr

buster2010

dragonridr

buster2010

You may want to refresh your memory from the article.

But McCain said the Obama administration is allowing Syria to collapse and potentially endangering Israel through generous terms for nuclear rapprochement with Iran.

Sure sounds like McCain was telling lies during the election because if he didn't want America in the ME then he wouldn't be over there complaining about Syria and crying about Israel. These men should be in their home states doing their jobs not in Israel violating the Logan act.

No sounds like his doing the exact same thing you really dont get politics do you? Look the president wanted him there or he wouldnt be there. So he cant outright say the presidents policies suck and we should be doing this so like all politicians he starts looking for ways to undermine the proceedings. Its easy to say well im worried how this would turn out for the Israelis making him seem like hes simply concerned for Israel then to go well this whole plan the president has is just stupid and we shouldnt be doing it. See this is drawing the line in the sand the last thing a senator wants to do because it takes away all his power to negotiate. Hes very much opposed to the middle east peace plan just dont be naive enough to think its because of Israel hes sold them out before.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join